[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 2/3 Middle ground sorry
Run and don't
>throw distraction lamp down
>roomlock
Run and do not attack
Run, roomtrap
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Run, Roomtrap.

Roomtrapping Heph is nonideal to say the least but he's already gotten in the key room and I don't think things are going too well for Eris if we don't interfere.
On second thought, if we roomtrap Hephaestus Athena becomes controlled by him and attacks us, right? Being forced to kill her to help Eris would be pretty funny, so if someone can guarantee me that happens then I'm willing to change my vote for trapping. Anyone with me?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>seconding calliue.
Fuck it, lets just kill him already
(02-04-2017, 02:38 PM)cmdrcade Wrote: »as much as I really want to roomtrap this guy and take his powers, it isn't worth it :(
What's keeping him from killing/kidnaping Eris if we don't?
> Run, roomtrap.

> Dismiss Athena as our Patron if it looks like he's gonna control her, but that might not be necessary, because;

> Magnets (and water (he might run on burning fuel)) before he can even get a word in. His days of using words to stall and confuse are over.

In fact, I have an image URL for a waterfall and a crapton of Buckyballs copied and ready just for him. Let me at 'em.

> Apologize to Helios; you wouldn't resort to this unless the god was a direct adversary.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
Our crew should.....
> Run out of area

We should....
> Room lock Hep
(02-04-2017, 02:53 PM)DetectiveCaillou Wrote: »> Magnets (and water (he might run on burning fuel)) before he can even get a word in. His days of using words to stall and confuse are over.

Failing magnets, we can also summon whatever heapheastus uses to control Athena, or use chaos rolls to mess up any weapons or other stuff he pulls out.

Speaking of our item power,
SpoilerShow
> Run, no lock.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
[Image: aAAAkRk.gif]

(02-04-2017, 08:16 AM)Wheat Wrote: »TECHNICALLY, heph, you aren't playing fair. You said that this path "led" to death, not that it was immediate death. That had the implication that we could explore a little bit, but not get any further. You were not truthful, and we think you should apologize to make things right with us.

[Image: knvMNdl.gif]

(02-04-2017, 08:16 AM)Wheat Wrote: »You also exploited Athena, the player's patron, in the middle of the player's set mission on this planet, resulting in a tampering with their game far beyond the accepted limit for what a reasonable v1 AI is expected to do. For this infraction, it's dubious whether an apology would be enough.

[Image: asyf3V7.gif]

[Image: 6YKDwyK.gif]

[Image: znTWNvN.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Eye door.
Actually,
>Game Door
Because Latta.
RE: [Fortuna]: 2/5 Back where we started
> Go through the d👀r.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
>At the very least, go get the captain before you leave.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Let's check out the game room, the captain's in there anyway we should pick them up y'know.
>Go back to Hephaestus

>Yeah just go wherever the captain went.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Game room!
>fetch the Cuppa Latta
>Grab Latta first.

I get the feeling that Heph is going to do something rather bad, in fact, I am rather certain of it. But we need to keep the crew together first, so get and keep Latta.
>Game door
[Hey patrons, do you happen to know what Hephaestus's mission on this planet is? We suspect it is to get to Eris but I have a feeling that Athena has already made sure she's safe, so if it is that we should be fine, right?]
>Find Latta playing games with Eris, and winning.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
>Regroup with Latta
>Game Door