Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh God Why: Day Three: IT'S LOOOOOOSE (18/30)
RE: Oh God Why: DAY ONE: TOWNZIA CIVIL WAR (29/30)
Drak you've got a purple doggie I want a purple doggie and will settle for purple-ish sooooooooooooooooooooooo

but unfortunately it sounds like it's boring and Slorange has to decide

hmph
Bartender: Fill'er up (Whisky)
Bartender: Fill'er up (Whisky)
smn pls tak mn
Schazer, might I suggest waiting and letting Slorange make the first mistake?

Also, Para, by 11:00 CST for the deadline, do you actually mean CDT, or are you in a place that doesn't do DST and the deadline is actually an hour earlier.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
CDT or whatever works too. Just note I am eternally jetlagged, so I mean in like seven hours from now.
eheh... think yu cen take me...

credit you are a disgras to the rvluton...
Hey Mirdini. Just a ... what is the word? Su... Suggi... Sujuestion. Suggestion. I think your dog and my dog would make a pretty color if they both made a dog together. Dogs. Dogs! Do... do you want to have your dog and my dog make a doggy Mirdini. I mean, uh, Mirdini? With a question mark?
pretty sure seven hours is not long enough to breed an entirely new generations of attack doggies

they'd have to get down to some heavy-duty speed mating and skip the courtship stage completely

and then the offspring are going to have to gestate and everything soooooo at the very best we're gonna be left with teensy little puppies and

oh gosh are we gonna battle puppies

killer puppy battle

the cuteness and the cruelty make my brain hurt so please Bartender: Fill 'er up: (Wine) - I ought to choose another drink but I can't be arsed to flick back through the thread to check what's available so ho hum
i fink... my dog culd work wif othr dogs pretty well... hes pretty cool...
Which is why this will extend into night.
Geeeeeettttiiingg a loittle tipsy over here. I think I can handle a couple more... let me jsut dowwn these shots. Yeaaaaaahhh thats shte good stuff.

Hey Sruix Peridot is a lovelyt color, can we can amaybe have our dogs breed? i mean i dunno what orange and peridot would evwen make, but lets find out!
[Image: 6xGo4ab.png][Image: sig.gif]
Please to be describing the specifics of murderdogsexshipping for fun and profit, they sure as heck didn't teach me this in the Interfactional Finishing School of Thirdpartopia.

Do they possess mammalian x+y chromosomes, or are they all hermaphroditic? Are they secretly snails? Would Slorange consent to a gentlemens' duel of, say, three pairs of murderdogs, one on one, so we may both ascertain some ground rules for what kind of abilities may relate to which colours?

Do we pair two dogs together and create an offspring? Can that offspring produce more progeny before our battle deadline? Do bloodlines operate on purity, or more like a delicious superpower cockfighting cocktail?
Why do we have to battle our dogggggieeeeesssss!? I like my doggie. I pet him and give him treatsies. TREATSIES. I don't want him to attack other doggies or be attacked by doggies and just wanna put them all in a basket and LOVE THEM. *sob sob*
pfft Schaz your biologizzle is showing

and garurururuwoohoo I am perfectly fine with the proposed breeding, but I would love me-self a purple puppy - mind you, Para said "each combatant" so I guess me getting my way with Drak doesn't preclude your doggie and my doggie getting it on as well... come to think of it, peridot and purple would make a ghastly mix; let's hope coat colours are not inherited but blended, and that purple is a dominant gene... although then there'd be no point to garuru and I having our doggies breed...

NEED MORE INFORMATION
I'd hazard a guess at the mechanics, but I'd rather not share them without an example to back up my theorising, so I'll wait until the actual data come in so I can more fully realise what is going on to help Schazer win.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
glorush shasher mah dog hash gret powr... it ish...

shit...

ah forgetsh shorry ill prolly rember when i shober up...
i don't think i'll have any more drinks tonight.

hey cat. red is a nice color. it kind of fits cyan. i mean its opposite is green right.
so lets breed or dogs or whatever.
vote: texcat
dirt is a stupid color.
What the heck kind of a color is Ube?
Wouldn't Ube like to know?
I think Uube is a wondorful color. I dunt know what is... it... it is... but it looks pretty.
unno which color would work wif mine... but ish a good color it should match alright... mroon is pretty cool... shzersh clours are bettr then slornges as a whole nywas though so its not shaing much...
Hahaha emerald was my favorite pokemon game

Bartender: Fill 'er up (Wine)

So who wants to watch puppies bang y/n/u
[Image: c48AoKl.png?1]
I make game: site | itch
IM GOING TO WIN THIS CONTEST WITH THE POWER OF VODKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bartender: fill 'er up: vodka
[Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif][Image: tumblr_mk1k02xkyr1qfnp4zo4_250.gif]
good luck wish tash berurush... hopsh you dont pash out...

(but relly i do hahash...)