Homestesque - [RPG] Explore TOTAL. (AKA. "REDACTED")

Poll: Any old readers out there?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
*wheeze* I'M STILL ALIVE
57.14%
4 57.14%
Hi, I'm the new guy.
42.86%
3 42.86%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Hello everyone! Figured if anyone's going to recognize this project, they're gonna be here on Eagle Time. If you weren't around during the MSPA Forum's lifetime, or you just weren't aware of this ancient MSPFA, you may be wondering what the heck the thread title is about. Well, allow me to explain...
SpoilerShow

TL;DR - Scope is everything. Don't go throwing away your forum adventure for a giant, flow-ruining project that literally no one asked for. Keep it simple! KEEP IT SAFE.

So regardless, I hope you can manage to get this thing running... A lot of work did go into it, nearly all the music is original and the spritework is great, and there's about 2 hours of content in there, more than 3 hours if you're trying to find everything. Please enjoy! (Also I posted this in here because I don't know if there's a better subforum for it... Sorry! ;-; Please move this thread if I did a dumb thing)

If you've never experienced the original adventure, I highly recommend you do so before downloading. Click HERE to read Homestesque!

CLICK THE IMAGE TO DOWNLOAD [RPG] Explore TOTAL.
[Image: xSvoEFX.png]

Installation:
SpoilerShow

Just to clarify, this isn't a "Revival" thread or anything like that. Homestesque is probably going to remain inactive for a very long time, unless... Idunno, something AMAZING happens. I just wanted to finally get this thing out there for the people I promised it to years ago. Hope you guys are still out there...

... So yeah, how is everyone?

EDIT: Erroneously included a Setup folder in the RAR file and instructions on how to install the game's engine. You don't actually need to do any of that. Just open "Game.exe" and it should work fine.
[Image: PNPpCfB.png][Image: KGVIPNT.png]
RE: Homestesque - [RPG] Explore TOTAL. (AKA. "REDACTED")
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLY

SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
Wow, it's this thing! Welcome to the flotsam and jetsam of the wreckage. I don't remember if I suggested much but I do remember this adventure, yes.
(07-31-2018, 04:36 PM)Xindaris Wrote: »Wow, it's this thing! Welcome to the flotsam and jetsam of the wreckage. I don't remember if I suggested much but I do remember this adventure, yes.

Thank you for keeping your old avatar, cause I just got a wave of nostalgia. Long time no see Xin!
[Image: PNPpCfB.png][Image: KGVIPNT.png]
https://soundcloud.com/freshercheddar/sets/redacted

yes hello again I made music for this way back when. The above is some of the songs, plus a few that either didn't make it into the end release or are updated versions of the originals.

I was halfway through a full remaster of tracks in 2016 but lost most of the process during a hard drive failure. However, if Mr Sheets has a few legacy files somewhere (those silly samples :P) I might be able to pick that up again.
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]