+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
We can always make something outside the zone to let em know we want their attention?
(05-18-2017, 11:57 PM)Kanelel Wrote: »everything that happens to her, and Windy and Fennel by extension, happens for a reason… and that reason is that their deity is bored.

And that is why this wretched 'game' should be torn down. We must end this Injustice of lives being treated like toys.

This is why we need a Blindspot TCP. We need a way to hide things not just from us, as the Zone of Tranquility is intended to do. We need a way to hide things from Wax. A revolution cannot happen if it is quashed out early on.

That said, I also cast my support for the Zone of Tranquility. It would not do to become the tyrants we must overthrow. Better that our TCPs have the means to defy us. Perhaps it will give our more foolish ideas some pause.
The zone of tranquility wouldn't really protect the tcps from us. We could just make something that affects the zone from the outside. E.g. CREATE a cloud of acid rain above the zone of tranquility.

What it would do is give an agressive god a good place to set up shop on our turf.
(05-19-2017, 07:05 PM)Fellow Wrote: »The zone of tranquility wouldn't really protect the tcps from us. We could just make something that affects the zone from the outside. E.g. CREATE a cloud of acid rain above the zone of tranquility.

What it would do is give an agressive god a good place to set up shop on our turf.

We could do the same thing to them if they tried. Remember, a god cannot Create outside of their territory. We couldn't make anything on the other planet or in the tower. You are correct, though. The TCPs need more power of self-determination.

CREATE a WRIT OF VETO. A document allowing a TCP to VETO any one 'CREATE' command (by ourselves). Only allowing one use per document prevents it from being abused by our foes, but stupidity such as 'Create Fire' could be undone by our cats without major danger.
(05-19-2017, 08:22 PM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »CREATE a WRIT OF VETO. A document allowing a TCP to VETO any one 'CREATE' command (by ourselves). Only allowing one use per document prevents it from being abused by our foes, but stupidity such as 'Create Fire' could be undone by our cats without major danger.

yeah but the thing is that this already exists and it's called "kitet picks the commands"

also sure, in favor of the cone of tranquility. great to make a place to plot our death. create: frog-crimes-killin' knife
How about we just have Windy teach new cats the basics before we start flooding them with knowledge since Windy has that ability and that should help prevent this from happening again.

>CREATE diploma of education dedicated to Windy from mailbox.
(05-20-2017, 12:03 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »yeah but the thing is that this already exists and it's called "kitet picks the commands"

also sure, in favor of the cone of tranquility. great to make a place to plot our death. create: frog-crimes-killin' knife

I don't know who this kitet person is, but that's not one of our TCPs.

Trying to Create god-killing weapons would best be done after some method of Blindspot is established, TCP or otherwise.
kitet is the author of the adventure.

the zone of tranquility sounds good to me. they deserve privacy.
(05-20-2017, 10:44 PM)BTC_UNDERSCORE_BANDIT Wrote: »kitet is the author of the adventure.

the zone of tranquility sounds good to me. they deserve privacy.

yeah my bad i forgot kitet wasn't their forums name.

also let's put a toilet in the zone of tranquility so they don't have to worry about god watching them go pee-pee
I think the point was that we're not supposed to break the fourth wall like that. And Kitet hasn't actually been vetoing the bad ideas.

And how would they pee if they don't have mouths to drink with?
you forgot the it
Say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens.
wait, we're online??????????????
yes say hi to the internet everybody we're live on morbtwitch
>CREATE ZONE OF TRANQUILITY

The VOID wobbles a bit- but the zone doesn’t appear.

Instead, what appears is a note.

[Image: tOKMKC4.png]

On the note, is written:

“I’ve been watching your actions, and I’ve been growing increasingly concerned with your intentions. This action, in particular, along with… some other specific ideas, you’ve had, is something that would require admin intervention. Do you want to continue?
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
how do you know our intentions, have you been reading our posts, can you tell me what an online is
Called it
SpoilerShow
I'll give that a >Nevermind
Whoops haha let's not make that zone.

*Looks at the chat topic* Don't make a knife for killing us either.

CREATE fire on the note so people won't see this note and get bad ideas about us.
Instead CREATE a zone of disturbance around the lake. Those inside constantly hear loud music.
>no to both.
No to both, instead I'll restate my original suggestion:
CREATE: One (1) hour of respite from godly nonsense.
By which I mean, simply pre-commit to not touching them for an hour.
Well, I don't know a frog killing knife could be kind of nice.
>No to both
SpoilerShow
>Yes to the zone of Tranquility. Giving the TCP's a place away from our nonsense sounds good.
>Ideally we wouldn't need the zone but uh. Yeah. We could stand to be a tad more careful with spawning/teaching in the future.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>No
The eye of the Enemy is upon us. We will need to find a solution to this.
do not continue
[Image: 79af3a3d9c.png]