Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>GGG: offer AHN and Anansi hugs.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(06-09-2017, 03:13 PM)Panur Wrote: »>GGG: offer AHN and Anansi hugs.

dont you mean
>GGG: offer everyone hugs.

hold on, I just had an insane idea.
could we befriend UE?
(06-09-2017, 10:00 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »
(06-09-2017, 03:13 PM)Panur Wrote: »>GGG: offer AHN and Anansi hugs.

dont you mean
>GGG: offer everyone hugs.

hold on, I just had an insane idea.
could we befriend UE?

I think it was stated early on that it is most decidedly our enemy. This thing wants us dead, and it has some whacko powers to do it with. I mean, this thing was an entity in the real dream world and has somehow infected the construct's real world's dream world.

We might be able to befriend it in the sense of... if everyone went evil insane-o? Like if the whole crew went Horror!Trickster... Lunatic, and it could communicate with us properly then?

It's essentially our Flowey, minus the heartbreakingly sad cinnamon roll fluff hiding behind the 'friendliness pellets'.
(06-10-2017, 06:57 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »I think it was stated early on that it is most decidedly our enemy. This thing wants us dead, and it has some whacko powers to do it with. I mean, this thing was an entity in the real dream world and has somehow infected the construct's real world's dream world.

We might be able to befriend it in the sense of... if everyone went evil insane-o? Like if the whole crew went Horror!Trickster... Lunatic, and it could communicate with us properly then?

It's essentially our Flowey, minus the heartbreakingly sad cinnamon roll fluff hiding behind the 'friendliness pellets'.

no hugs for UE then.
=>

[Image: dTz3Q6Q.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. I'll always have your back.
2. ...
>2

(If we have Derrick tell her what Reggie said to tell her when they're awake, we know he can't keep this promise)
this is it
the moment approaches, every decision we make from now on will be very important
>derrick: explain that you dont understand what alice is talking about, and for that she'd need to explain herself better, no promises (2)
i feel that picking the first choice will lead to forgiving the unforgivable, and i dont wanna exist in a reality where thats the case.....
> 2

I'm pretty sure 1 will just make things harder/more painful when we inevitably do the thing. Better to tell the truth now than add more lies and betrayal into the mix. Although I'l go ahead and preemptively second anyone who can find a way to put it that isn't likely to spark a fight.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(06-14-2017, 08:31 AM)Princezz Wrote: »>2

(If we have Derrick tell her what Reggie said to tell her when they're awake, we know he can't keep this promise)

Can't seem to remember that one… which is a shame since it sounds important ._.)

But yea, throwing my >2 on the funeral pyre for Alice's ego… now let's all join hands and sing Kumbayah while we light this sucker up! (^^)

also seconding Terra's very mature rebuttal :o
> 2. There's nothing that could make me straight up hate you but like, the whole Lucia vs you thing was kinda a big deal for me.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(06-14-2017, 10:14 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »> 2. There's nothing that could make me straight up hate you but like, the whole Lucia vs you thing was kinda a big deal for me.

seconded + adding

>Derrick: if Alice gets upset on your answer, explain that there's some things you can't pass off as being ok- like forgetting Lucia's bullying or going through your friend's things* without permission- Some things may not seem like a big deal for her, but she can't expect you to condone them just because of that.

(* = just in case, referring to when alice was looking for Garry's knife through his things)
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
oh god, here we go.
I know exactly what alice is trying to do.
if we pick 1, alice will reveal her... deeds. derrick will of course get mad for being abused like that, but as it breaks the promise, alice will twist the whole situation to be about her, getting angry with derrick in return and guilting him into accepting the situation.
if we pick 2, alice will get angry because she cant trust derrick, likely guilting him into 1.

this is a no-win situation, but 2 has slightly better odds of going our way.
also, this will create a lot of tension either way, so expect mal to show up.
>1
[Image: za6ankD.png]
keystrokes
>2

seconding pan's answer
I feel like this is a decision that we shouldn't influence. That no one should influence.
>3. Let Derek decide on his own.

We'll deal with the fallout of either option.
(06-14-2017, 04:51 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »I feel like this is a decision that we shouldn't influence. That no one should influence.
>3. Let Derek decide on his own.

We'll deal with the fallout of either option.

I don't agree with this, this is too important a choice to just leave it to ip to decide, also letting derrick fend for himself has proven to yield catastrophic results in the past.

Seconding panur, she put the wording just right
although, would it be possible to combine my command and hers? something like

>Derrick: Explain that you don't understand what alice is talking about, no promises until she explains herself better, if Alice gets upset on your answer, explain that there's some things you can't pass off as being ok- like forgetting Lucia's bullying or going through your friend's things* without permission- Some things may not seem like a big deal for her, but she can't expect you to condone them just because of that.(2)
(06-14-2017, 09:28 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(06-14-2017, 08:31 AM)Princezz Wrote: »>2

Can't seem to remember that one… which is a shame since it sounds important ._.)
Near the start of the current dream, Reggie extracted a promise from Derrick to ask Alice for an explanation on where she's been these past years, what happened to their parents, perhaps some other stuff. And then, when her explanation is perfectly reasonable, to scream LIAR to her face and see how she responds.
(06-14-2017, 12:19 PM)Xoleuph Wrote: »oh god, here we go.
I know exactly what alice is trying to do.
if we pick 1, alice will reveal her... deeds. derrick will of course get mad for being abused like that, but as it breaks the promise, alice will twist the whole situation to be about her, getting angry with derrick in return and guilting him into accepting the situation.
if we pick 2, alice will get angry because she cant trust derrick, likely guilting him into 1.

this is a no-win situation, but 2 has slightly better odds of going our way.
also, this will create a lot of tension either way, so expect mal to show up.
Ah yes, Daydream did promise that either she or Alice would inform Derrick of the rape.

WHY NOW?!
(06-16-2017, 04:08 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Ah yes, Daydream did promise that either she or Alice would inform Derrick of the rape.

WHY NOW?!

like her or not, alice is extremely manipulative. thats probably why she/daydream has her powers.
she noticed something was off and that she was distancing from derrick. the group just finished with their big task, so they got time and derrick is probably in a decent mood.
so cue her playing derrick like a fiddle.
Derrick: ...

[Image: cv6JrTj.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Ly5ksQi.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Have some of my clothes
2. Draw something (refs needed)
>2
terra's outfit submissionShow

also I don't think lucia's 8 year old clothes will fit lethos, too thicc
>1.
Although it pains me to say it, and it REALLY pains me to say it, I think we should go with giving her some of Lucia's clothes for now. I'd like to dress her up eventually, but I'd like to do it with something that doesn't require a finite resource such as BCS.

On a related note, I want to make something that can convert some of the plant matter nearby into fabrics so we can make clothes with them. There's tons of stuff we can make with just wood, stone, and mud. ESPECIALLY when you mix crafting with them into the equation. We can get most if not all of the things we need from stuff that's readily available in the dream world.
Pan's submission:

[Image: cCxnhIZ.png]

that said,

>Lucia: Since it's doubtful Lethos will fit in anything you own, ask Garry and Lucas to entertain the guests while you go 'find' (draw) Lethos a new outfit. Better not to spread knowledge of BCS

(06-16-2017, 06:46 PM)Panur Wrote: »Pan's submission:
SpoilerShow
that said,

>Lucia: Since it's doubtful Lethos will fit in anything you own, ask Garry and Lucas to entertain the guests while you go 'find' (draw) Lethos a new outfit. Better not to spread knowledge of BCS

Seconding the command, seconding the cute outfits, Seconding ALL THE THINGS! =D

(06-16-2017, 06:34 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>1.
Although it pains me to say it, and it REALLY pains me to say it, I think we should go with giving her some of Lucia's clothes for now. I'd like to dress her up eventually, but I'd like to do it with something that doesn't require a finite resource such as BCS.

On a related note, I want to make something that can convert some of the plant matter nearby into fabrics so we can make clothes with them. There's tons of stuff we can make with just wood, stone, and mud. ESPECIALLY when you mix crafting with them into the equation. We can get most if not all of the things we need from stuff that's readily available in the dream world.

It really pains me that BCS is a finite resource in the first place... so many awesome things, so little time ._.)

Also, since Timothy's keeps asking for his deudly weapon back, and since he IS technically naked... i thoght, well, more like stumbled across the perfect joke outfit for him ^^
[Image: d28.gif]
(a non-lethal, squeaky-toy version tho)

Reasons for doing this:
1) For the Lulz.
2) He might actually laugh along.
3) Even if he doesn't, his loyalty is already at 0%, so what's the worst that could happen?

Edit:
Terra had an even better idea about this ^^
[Image: unknown.png]
(06-16-2017, 06:34 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>1.
While I may be biased towards the stuff we've drawn, I think it may be a good idea to suck up to Lethos a bit with shiny presents.

I actually made my first submission with the intention of having it made with Lexii's clothes and a single rose from BCS. The cost'd be lower than drawing the clothes themselves but she still gets something unique-ish.
SpoilerShow
This'd go with >Lexii: Get some of your clothes for Derrick to craft with. >Garreth: Ask Lexii to get some of her clothes to craft with.

My other submission:
SpoilerShow

That submission that was technically clothes but didn't cover her bra and probably shouldn't be used:
SpoilerShow
> Lucas: Suggest asking Audrey if she'd make some clothes. It could help you get in her good graces.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."