Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Lucia: name it Surrow

if you wanna know what that name means, read it backwards
>Violet (courtesy of Panur)
>Veyeowlet (for Vorrus Eye Owlet, pronounced the same as violet)
>The Word (the bird is)
>Albert Ross (like albatross)
>Birb Server
>Spaghetti
>Hooty
>Birdy McNoface

I could literally go on for hours.
>Derrick: lil Violet
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
I like the idea of it being called Violet, mainly cause when I saw it mentioned, I thought that was its name. So I'll second that.
Lil' Owl
umm, (furiously thinks of names related to "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" "An eye for an eye" or some other eye reference)
>Beauty
>Beholder
>Bee
>Aye
>Ayaye
>Lavender
>Iris
>Cornea
>Retina
I might as well throw mine into the pile
>John Looker
>Luke
>Lookas (courtesy of MA)
>Owla Ree
>Beatrice Owlder (Bea Owlder) (little bit of a stretch for that pun)
I'll cast a vote for Spaghetti, and in the inevitable scenario that no one else votes for this, I'll go with Violet.
>Ari, Pronuonced AIR eee. Because it looks very much like Ira, so the name should be derivative.
I second Iris
(02-10-2017, 09:55 PM)Unclever title Wrote: »>Well? Say hello to the little guy... girl... thing?

It's almost entirely an eye. Maybe call it a peeper?

After playing the game Angels of Death, I can't hear the word Peeper without being fairly creeped out XD
Thirding Iris
=>

[Image: mcjjS2y.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Lucia learned a new technique. Shadow Snare: Iris! This little guy can hold enemies down for one of their turns and seal entrances briefly, if Lucia has unlocked dark twin another function may occur. After binding, Iris will grow weak and fade back to darkness.

Lucia can summon Iris independently from Ira!

[Image: QKNP0Xu.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Derrick: Ask Lucia for WARM REACH and make a few hundred of Reggie's feathers (Using the "Item x# thing we learned awhile ago). Combine one of the feathers with WARM REACH to make REGGIE'S PINK SCARF. Also, if you can, locate a spare knife or two to mix along side it to make a set of WING BLADES.

> Also make a hardlight projector. That could be handy if you need to be diplomatic with larger beings.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
We actually need Derrick and Lucia to communicate with the other kids first before we can do everything we need to do. Simply due to the fact that they don't know certain things, and haven't had certain ideas yet.

As a refresher, here are the things we need to make for Lethos:
  • A hard light projector to make a large enough projection to talk with Lethos. Preferably we should be able to project it from a distance. Sensory feedback optional.
  • A way to prevent hostile psychic abilities from effecting the kids, and an area aroud them. So basically AoE anti-psychic.
  • A way to get the heck out of dodge if this gets hostile. Something like Summoning/Teleportation magic.
  • Optional: some stat reading items to combine with the realm attendants. They're also just plain useful.

EDIT:Totally forgot to actually make a command. Entire command is in brackets.

[>Derrick:
Flashlight + Shield = Lightshield: A shield that projects a barrier of hard light.
Lightshield + Projector = Hard Light Projector: A projector that can make things out of hard light, up to a very large size.
Tin Foil Hat + Ward = Anti-psychic Ward: A ward that prevents psychic abilities that are hostile towards the kids.
Summoning Circle + Stick = Wand of Summoning: A wand that allows the user to perform summoning magic, the magic teleporting things from one location to another.

Also equip the Scotsman's Wail, and any other items that have an open spot such as your scouter.

Things to be made with BCS/gathered: A roll of tin foil, a shield, a projector.

Summoning Circle can be drawn on a piece of paper.]
Here's some stuff to deal with the swarm if things go bad:

>Derrick: Make some items to distract the swarm of monsters around lethos in case they attack.
SpoilerShow
The lure can be gifted to ruu if we don't use it.

>Lucia: Also as a precaution against the swarm, make a bullet that could take them out of the air.
SpoilerShow
It basically shoots a lot of bullets that are normally harmless but if they hit something that flies they become big heavy and drag it to the ground.
Hello, hello! New time user, long time lurker. Thought I might throw a few ideas in there to see what happens.
  • Tinfoil is often claimed to be able to block psychic attacks, right? (in other words, tin foil hats.) So maybe drawing up some tinfoil to combine with things will help? Obsidian is also supposed to be very strong in defending against psychic attacks, might be worth making some...Another could be some white sage! c:
  • I feel as if we could use a prism and a projector for the hard-light...might need another item.
  • Perhaps if we look for a monster with some sort of teleportation ability? Worst comes to worst, Flimsy was able to make clones of itself, so we could use said clones as substitutes in risky situations.

Hope it's no big deal that I threw my hat into the ring. Got inspired to make the leap from silent to voiced recently :P
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
Welcome, iC! Feel free to join our Discord, if you'd like: https://discord.gg/kG7SB2M
(02-14-2017, 06:39 AM)infuriatingCrimson Wrote: »Hope it's no big deal that I threw my hat into the ring. Got inspired to make the leap from silent to voiced recently :P

Dont worry, it's a very nice hat, and a tin-foil too! It's always nice to have a new speaker!
have you ever wanted to play as your fave lucidstuck kid in a game? well

SpoilerShow
Shit! I have the wii u version! If I had the pc version i'd def set that up that's awesome! 0.0
Wish I had BOI: Afterbirth. Meloncholy

I had the original Binding of Isaac and the expansion for that, but when they moved to Rebirth, I couldn't afford to grab it. Still haven't been able to. Melonspa
Don't look at me. I'm just as confused by the bear as you people are...
>Iris: Take your rightful place atop Lucia's head
Iris: Take your rightful place atop Lucia's head

[Image: T0V2jfk.png]

Iris floats onto Lucia's head and nestles its feet within her hair. You draw a pod item with a remote control.

[Image: hK6Aj45.png]

You create PERSONA DISPLAY. This item is fully controlled by the accompanied remote. Simply leave the display apparatus in a desired location and speak into the microphone in the remote. The remote also has a little camera and a dial to boost your projection.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: KR2ODJ1.png]

You draw tin foil hats x 2 to help defend some of your friends from any mind tricks from Lethos.

[Image: A6etdDf.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I just realised that there are some items in Derrick's room that I don't even know wtf they DO! ...we really need something like a yard sale or another trip to Ruu's shop xD