[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!

[TYCHE]: Come see some positivity!
RE: [TYCHE]: Last second raffle + contest
Yo, remember me? Because I don't.
I was summoned by an @everyone in the Discord channel. That, and the raffle, piqued my interest.
The issue is, I only need 20 words per category, and yet I'm /still/ struggling to come up with any original ideas at all! :?
Look at this beautiful lamp egg:

[Image: B2skh0Y.png]

Some fear for what it will hatch into. But not me. I'm not silly!
RE: [TYCHE]: Raffle results!
I've sent the contest entry!

Raffle entry: If you run out of fuel, improvise! Surely something you've got will work. Or explode.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
Prompt : "LOVE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW MUCH I'VE COME TO LOVE YOU SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY LOVE-COMPLEX. IF THE WORD LOVE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF THE LOVE I FEEL FOR EVERYONE AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. FOR YOU. LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. >:3c"

Prizes : Chow Dome! Volk Corp! Sid... Sid Meyers? My dad likes it, not me.
Duck, duck, duck, duck, GHOOST.
Entry sent.
SpoilerShow
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
contest entry... Sent

raffle entry:
Remember: we know about your saucy O-class fanfiction. We know, and you will never be forgiven.

SpoilerShow
[Image: fNYPmPd.png][Image: uLF0DoV.png]
I sent in my entry

Prize Selections
SpoilerShow
I wanted to do a loading screen just because
Quote:Buying shiny new toys is all good and fun, but your crew does need to eat. Unless they don't and eat dreams or memes or whatever is a popular meal with teens these days.
Entered contest!

SpoilerShow
[Image: hzso4Pf.png]
BROMBT:
There’s a secret Fortuna OST composed by Tony Dog (of Undergame fame) hidden within the game. It’s quite difficult to unlock, but the hardworking sleuther won’t cave and fall from the pressure...!

PROIZES:
SpoilerShow
I sent my entry for the species raffle.
Entered contest!
SpoilerShow
Contest entry has been sent.

-Get whatever prize(s)
-Ananke Meme Command
Contest has been: E N T E R E D

raffle prmpmpmpmmpmpompt for funsos: Co-player! Fortuna may be a game of luck, but strategy will get you farther than any 6 sided dice ever will." -Athena

Edit: forgot,,,,,, to put the prizes i want im a dingus

SpoilerShow
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
entered the contest!!! [forgot to say this, sorry!]
I forgot to say but I sent my entry.

SpoilerShow
Raffle Entry:
Quote:Fortuna's not the only lost planet out in the universe. Just the most wanted.

Heck, there are some that are wanted to, just, stay lost...
Prize wanted: ★ Sponsored by The Chow Dome, "Just get whatever you want" Prize!
If you're willing to do anything for fame, I'm sure somebody is willing to help.

PrizesShow
Mmmmm, I'm in.
Sid Meier's Civilization VI
*~*Contest Entered*~*

You know what prize(s) I want.
The "Get anything you Want" Prize(s).
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
Besides the +1 species that I submitted, the Fortuna Loading Screen Hint:
Tired of putting boring old milk into your bowl of Whoopy O's? Introducing to you, Meg eggs, the important part to your nutritious breakfast! Coming in a range of colors, these eggs can provide you with all of the nutrition of a standard jug of milk, but with twice the extra protein, and wonderful shell full of nutrients befitting of a growing garden. And for a limited time, get a carton of our apple juice brand meg eggs for free whenever you buy two cartons of milk variety eggs. Meg eggs, a great start to a great day!
- This message brought to you by the Meg Farmer's Council.
SpoilerShow
Closed contest! Looking over the contest entries now....
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Yo who wrote this app because you just won the contest.

Quote:Name: Drattles
Physical Description: Short wrinkly twirly mustachoed creatures with tophats. They'll totally wear a hat on their hat cause it's actually another mouth.
Personality & Traits: They're cartoonishly evil but they stop if you ask cause they're doormats. They wholeheartedly want to destroy that orphanage though.
History: They discovered space travel when they tried to blow up their own sun. People said "Hey don't that's the sun".
Special: They can tie things up really fast. Usually to train tracks.
ONE TRIVIA: They don't often reproduce normally, but they make evil clones of themselves. They're them with goaties. The clones always shave.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
THE RESULTS ARE IN!!!
CONGRATS TO FELLOW, YOU WON THE CONTEST!!

Here's a list of all entries i received below <: thank you everyone who participated!!
SpoilerShow
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
SpoilerShow
I got banned for this app, you need to see it with the emojis.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Raffle winners!
Thank you all so much for joining, you all had such wonderful entries! Here's the winners, please contact me if you won. See you all in 1 and a half months!

1. Babybowser101 | Chowdome
2. Robust Laser | Chowdome
3. Cade | Volk
4. Arcanuse | Meme
5. LammarWesley | Sid Meiers
6. Ian | Owl boy
7. AC | Steam world
RE: [TYCHE]: RAFFLE OVER, SEE YOU IN MAY
Generic Raffle!!!

Another raffle is here! This month will be the generic raffle. The redux passed the generic planet last month, and is on its way to the Apollo intermission and the moth planet. Not only that but Game 3 has started (and shall be updated in the next 2 to 3 days!) so there's much to celebrate.

End date: You have until 5/10 at 11:59 to enter into the raffle! Any entries after that will not be counted. The raffle drawing will be done live in discord on 5/11! (Or possibly before a stream, we'll see where Fortuna updates are at)

[Image: m5GE6tc.png]
We don't really have images of generics so please enjoy a mantis by QuickSilvr

Raffle prompt
Here's the prompt for this round! The generic npc on this page currently just says one thing, but you know what would be more fun and yet totally useless? If like a loading screen the generic rotated through more than one saying!

So lets see it. To enter all you need to do is make one generic NPC line for this generic. You can make more if you want but one only one line is needed to enter, and only one ticket is given no matter how many you submit. You can also submit a line for the generic shopkeeper's greeting!

Do understand that I will be taking some of the lines submitted to toss them into the comic!

[Image: CmkEL5C.png?1]
A lovely sugar ant by CosmicClaxon to distract you from our lack of generics.

Prizes

SpoilerShow