[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: THE (Sort of) END 7/26
I am on team let Atheris take a break and let the new bird show up to fill in for the previous bird

seeya wherever we see ya, atheris
RE: [Fortuna]: THE (Sort of) END 7/26
> If you love her let her gooooooooooooo

(08-13-2017, 09:10 AM)bigro Wrote: »Sack them both it's time we explore our options.

Seconding this too.
RE: [Fortuna]: 8/13: Fly the coop
>let Athena go. Be free, Atheris
Fate....
Destiny.....
Fatestiny......
People throw these words around like tennis balls. But I eat balls for breakfast.
> Let Athena fly free to become Atheris and appear next game.
> Let Athena go, but keep Helios. Let's not try and sack him again, we already did that and got him back.
[Image: BMy2LW4.png]
> Keep Athena and Helios, thus getting Atheris.
Let Athena go. We'll see Atheris in the next game, so if you're an Atheris fan there's not much of a reason you should feel sad! We're just not going to subject ourselves to a super glitched-out game is all.

Besides that, we fired Helios once before and we went to the trouble of getting him back. It would be silly to drop him now, after everything we've been through. Furthermore, it is absolutely silly to pit our patrons against each other, which would be what happens if we have them both.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
>get rid of athena. maybe get thanatos or hypnos, if we can unlock them!
Oh I actually thought we were already getting rid of Athena I didn't realize we'd be able to keep her.
Anyway, Eris told us she didn't want to stay as our patron so, seems pretty clear-cut to me.

> Let Athena fly free. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOUR HELP ATHENA I LOVE YOU SO MUCH
> And please keep Helios for the love of god
>Keep Helios
EDIT: >Let Athena go, so Athena can become Atheris, then go ahead and make Atheris a patron.
>Let's let Athena go and let's fire Helios and then hire him again so we can be a proper tsundere.
>let's free up a patron slot by getting rid of Athena.
Honestly, I think dropping Athena and keeping Helios is our best bet. There's still so much we don't know that would make having a knowledge god on our side worth it, but Atheris probably isn't a knowledge god.

Additionally, I don't know how helpful a completely glitched the hell out game would be in completing our goals. I actually think it MIGHT be detrimental.

Also I really like helios.
>ditch athena, dont ditch King Nerd
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

let athena fly and be free to become Lamp Bird (let her go
keep the teacher the teacher is good
I can summon bendy straws at will and also turn oxygen into carbon dioxide
> Get rid of Athena. Love her, but we need to experiment some more.
> Get rid of Athena, keep Helios

We shouldn't particularly need to intimidate anyone, especially if we make good use of what we have on hand. As for ditching Helios it doesn't really make much sense from a practical standpoint. We've got basically no time to start building up our friendship with another god so they can help us in the end. Unless we get someone really easy that we know how to quickly make like us.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Let Athena go and take her break. DO NOT FIRE HELIOS EVER. KEEP THAT PRECIOUS BOWTIE BABY
Keep Athena, get Atheris, but also keep Helios. I am aware this will either glitch him the heck out or kill him or both.

If this isn't an option, let Athena go be gay and pick a new patron.

Edit: Open for BIRDS
SpoilerShow
BlOrf hiya im late. Let the bird go, be free you beautiful homosexual. Go elope in the flowers and the insides of the damned <3.

And now birds. (Can't actually go outside and get pics because everything aroumd me is dead or dying. I don't think any bird is gon' pop up any time soon, y'all. BuT i have these totally not from google's first result page pics of some cool beepers, woopee.

First, one of my favourite fuckin cool as ice violence chickens, aka the eurasian scops owl. They look like angry bark i love em'.

SpoilerShow

Also these things they look weird and we laugh at them sometimes cuz they just e l o n g a t e.

SpoilerShow
Dont have no adventure no more <o/
>Boot Athena, hope Atheris becomes available as a ship AI.
> I am fine with letting Athena take her leave. Let her go do things on her own accord. Since Helios is apparently near max friendship, then let us keep them. Its always handy to have a good friend.

Sadly, I personally do not own a picture taking device, so I cannot add to the bird picture collection.
>Get rid of Athena, but keep Helios!
[Image: egg009.png?raw=1][Image: egg012.png?raw=1]

>Let Athena be freeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! Helios stays.
I have a suggestion: Maybe we should talk to Helios and ask him what he wants? Atheris is someone we can consider an ally at this point, but Eris is probably going to carry a grudge against Helios, and that's one half of Atheris right there. Also, if I recall, Eris specifically ASKED us to get another patron to replace Helios. Which means that if we want help from Atheris, it could potentially put Helios at specific risk. We don't know what Atheris is capable of, but if Helios is our patron still and Atheris is involved in our game in some capacity, she might just try to take a shot at him and kill him. We can try to protect him, but as we've all seen, our avatar's capacities aren't combat oriented.

If Helios is ok with that risk, I say keep him. But if he isn't, I'd rather fire him to keep him safe and hire someone else.

Make sense?