[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: Game On (slowly) 4/25
> PATRON PARTY
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Talk to our friends!!!!
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
> Go to the achievement shop. Let's pick Kratos while we're there, and then we will have more points to spend on items and upgrades and ships and such.
>Patron shopping time. Look up what Hemera costs

Hey Helios can I ask what the third planet from the tutorial is like? I've been thinking about starting a tutorial game just to find out, but I realize it sounds a bit risky and pointless.
Given that Eukaryote is a deathtrap, the planet we visited in the tutorial with you has time travel (illegal) and limbo lore as the location we visited, I take it that the one we've never gone to was the safest? Or best?
[Hey Helios, since we're trying to recruit the limbos, do you think we should try to visit mors and get a whiff of the situation with the poetnix? Do you know anything about what's happening there? Also, is there any other limbo you know how to get to?]

The poetnix we can probably find in a tutorial game, since it's in the underworld. We would be visiting it without needing to spend some of our limited universe time. If we buy the keyword from the achievement shop we could probably use it to find some limbos we don't know how to visit.
Ask Helios what Hephaustus's role in the universe was, or more specifically, what, now that he's been destroyed, is going to be slightly messed up in our next game. Probably something to do with items, I'm guessing.
>Hey Helios I just want to say sorry for what I said to you several centuries ago. Assuming you even remember it. What I said back then was not cool at all.

>go check out what our options are for the second patron slot this time!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
> Hey Helios, what will happen if we choose Apollo as our patron?
> Kratos seems like a decent patron, though given our first crew's infamy, I don't know how kindly he'd take to us. Regardless, it would be nice to check what patrons are available.

[Image: npOGrPC.png]

NEW [FORTUNA] PAGES 7496 - 7498

CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO BE TAKEN TO THE UPDATE

Everyone ONLY gets one vote, so make it count! Please no votes of "X or Y" just pick whichever one. If I need a tie breaker I'll be consulting a coin.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
> Save our money for the fun stuff coming up; let's keep Helios and add Kratos
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Perhaps Artemis? I've yet to see her used.
>Helios and Kratos are the dreamteam.
As a note the only patrons you can buy are the ones listed in the update. Patrons are now randomly rolled for and those are the only ones that are buyable per round!

Also you cannot get rid of helios cause we already voted for that and said no.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(05-11-2018, 02:52 AM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Save our money for the fun stuff coming up; let's keep Helios and add Kratos

Same here!
RE: [Fortuna]: Pick a patron, (almost) any patron! 5/10
> EDESIA
> Kratos doesn't require us to spend any points, and has fairly good powers already that might help us in the long run. Plus, it should be interesting to befriend them, so that's where my vote stands.
>Opis
>Pluto
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Opis
> Pluto
> OPIS
>Kratos!
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
kratos! lets save our cash money
[Image: Cmh4iZA.png]
> My vote's for opis!
[Image: smallest_frog_by_skelefrog-dc7dlu4.png] if that ain't one hell of a mood!
[ART TUMBLR] [TWITTER]