Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: NIGHT ONE: WOR (27/30)
para can we just decid for shzashr and shloransh...

id relly like to end thish night...
RE: Oh God Why: A Clusterfuck, By Paranoia - (30(?)/30)
(03-31-2013, 12:38 AM)遊びは終わりだ! Wrote: »[/Continues to not be in this game (yet)]
Hey, if you're still reading this, you know what you should do?
Replacement Kill Paranoia.
I know you want to. And I know we all want something to happen to end this eternal night, so it's for the best of both of us.

Plus then we could go to Japan (where you obviously are with your name), where we would simultaneously improve the game by both 1) It being day there when it's night here and 2) Having monsters rampaging throughout the town like what always happens in Japan. Personally, it's a win-win-win-win situation at least.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
There'll be a monster rampaging through your face in a second Kieros if you don't calm your tits
(04-21-2013, 12:55 PM)Schazer Wrote: »There'll be a monster rampaging through your face in a second Kieros if you don't calm your tits

You're one to speak, Miss 'I can't update the game that I'm running even though I forgot about it once before already.'
What a terrible night to have a curse.
(04-21-2013, 12:55 PM)Schazer Wrote: »There'll be a monster rampaging through your face in a second Kieros if you don't calm your tits
Would be better than so far tonight
(04-21-2013, 03:15 PM)Scoffles Wrote: »What a terrible night
I know.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
so um

since we've decided a lot of the pairings by ourselves do you think we should put together a list of them as a passive-agressive way of indicating our displeasure at this protracted night

and also hopefully make it very, very easy for Schaz and Slorange?

I'd do it myself but I am failing to be busy at the moment
peopl could lst the parings there alrdy in... thn the rest of us could pair off normlly...
I've already advocated for Zomp and Ube breeding to form the color with the strangest name ever.
Heh, as far as I'm concerned, advocation's as good as consummation. It sounds like a good lark anyway...

I believe my Peridot and garuru's Orange are due some quality time, possibly something more if I can just get it to work...
Genex I don't care if that was facetious I'm exhausted been working my ass off and would have done it the moment my brain wasn't marinating in tired
I think my wine doggie is part of the aformentioned orgie so i guess paired with every other doggie?
NIGHT IS OVER STAND BY FOR DAY
(04-22-2013, 03:15 AM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »STAND BY
LOLOLOL.
DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION

AND THEN EVERYONE BUSTED DOWN A WALL DURING DOG FIGHTING INTO A LABORATORY RUN BY A SHADY GUY WHO WAS MAKING DOGS FIND THE KILLERS AMONGST THEMSELVES

YOU ALL THINK THIS IS A GOOD IDEA AND IMMEDIATELY START TRYING TO LYNCH EACH OTHER AGAIN

YOU'RE NOT SURE WHY BUT IT MIGHT HAVE SOMETHING TO DO WITH THE THREE BODIES LAID OUT BEFORE YOU

FIRST UP IS CAT

CAT WAS A LADY WHO LIKED VISITING OTHER PEOPLE BUT SHE ALSO HAD A BAD CASE OF THE SNIFFLES EXCEPT THEY WERENT SNIFFLES THEY WERE DEADLY COLDS THAT WOULD INFECT SOMEONE AND IF THEY EVER GOT DOUBLE INFECTED THEY WOULD EXPLODE FROM TOO MUCH OF A SNOT BUILDUP AND EVERYOEN THEY VISITIED WOULD BE INFECTED TOO BUT THEY WOULD ONLY KNOW THEY WERE COLDED THE NIGHT FOLLOWING THE VISITATION BY CAT.

CAT WAS THE TOWN UNWITTING VIRUS CARRIER.

AND THEN THERE'S MIRDINI AND OH NO HE WAS RECRUTING FOLLOWERS TO WORSHIPPPPPP

MIRDINI WAS THE CULT LEADER DEDICATED TO HIMSELF AND EACH NIGHT HE'D GO FIND FOLLOWERS FOR HIS THING DEDICATED TO HIIIIIMMMM. HIS FIRST RECRUIT WOULD BACK HIM UP AND LEAD IF HE EVER DIED WHIC HHE JUST DID OH AND HE HAD A STRONG DISLIKME OF LURKERS AND EARLY CLAIMERS AND WOULD KILL SOMEONE AT THE END OF EACH DAY IF THEY POSTED BELOW A CERTAIN THRESHOLD OR CLAIIMED, AND THIS KILL COUNTED AS A LYNCH.

HE WAS A THIRD PARTY CULT LEADER SERIAL LURKER KILLER.

AND LAST BUT LEAST IS SCOFFLOES.

HE WAS A DERANGED BOTONIST WHO WOULD GIVE PEOPLE MURFLOWERS, FLOWERS THAT RELEASED POLLEN THAT BURROWED IN PEOPLES BRAINS AND MADE THEM NOT SANE AND THEN MADE THEM MURDER SOMEONE ELSE AND THEN DIE AFTER THREE NIGHTS OF DIRECT CONTACT TO THEM.

HE WAS A THIRD PARTY DERANGED BOTONIST WHO WOULD HAVE WON IF THREE OF THESE FLOWERMURDERS EEVER HAPPENED.

THATS IT DAY ENDS IN ROUGHLY 120 HOURS AT 10:00 PM CDT APRIL 27TH. WITH 24 PLAYERS ALIVE, IT TAKES 13 TO LYNCH.[/B]
RE: Oh God Why: NIGHT TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
The thread title claims it's night two.

I guess we missed the whole day phase, dang those 120 hours went by fast.
RE: Oh God Why: NIGHT TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
Is it night or day?

Either way, I totally forgot what happened in this thread so vote: Palamedes.
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
RE: Oh God Why: DAY TWO: LABRADORATORY LIQUIDATION (24/30)
I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU';RE TALKING ABOUT.
so um is the doggie mating thing still happening

because I want to know whether or not to keep writing
(04-22-2013, 09:35 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU';RE TALKING ABOUT.

he used a semicolon and an apostrophe next to each other

this is a conspiracy

wake up, eagletime
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
(04-22-2013, 09:48 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »so um is the doggie mating thing still happening

YES ITS STILLO HAPPENING.
(04-22-2013, 10:09 PM)soundlyParanoid Wrote: »
(04-22-2013, 09:48 PM)Sruixan Wrote: »so um is the doggie mating thing still happening

YES ITS STILLO HAPPENING.
And what's going to happen to the four orphans; Vermillion, Jasmine, Indigo & Goldenrod? Are they up for adoption or just entirely out of the gene pool altogether?

look at me I'm taking this semi-seeeeeeriouslyyyyyyyyyyy

mostly because of my writings though
THEY ARE GOOD DOGGIES AND ARE UP FOR ADOPTION CONSULT YOUR GLORIOUS LEADER WHERE APPLICABLE IF YOU'D LIKE TO ADOPT ONE OF THESE WONDEROUS EXAMPLES OF TOWNZIA FAUNA.
So, uh, Scoffles was super cordyceps. Ick.
Dog Simulator 5000
These orphan dogs are now mine and this is now a dog-sitting simulation thread.

Discuss.