MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MURDERFIA: WOOP ZOOP IT'S CLOBBERING TIME
RE: MURDERFIA: D1 LET'S DO THIS (64/67)
Now I want a Pocket Potato.
(03-29-2013, 04:41 PM)Purple Walrus Wrote: »Now I want a Pocket Potato.
Oh man, if I didn't have to go right this second I would definitely be making this happen. When I get back then, maybe, though if anyone wants to try in my stead...
Is that a potato in your pocket or are you just excited by the thought of all of tonight's killings
why not both
Unvote Bigro
Vote Drakenforge for setting up false dichotomies.
logical fallacies are a tell-tale sign of a mafioso
That's a fallacy Jac

You must be the murfoursor
I am so confused by everything.
Guys, following this recent turn of events, I went through the thread and came up with most likely mafia candidates by identifying logical fallacies. Unfortunately, I'm not sure I'm doing it right. I came up with a list of 72 people, but 38 of them are actually kinds of hats, 33 of them were misspellings of "LegendaryQ," and the last one was a picture of an adorable kitten.
Guys, we are like, 7 votes away from a hard lynch.

We can actually get a medal.

Please.

please
LYNCH: THE KITTEN
Also, someone appears to have a doublevote. That or we're not as close as we hope.
We still have ~15 people who aren't even cool enough to perform night actions
ha what losers

pleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykills
Well, they are going to be dead tomorrow so who cares.
i dont know if i was playing this game and i could murder someone in the night im pretty sure id hit someone who has a chance of killing me back
shun the losers.

(also I just noticed 39 pages holy fuck we're on D1 wow.)

(we still need MOAR POSTS)
(03-29-2013, 06:59 PM)Solaris Wrote: »i dont know if i was playing this game and i could murder someone in the night im pretty sure id hit someone who has a chance of killing me back

Yes. This is a policy you should all adopt.

Have I mentioned I don't have a kill?

Adorable kitten hasn't responded to me, thus calling my bluff. Well played kitten, well played

Revote: Slorange
Hello. I'm going to Vote: Slorange.
(03-29-2013, 06:51 PM)Solaris Wrote: »ha what losers

pleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykillspleaseletthembethepeoplewithdaykills

But one of them is Dratini :c
Also I'm not exactly sure whether or not to review the last 35 pages??? I've been pretty busy.
Okay. I finally finished painstakingly analyzing every single page of this thread, including going back and reading all of infinity's white text, and even cross-referencing some of the other games these roles are based on. I drew up a beautiful chart with complicated scum probability analyses for every other player, even the ones that are dead or don't exist.

Based on this data, I have determined without a doubt that I want a medal.

Oh and vote: Slorange
(03-29-2013, 07:21 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »Also I'm not exactly sure whether or not to review the last 35 pages??? I've been pretty busy.

Here are the highlights. Ix called a meteor down on Red. 0_o got a public confirmation as Liver Failure and was Obliterated by Solaris. We almost lynched infinity but then Sleeping Orange killed him with too much love. Now we're lynching him for that. The rest is just a large amount of silliness.
(03-29-2013, 07:30 PM)Elize Wrote: »Okay. I finally finished painstakingly analyzing every single page of this thread, including going back and reading all of infinity's white text, and even cross-referencing some of the other games these roles are based on. I drew up a beautiful chart with complicated scum probability analyses for every other player, even the ones that are dead or don't exist.

Based on this data, I have determined without a doubt that I want a medal.

pics or it didn't happen
(03-29-2013, 07:21 PM)amosmyn Wrote: »Also I'm not exactly sure whether or not to review the last 35 pages??? I've been pretty busy.

0_o's Liver exploded so we were going to Lynch him but Solaris killed him and became immortal as a result. Next we where going to Lynch Infinity because he was being too serious but Slorange Killed him in the name of love. So we'er going to Lynch Slorange

Oh and Pocket Potatoes.

Revote:Slorange

Might as well try and get that medal.