Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
I made another outfit for Lethos. This one could be made with a combination of Lucia's clothes and some kind of pelt.
SpoilerShow
Edit: Whoops looks like I kept the image url in there on accident.
Lethos is pretty top tier waifu material. Look out Emily, your position as best Lucidstuck waifu is in jeopardy :P I second the green outfit Fellow suggested.
as I said a while ago about the dark teal fork (the item she drops, most likely the hair fork she is wearing):

(05-27-2017, 10:25 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »I was also considering if you could use it in an outfit. any clothes we do not draw will not be lethos-y like a couple of pictures people already sent. but if we combine a premade set of clothes with the fork, it could instantly lethosify (lethosinate?) the clothes to a fitting appearance.
Fanart from moi, look at it in my tumblr

aka

"TFW when you’re trying to chill with your team in 2 solid inches of fur but your Realm Attendant keeps trying to question your fashion choices."

“What are those, Derrick? What are those?“

“…”

[Image: dLjhwS3.png]
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Oh goodness this is fantastic, Pan dear. I love this setting, the cuddliness, and Reggie being a bother.
>2
Here is the dress i made!
SpoilerShow
(06-21-2017, 07:54 PM)xemnasondsi Wrote: »>2
Here is the dress i made!
SpoilerShow
Looks like you copied the link from DeviantArt's download button instead of the url of the image after clicking the download button.
SpoilerShow
(06-21-2017, 07:56 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »Oh goodness this is fantastic, Pan dear. I love this setting, the cuddliness, and Reggie being a bother.

thanks so much kay! X 3

Hey guys, since IP's busy as fuck, why don't we do something in the meantime? I don't have many ideas other than offering to make bases for LS characters if there's anyone specific you'd like to have?

Or if you guys can think of anything fun to do, I can offer to draw something not too complicated as a prize (provided you peeps don't mind waiting a bit since i will be unable to draw digitally for a week or two)

any ideas for contests or something fun?

Let me know if anyone has ideas!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Well I'm up for a contest type thing. We could also do the art train thing where one person draws and the next person has to redraw it in their own style. We could also do Lucidstuck trivia, considering its length.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(06-29-2017, 11:08 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »Well I'm up for a contest type thing. We could also do the art train thing where one person draws and the next person has to redraw it in their own style. We could also do Lucidstuck trivia, considering its length.

trivia? there's one already https://www.quotev.com/quiz/8874712/The-...-knowledge
be advised its real tough
Wow, just did it, Lucas is absolutely scum child. If that's not the right answer... like... come on. And yes, Ruu is best girl.

Is there a way to see what the answers of the questions I got wrong are? I'm interested to find out who was originally female.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
Lucia: Draw something

[Image: vg5PKtk.png]

You carefully sketch out a top, skirt, necklace for style points, and a pair of boots for Lethos.

[Image: MzLcpyE.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: iuicwYv.png]

Lethos wastes no time clothing herself, she almost appears to be glowing!

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: TnEczgD.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Be Derrick (end dream)
2. Be Lucia (Roll over to dream 15)
Well, I guess this is it.

>1
Skipping straight to dream 15 sounds like the worst idea at the moment.

>1
(06-19-2017, 02:06 PM)Panur Wrote: »Fanart from moi, look at it in my tumblr
aka

"TFW when you’re trying to chill with your team in 2 solid inches of fur but your Realm Attendant keeps trying to question your fashion choices."

“What are those, Derrick? What are those?“

“…”
SpoilerShow
Omfg, it's so cuddly! /)^3^(\

Also, noooooo~
I wanted to get outfits for Everybody! Including poor Timothy TnT)

oh well...
>1
we need to get our obligatory Alice therapy sessions sorted out as often as possible.
>1

It is the only acceptable option.
> 1

I can't see any benefit to 2.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> 1.
Honestly no reason do do otherwise I can think of.

=>

[Image: mZd1FXZ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: fHRzaMl.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Daydream: We're doing alright, thanks for asking. How about you? And we're not doing things the peaceful way so much as the optimal way. Turning monsters into allies gives us a wider variety of tactics to employ, as well as greater support than if we simply killed them. Bosses in particular just make too much sense to pacify as we said earlier with Zendo, we get the same amount of souls as if we killed them PLUS a powerful ally or we get twice the souls for every boss pacified. The only real risk of this is betrayal from regular monsters, but that's what wards are for. If all we cared about was peace then we would have made everybody invisible and intangible, not sent them out into the world armed to the teeth.
> Daydream: Peace is the way to go!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(07-04-2017, 06:03 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »> Daydream: Peace is the way to go!

>Daydream: Okay, on the other hand there are people that are set on the peaceful way, they just happen to be mostly right at the moment.
> Can we change into Desert Bob? His outfit looks cooler.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(07-04-2017, 07:49 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Can we change into Desert Bob? His outfit looks cooler.

But regular Bob has way more sprites! Including the ever so important dance sprites!

https://imgur.com/8P2lCne
> can we change into a cute dress? pretty please?

yes, im puttin bob in a dress, dont you dare stop me