[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!

[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!
RE: [TYCHE]: Prediction raffle! Ends 7/10
I predict that Sbat dies by the end of the run, our ship gets stolen, and O-5 kicks someone.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
We'll encounter at least one (1) Limbo god and it'll be a mess
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
You guys will find me and your socks will be soaked with ketchup.
Helios horse die but who care.
We make a hard strat joking around.
O-5 kills a captain because we have low luck.
Someone say "Would you die for me?" and then "Then die like the blind hound you are."

I want the only things this raffle have and you know it.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Theses might be predications but I'm not wrong that one of theses might happen, anyone that says contrary will find me in a body bag.
I predict our ""plan"" (or lack thereof) will either go horribly wrong or perfectly. No in-between.
i predict that we will dab at a limbo god and be killed insantly
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
oH boY. I think Herm-bro-dude is gonna be pissier than a hECcn rabid goose but that's only because he's all clockwork-ifed which is basically space rabies but worse. We're gonna have the majority of our crew DIE from the actions of a limbo god, or maybe even limbo godS if we're lucky, before we get to Fortuna. Fanfics will be written. Ships will be wreCKED. Oh BOY THIS'LL BE A BLAST. by that I mean some body will get shot.
womp c(:
We miss obvious sign posting leading to at least one character death.
[Image: uIBQxlT.png]
The winners of the raffle are

1. Orpheus the Bard
2. sugarthekitty
and
3. Clockwork Dragon

Please send me a pm with what you want!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [TYCHE]: Finished!
Halloween Opening Raffle

End date: You have until 10/31 at 11:59 MDT to enter into the raffle! Any entries after that will not be counted. The picks will be done right after, and the raffle drawing will be done live in the Seasonal discord server.

+1 species tickets!
For this raffle, there will be +1 species tickets given out to those with the best concept for our prompt! Please note that if you win the species ticket you MUST use it on making the species you tossed down for the prompt. Also if you win the ticket (which will be picked first), you may not win the other prizes which will be consolation prizes for those who did not win!

Current entry prompt
To enter into ONLY the raffle, please give us a list of 5 species that you think are the scariest species in the whole cosmosdex.

To enter into both the raffle and the +1 species ticket you must do this.

You must go on a scavenger hunt at your local store. Bring a camera! Take pictures of a few items, be it Halloween items (preferred!) or just usual items at the store. After that fill out the application below detailing a new species you would like to make using inspiration found in these objects you found. It is highly preferred that the species you make seems to embrace the season!

If you lack a camera or do not live in a place that celebrates Halloween, you are free to use Target's Halloween section to get images, but please note you will be limited to 3 objects. (where those taking pictures have no limit!)

Currently, 1 out of 5 people who enter will win a ticket, but that amount might be raised so even more people can win!

Application
Code:
[spoiler]
Please link or post all the images you're going to use here.
[/spoiler]
[b]What inspirations did you draw from these images:[/b] x
[b]Name of this species:[/b] x

-Please put one to 2 paragraphs about your species here! Please try to sum up your whole species concept as best you can. This is not going to be taken as a final for your species and you will be allowed to tune up your concept and work on it more if you win!-

[Image: GdI9VhN.png?1]

Prizes

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [TYCHE]: Finished!
Here's an example of what things should look like when filled out!

SpoilerShow
What insperations did you draw from these images: Have you seen these images, what haven't I drawn from this images. Life itself is made of these two images. I did draw mostly from the pickup gimmick though.
Name of this species: Meathield

This species used to pick up turtle-like creatures on their home planet to use as a shield against a local fauna that would terrorize the landscape with its toxic spit. This species feels EXTREMELY nervous when they don't have a shield, it is their safety blanket. When this species first reached space they were a nearly unknown kidnapping species that would run at high speeds in the night and grab unsuspecting victims to carry around. They have a venom that puts their met shield in a dazed state unable to escape.

Despite their creepiness, they do not kill their victims (unless utterly hungry....) and will "swap shields" within 2 days unless their current shield expires, at which point they will carry the dead body until it becomes too foul. Many of those forced into civilization are now extremely eccentric taxis. Usually, a gimmicky situation where you are personally carried to your destination. It is surprisingly popular on some planets and is held to the same high regards as limos.
RE: [TYCHE]: Halloween raffle! Ends 10/31
The five scariest species are

Boog
Speddari
Geckrechaun
Volkronn

Capitalism is the scariest thing of all.

oh also notails

SpoilerShow
The top five scariest species:

5. Zektron. Beep boop you are dead.
4. Notweeps Plague Doctors. They just sorta look spooky.
3. Contractors. They have those contracts. THE LEGAL PAPERWORK. BEGONE.
2. Humans. Self Explanatory
and number one:
Number One:Show

oh yeah this is a raffle so I'll join for:Show
I think the scariest species are humans, notails, pon, John Rodriguez, and extrals. If extrals count. If not, heredoggo.

SpoilerShow
What inspirations did you draw from these images: The rainbow-striped socks reminded me of gummy worms and patterned snakes, the skeletal suit made me imagine a species that could live even as a skeleton, and the staffs inspired the idea of a species that was constantly living in a fantasy.
Name of this species: Questerm

Questerms are incredibly durable beings that look like massive fanged gummy worms with arms. Their nervous systems and internal organs exist entirely inside of their skeletons, and their flesh is merely meant as a defense mechanism to protect the bones inside. This flesh is horrifically sour to scare off any predators that might try to eat the questerms as a snack. Questerm skeletons look like those of snakes with humanoid skulls.

Since their brains have to fit within a very thin space, questerms are not very bright. After questerm society evolved, questerms as a species became obsessed with role-playing games. Nowadays, questerms fully believe that they are from long lineages of mages, paladins, and barbarians, despite the fact that very few have actual psychic abilities. Questerms take odd jobs across the universe as "quests" in exchange for currency. Due to their survivability and willingness, questerms are often hired for incredibly dangerous tasks.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
The #Spooopiest Species are:

1. Apidee: Bees. Terrifying.
2. Aftik: What darkness lies withing the heart of Woop.
3. Tourist: People what appreciate foreign culture!? Nightmare fuel.
4. Acolid: You don't even want to know.
5. Marmar: Just give me chills thinking about it.

Prizes:
SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
WatchMohji's Top 5 Scary Species!

5) Aftiks- they run really fast and can/will murder you
4) Oblien -squishy babies that will go through your stuff-horrifying
3) Poppet - and people thought dolls couldn't get any worse
2) Boog- meme machines that could run you over
1) Kapricanus- neEDLE TEETH AND HANGRY BABIES

SpoilerShow
womp c(:
The five scariest species are:
1) Depression itself - John Rodriguez
2) The atrocities of the upper class - Klannecs
3) Diabetes - Leo
4) Caffeine addiction - Kuppas
5) Homestuck - Husses

PrizesShow

Halloween Species

What inspirations did you draw from these images: As an avid fan of Betelgeuse, this costume spoke to me immediately, but I had no clue what to do with it other than give a species some similar "say name three times to summon" attribute. Then, I saw the milk and everything fell into place.
PERFECTIONShow

Name of this species: Lactakers

Lactakers are rarely ever seen by the average person beyond a blurry photo of a tall dark shadow hiding in behind a building or in a forest or a mysterious week-old cheesy sludge with various unbranded milk dairy products discarded in it. Because of their mysterious nature, Lactakers have become subjects of myth and legend, with many people devoting their life to finding them and even more people selling fake merchandise of them. However, none of the interest brought any real sightings with it until someone who had been missing for roughly five years appeared stranded in a makeshift spaceship. Somehow they were in perfect health despite being lost all this time, but what was even more surprising than that was their story.

According to them, they woken up in the middle of the night five years ago and was looking for something to eat in their fridge, when they muttered "milk, milk, milk" to themselves and felt a bit woozy before a gigantic figure broke through the walls of their home and took them away, bounding off into space. When they awoke after having passed out from shock, they found themselves in a large wooden pyramid filled with all sorts of food and large tanks of milk. During those five years, Milktakers came and went to the house, supplying new food whenever the stock grew empty, leaving papery blankets whenever it became cold, pasting motivational messages on the walls, and all other sorts of gifts. After eventually overcoming the milk-induced haze clouding their mind, the person managed to escape the pyramid and fly off the mysterious world in a ship made out of various scraps of gifts they had received during their time there.

The last piece of information given by this survivor before they disappeared again the following day was a description of how these mysterious Lactakers looked. They appeared to be two gigantic yellow eyes amidst a huge mist of yellow and white milk with gnarled tree trunk limbs towering taller than most houses. Some people have attempted to replicate the scenario of the original survivor and many have disappeared completely before a few Lactakers were able to be stopped in their efforts and interviewed. From these brief interviews, Lactakers have been revealed as a motherly and caring species, although with a greater than average number of cannibals. Lactakers also appear to have weak long range psychic powers that have become somehow tuned to the "milk milk milk" phrase. While some people have dared to reach out to this mysterious species, many have never returned, and those who have are permanently scared by their experience, albeit physically as healthy as a horse.
What is up you guys! Back at it again with another weekly LIST video for you guys - remember if you like my content smash that like button, subscribe and hit the bell notification to get notified on all my latest uploads.

Alright we all know what time of year it is. That's right. It's the spooky season! In celebration of spooky season I'm going to be listing the top five species that I think are the scariest. Let’s get started!

Number five. Spoopers. What could be more scary than a skeleton and a pumpkin in one package? Added in species patch three, these guys are actually pretty silly so you wouldn’t think they would be too scary, but they can give a fright to any inexperienced fortuner with their unexplained digestive system!

Number four. Slarym. These fearsome guys have a terrifying design and will aggressively gobble up anything that stands in their path with their powerful jaws. And no, commenters, I am NOT going to make a vore joke this episode or any other episode last time was just a one time thing!! Just a one time thing.

Number three. Vayarasa. With their eerie carapace design, these guys are definitely a standout. The fact that you can only view them from a distance doesn't help much either, since it leaves your mind to fill in the details. Actually... I don't know if I want to see them up close I think I'll just leave my brain to it. Good job brain.

Number two. Mandgi. What more do I have to say about these horrifying body horror-looking creatures? The first time I encountered them in the sidequest area under the Huoaaueh temple I nearly peed myself. Don't say you didn't either!

Number one. Aftik. It may seem like an unusual choice, but these guys are more fearsome than you might think. And it’s not just because my boyf— my ex... boyfriend’s avatar was ... one. I mean, these guys run... scaringly fast! And wow their claws! Are sharp! And most of all they can make you scared by reminding you that you are more alone now than you ever were...! And... oh my god Kei if you're watching this please talk to me. I'm so sorry it was just a one time thing I'm sorry I'M SORRY I'M S

[outro dubstep music]

Proizes:
SpoilerShow
1.Sagittari-They kill someone, then control them, and then are really friendly and nice. You canNOT say that is not scary!
2.Generic-Bob.
3.Hyuran-Almost as scary as Sagittari, and for about the same reasons.
4.Carcili-Yeah, absolutely fine to bring someone unknowingly into your dreams and control them, just fine.
5.Aoeyoi'ie-I don't know what's scarier, their weird anatomy or their ability to speak multiple vowels and only vowels.
SpoilerShow

[Image: UZraNAX.png]
someone made my child grumpy[Image: NQE1VH9.png] I am very proud of my child :3
SpoilerShow

What inspirations did you draw from these images: As a child I've never found something more scary than a warning. There may be many items with warnings at target, but the foam tombstone embodies this concept best of all. With its white on grey lettering, you might not even read it. I repeat, you're lucky to even see this warning, someone could glance over the tombstone and walk to their death. But you're going to walk in despite your good fortune. You're flipping the bird to your guardian angel and you should fear for your life.
The easthetic of the men's red skin suit adds to this. It leaves no room for expression, no intonation, no life, nothing. Just a vague, omnious warning. And the vageuer the warning, the scarier.

Name of this species: Wisps

Wisps are semi translucent expressionless red blotches in the shape of people. They will quietly whispser dire warnings in your ear, and then act like they never did. Usually the warning leads to nothing but chills in your spine, but very rarely the warning will come true and you die a horrible death. Sometimes the warnings are really vague, but sometimes they are ultra specific. Neither of them is more likely to result in a bad end.

prizesShow
scArY SpEciES yoU wonT BElievE Exist

1: nOTailS. ITs rEaLly spoOky hoW tHEyRe BOTh tHE LaMEST peOpLE iN The worLD AND alSo hAVE The hoTTeSt BOsSES, rAwr~~

2: BOOG. alMOsT AS AnnOyING aS Me <3 SEmIcoLon LOWERcAse P

3: PIscleeepEw lMA0 I cAnt SpeLl. wHATs tHEir DEAl? WHy DoeS nOBODY elsE SeE WhaTS HAPpeninG? LmAO LEt Me TeLL YoU its becauSE of It's Larry! It's Larry! It's Larry! DrAmatIC IRONY It's Larry! It's Larry! It's Larry! KEk

4: SpoOPERS. OnE tRIeD to recrUIT ME INto sOmetHIng Called the SkEleTON WAR THe OTHeR DAy AND i OnLy SligHtly StABbED HIm But he callEd tHe coPs SomE PeopLE aRe sO DaNG sensItivE AnywaY the pOiNt iS thEy'RE scarILY L o S e r s gET ReCKEd skELebOb MmmmmMmhMMm

5: qUotiliCs. now liSten heRE YOU WEIRD as FUck vibRAtING CAt sNAke TapEworM, YOU MIGhT Say, qUoTiLICs CanT bE ON tHIs lISt! tHey'rE DEad and DEaD THIngS aRENT ScaRy. WELl ElL eMM ayY oh mY neRd aSS PuNk yOU Are WRRoooOoooOong. dEaD PeoPlE are BASiCaLLy GHOSTs And gHOstS arE sCARY, EsPECiALlY When TheY sEnD YOU THreAtENIng LetTERs aFTeR your vidEO "toP 1 DumBeSt dead SpECIeS EVeR (yOu wonT bEliEVe whAt NUmber 1 IS!!!!1!!!)"

the real prize was the friends we sold along the wayShow
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Personal Top Five Most Spoooookiest Species Watch Out:
1. Carcili - Dream demon that won’t get caught in the dream catcher
2. Marsue - I don’t want anything editing my brain cause that just messes with a whole lot of philosophies about what makes you truly you
3. Goopmick - Shaken sense of reality and identity, oof
4. Honklit - Like rabid clowns but worse
5. Leo - I keep thinking about auto-cannibalism and then thinking about that one Stephen King short “Survivor Type"

Species Application!
SpoilerShow

What inspirations did you draw from these images:
1. The concept of wearing a protective suit
2. The concept of producing light
3. The concept of pests but also just the aesthetic of eye-stalks

Name of this species: Pud

Short: Puds are sentient puddles that wear hazmat suits to keep themselves in instead of keeping anything out. Together they live in underground lake communities that cause sink holes, but the individuals that wear their suits are relatively harmless, unless you look straight into their eyes. Their bodies are EXTREMELY bright, which is only apparent through their eye holes in the suit. For this reason they’re known as the spotlight species. Puds are, at heart, pests. They get around, sometimes showing up unannounced from the bathtub drain, and dividing themselves into multiple puddles to be in more than one place at a time.

Long:
SpoilerShow

Prizes!
SpoilerShow
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
Five Most Spoopiest Species [Number Five Will Surprise You!]
1. Aftiks. Popularity sure is frightening, and what's more popular than an aftik! These folks are everywhere!

2. Generic. By golly, I sure have never wanted to break the norm as much as I did until I met them! It's so creepy how they try to make you fit and everything and... yeah let's move on.

3. Catlas. Now hear me out. I don't have anything against them. But I do have something against cats. Cats are terrifying.

4. Gigne. Look, they say they aren't cats. But they're a dang cat if I've seen one!

And finally....

5. Leo. Vore is terrifyng.

prizes!Show
What inspirations did you draw from these images: I pretty much decided on the dog long before this even started, the broken neck was nice bit of serendipity I wanted to play with. I also ended up using the chain and liquor that were part of it's repurposed role as liquor section decoration. The inflatable(?) skeleton(?)'s outfit was given to the dog, and I ultimately used the metal pumpkin for the replacement head. Ah, also the dog howls, and it goes on for much longer it feels it should, but that's probably an effect of it being in a grocery store. I'm not sure what's supposed to set it off, but it went off as I was trying to take the head off the neck to better show its severed state for the photo...
Name of this species: Yito

Headless Bony Dapper Dogs that sound like hell itself:
Yito are a race of bony bipedial canines. Bony, in a sense both literal, and figurative as their bones are rather big and prominent even when healthy. Their muscle tissue is located either between the bones, or within them. They usually wear dark colored suits with black accents, and a bottom half that reaches the floor like a robe or dress. But the most distinguishing feature is that their heads, in lieu of being attached to their neck, are usually severed at a young age, and kept in an ethanol-filled glass container that is attached to a chain that is wrapped around where their neck. A metal gourd is placed where their head should be, for the sake of holding the chain in place.
Yito are also known for being noisy, as they like the sound of their howls reverberating within the metal gourd, and thus shall do so at the slightest provocation. This is made worse than other outspoken species, as the facet of the sound they find appealing is what most other species consider "hellish" and "frighting", and "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT". Thus the inside of the gourds have been shaped, and altered to amplify this "terrifying" aspect. When they aren't making a "frightening din", and/or testing their body's capacity for ethanol poisoning, they usually are fright- freighting goods.(?)

...prizesShow
Top 5 species that would eat my fingers and scare the heck outta of me
1. John Rodriguez: Guitar Hero is actually a fear of mine. John Rodriguez being both a guitar hero master and john rodriguez is double fright.

2. Kuppa: Ah yes, I wish to drink your brain fluids. (mixed with milk please)

3. Abunis: they have worms in their brains and they don't let me eat it.

4. Apidee: horse.
https://i.imgur.com/RoRolfW.png (click here if you don't fear your own life. )

5. Notails: How can you live with so many flesh in your body and absolutly no spines or any type of bones? Huh, O-7? Tell me. Where are your bones. What you did with your bones. Why you did it?

Prizes:
★ Sponsored by Chu-Chu Cocoon ( And Volkronn Corp )
★Kieros "Variety Gacha"
★Kieros "Notail Gacha"
★Undertale