+iny ©at people

+iny ©at people
RE: +iny ©at people
Retrieve your regular-ass cat from wherever it's hidden itself
my favorite word is singular "they" and my next favorite by volume is "fuck"
That was a pretty light show Windy just put up.

>Show the thing to tasty so Macaron can call us.

I thought TCPs were immortal until we used the KILL command?
Immortal doesn't necessarily mean invulnerable!
[Image: tN4CQnw.png][Image: 6miAxpY.png][Image: xrt4V73.png]
[Image: LAbvoew.png][Image: kHYNSyp.png][Image: 2xEY8jD.png]
(03-06-2017, 05:05 PM)earthexe Wrote: »Immortal doesn't necessarily mean invulnerable!

Yeah sure they can get hurt but not dead, a TCP "will die if you use the KILL command on it… and only then, never in any other condition.". So why's Fennel pondering its mortality?

I suspect there might've been another rule change like how we used to be the only void. If what Fennel knows about mortality has changed that'd be a good indicator.
Can we recheck the rules in any way?
SpoilerShow
(03-06-2017, 06:31 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(03-06-2017, 05:05 PM)earthexe Wrote: »Immortal doesn't necessarily mean invulnerable!

Yeah sure they can get hurt but not dead, a TCP "will die if you use the KILL command on it… and only then, never in any other condition.". So why's Fennel pondering its mortality?

I suspect there might've been another rule change like how we used to be the only void. If what Fennel knows about mortality has changed that'd be a good indicator.

Fennel started pondering its own mortality when we INFORMED it we were capable of killing it with the kill command, as I recall.
>FIND CAT

Oh, right… It seems when Windy Ascended, the cat freaked out and ran out of the room. The TCPs both sigh sadly and leave the room, deciding to check the other parts of this mine, starting with the blue crystal room that Tasty went in. Fennel helps Windy get up off the floor, and half-carries Windy out of the room.

[Image: tKxjp2E.png]

When they get to the crossroads again, though, they find Tasty outside of the blue crystal room’s hall, with the cat hiding behind her legs. She tells your TCPs that she didn’t finish her puzzle yet, she was just coming to see how you were doing since your cat came to her, visibly upset.

Your TCPs tell her that everything’s fine, they just used a different method of getting their treasure, and it was a little scary for a moment. Speaking of which...

Fennel pulls the COMMUNICATOR out of its bag and shows it to Tasty, asking if this is the important thing they all came here for earlier- and then nearly drops it as it starts buzzing and ringing.

[Image: AEHI8uX.png]
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Slam that Y button
sure, Y not press that Y button
>ANSWER

Fennel taps the answer button, and the text screen is replaced with a bright visage.
You can see and hear this transmission perfectly, while the TCPs can’t quite understand what it’s displaying- this transmission is for you, specifically.

---------------

[Image: eIAzBz3.gif]

MACARON: Hi!!! So ur the new guy? “Frog-Crimes”, u call urself?
MACARON: My name's Macaron! I'm a deity of clouds and candy.

MACARON: This is so neat!!! I’ve never met a collective before!!!
MACARON: Oh man u must have so many questions, about like, existing and stuff… but it’s okay!! I’ll answer whatever questions u have!!
MACARON: And u can ask me about, ummmm, TCPs and stuff too, cause I know some stuff about how this works, but I’m not an expert lol.
hahaha i wasted my time on all of you for 8 years.
>Wow you are absolutely adorable : D
>You mentioned something about griefers? How would that apply here?
you didn't say what the penalty for breaking the rules are

also, related, how do we kill your tcp
>Are we also a deity? If so, do you know what kind of deity we are?

>Can you see our face? What does it look like?

>Oh, also, your TCP mentioned it's category, can we make any type of TCP, or only, like, Window related ones?

>And don't listen to the murder comment, I can't speak for everyone, but personally I am against murder of TCPs.

>Oh, oh, and one more thing, what was with the picture of you looking at candy in the temple-thing, was that a marker of your planet? Does that mean that every time we find a new planet we get a cool little gadget? Also, the box that came of your face said "weigh you decisions," do you know what that means?
don't listen to the statement against murder, i'm all in on death, baby. that punk chump limp wimp don't even know how we can make any type tcp we like
If we're allowed to make giant towers connecting worlds, is there anything stopping other deities from linking up to ours
>Please be patient with us. Members of our collective have difficulty with restraint.
>Incidentally, have you seen a rogue TCP around here? Something went... Off, when creating one earlier and we have no control over them. Or certainty whether or not they exist. Its complicated.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
(03-09-2017, 04:41 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>Please be patient with us. Members of our collective have difficulty with restraint.

its true, that one who called you adorable really crossed the line i think, there's a certain decorum to dealing with complete strangers. especially when they're so fucking ugly
>Ok, ok, I think we should all take a breather, calm down and think about what we are saying to this nice person that has offered us some much needed help.
SpoilerShow
Hey so out of curiosity what kind of so-conceptual-the-resulting-TCP-might-not-be-tangible type TCP-categories are there for an aspiring young deityglomerate to mess around with
Do ya know of any other deities around here? And if so, do they have TCPs of their own, too?
Wait, you're not a collective? Wow. I didn't know we were talking to a lesser-uhhm.. to a quantitatively impaired person. You speak very clearly! Good job!

I realize some things might be.. dificult to grasp for you, but don't feel ashamed if you don't understand some of our questions. Just answer as best as your single mind allows you.
does all the cotton stuffed in your ears make it hard to hear. is that why you have the bell, so you can always hear where you are
Okay, am I the only one who actually noticed that every single gosh darn thing that we have seen has said to choose our words carefully and not say the wrong things.
You guys are going to kill us or ruin our current only source of information.
SpoilerShow
>It's less a functional collective and more a game of catch the speaker. Or anarchy. Actually, it pretty much is anarchy.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.