Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting)

Closed! Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting)
RE: Trading Doodles and Species tickets for Data entry (copy and pasting)
My stuff, Legendaries I-L + Q-T + last 7 planets is done! (Comments n stuff all in the submissions' respective notes/comments sections)
Thank you so much everyone for chipping in! At the rate we're going it looks like everyone might get a species ticket.

@Chimerii
Yes you may, I'll mark it as claimed!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I believe I've done M-P, and successfully defeated O-Alley
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

I believe I've finished the U-Z legendaries, though I believe I may have accidentally submitted Vladok Drakken via the archived submission section. I may need to resubmit that one but I figured I'd ask before I do anything.

Here's the abnormal formatting:
Show Content
Species art is complete, and all special notes are down here.
Show Content
@Fellow
Thank you so much! No need to resubmit I'll convert the application on my side, it'll be faster. Marked your entries as completed!

@Dorsidwarf
The O-class has finally been defeated....thank you for your service Dorf.

@Chimerii
Thank you, I'll mark you down as completed! Thanks for doing so much!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I've finished the A-D and E-H sections with the exception of Alex.
Note: I made some minor corrective editing. Mostly corrections with trait descriptions and making sure all the statistics in the sidebar were properly notated.
anyway:
Show Content
If theres anything there I forgot about I noted most of the things in the handy dandy notes section as well. If there's anything I missed because it was small and minor, or too subtle, then I am sorry.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Thanks for everyone's help, after I do a run down of planets all 3 sections (Planets, Legendaries, and Gods) all 3 sections should be fully converted! Hopefully we won't have to do this again.

Now time for the raffle. I rolled in the Cosmictuna chat and the winners were...
1. Chimerii - An anything prize!
2. SirBlizz - An anything prize!
3. Orpheus the Bard - An anything prize!
4. Babybowser101 - A doodle prize!

Everyone who entered (SirBlizz98, Fellow, Orpheus the Bard, awkwardcarapace, Dorf, Babybowser101 and Chimerii) got a species ticket cause the workload was bigger than expected! When you want to use or trade the ticket to someone else make sure to pm me first!

Thank you again for assisting me with this!