+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
(04-20-2017, 01:38 AM)Schazer Wrote: »we probably shouldn't have more than two Abstract types.

That just means we should have five Abstract types.

I'm also eager to see what a Defiance Type does.
(04-20-2017, 01:38 AM)Schazer Wrote: »Macaron told us the TCP types: Weapon, Form, Nature, Body, Creature, Storage, Machine, and Abstract, and also that we probably shouldn't have more than two Abstract types.

I for one would be ok with any of a Fern-type, Fencer-type, Finance-type, or Definition-type TCP next

ferN TYPE FERN TYPE FERN TYPE FERN TYPE
meteor type
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(04-20-2017, 02:33 AM)Wheat Wrote: »fern type. let's have us a tropius from digimon.

Doip
I was thinking a Shield-type and quickly make it understand HONOR and JUSTICE.
Not opposed to Fern-type, though.

(04-20-2017, 02:03 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »I'm also eager to see what a Defiance Type does.

Go rogue. Turn all TCPs against everyone. Ultimately kill us.
A few possibilities.
(04-20-2017, 05:12 AM)GhostOfSam Wrote: »Go rogue. Turn all TCPs against everyone. Ultimately kill us.
A few possibilities.

Sounds thrilling. I wonder what happens if all TCPs go rogue and winning becomes impossible?
Macaron said that it's wise to get a weapon and a food type tcp. With that in mind I'd suggest a food type, since windy's power goes well with healing. So say, a meatloaf type tcp.

But that'd be boring.

There is an informal limit of two abstract tcps, so we could perhaps spawn one to claim the spot before someone else. Perhaps a damnation type?

We could also do what macaron asked and make a creature type. A mouse type might be tiny which could help with puzzles.
I wonder if a Fender-type TCP counts as a weapon-type or machine-type

If we want a food-type, then I suggest: Fondue
you can totally eat ferns tho
oohh yeah actually what if we made like a sort of healing plant TCP like eucalyptus or something
Or possibly Aloe vera.
kevin federline-type TCP
Maybe an assuage type tcp? I know that we can't have too many abstract cats, but how could having a calm type cat go wrong. Honestly it could probably open up a lot of possibility's for truces.
SpoilerShow
(04-20-2017, 10:50 AM)Fellow Wrote: »There is an informal limit of two abstract tcps, so we could perhaps spawn one to claim the spot before someone else. Perhaps a damnation type?

I believe Windy and Fennel are both Abstracts.
(04-21-2017, 05:20 AM)Dark Lord Graham Wrote: »I believe Windy and Fennel are both Abstracts.
I believe Windy's a form type, fenestrations are windows/holes, which I believe would count as shapes and not abstract concepts. Now, I can't pin Fennel as a form type, (maybe throwing things out of windows is a type of storage?) but I don't see Fennel hurting a god unless that god just so happens to look like swiss cheese.

Edit:
Actually we're still talking to Macaron so we can ask.

>By the way, what kind of types are our two kitties? They're not abstract types, right?

Edit2: Oh, well that settles that.
RE: +iny cat people
(08-20-2016, 04:14 AM)KittenEater Wrote: »>CHECK STATUS

[...]

Windy is a FENESTRATE-TYPE TCP, which means they are medium sized and hollow. Being an ABSTRACT TCP,

[...]

Fennel is a DEFENESTRATION-TYPE TCP, which means they are medium sized and a little skinny, with one blind eye. Being an ABSTRACT TCP,
Well, I wouldn't want to make more abstracts then.

I'd like to try making a non-medium size tcp. Like a creature type after a tiny critter or maybe a wallet type or a tsunami type.
Maybe Faust or Goliath? Dunno how helpful they might be but could be interesting.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
If not another Abstract at this time, a healer would be preferable. A full team of Abstracts would obviously be rather risky, so we'll need some way to keep them running.
[Image: n2I6FfO.png]

The cats all go back to the entry gate, Tasty unlocking it for them, and start bidding their farewells. With any luck, they’ll all meet again soon enough for more playtime.

FROG-CRIMES: Okay, most of us want to get out of here as soon as we can now, and we’re on our way out.
FROG-CRIMES: But, one last thing.
FROG-CRIMES: What do you mean when Spit “eats people”? Like, eating their souls, or, their actual bodies…?

MACARON: eating their everything I guess! Whatever comes with using ur awful mouth to eat some1’s flesh until they’re all gone!!!
MACARON: Luckily I don’t think she does it as much since Rein started keeping her more heavily under its control, restraining her violent tendencies
MACARON: But it only started doing that better after she ate Velvet and Wane.
MACARON: We don’t even know HOW she ate Wane, they were a way bigger god than her!!
MACARON: oops i’m rambling again, I’ll let u go now. cya!!!

FROG-CRIMES: O-oh… okay, we’ll talk again sometime, goodbye.

[Image: ytyg5Bx.png]

Your TCPs make their way back through the Tower Maze, using Windy’s map and the Compass to find their way back to the home base. They wonder aloud, what will their deity make for them once they get back home? Will they get more presents, more new friends? Windy is anxious to prepare to explore more of the maze soon, but Fennel is excited to get another chance to relax and play at home. They both hope they’ll get to rest soon though, all this walking is making them tired!

[Image: 0zthh55.png]

They both breathe a sigh of relief (one sounding more whistly, one sounding like crackling glass) as the three cats successfully pass through the force field barrier and feel the familiar blue sand beneath their feet. Windy tells Fennel that they should go put some of their stuff away in their house, now, and Fennel agrees and follows Windy back home.

ADVENTURE COMPLETE!

(The TCP limit is now 7.)

As the limit raises, your internal chatter wishes for many different types to spawn, the void quivers a bit, before placing a new TCP on the little planet with a loud -snap-!

>SPAWN: FERN-TYPE

[Image: klU1OHb.png]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>be named Fernando or Ferndinand
>Name sweet new boy: Prophet
>Teach darling sweet child who can do no wrong: Friendship
> Name 'em Tartary or Borometz, after the Vegetable Lamb
I like Tartary.

>CHECK [name].
create frogs :0

Also let's try to spawn something with a weapon, FAST, like a gavel or hammer type. We want the advantage over potential hostiles.
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]