[Image: 3307acfcea.jpg]
[Image: a43eb7cb97.jpg]
[Image: 53803340d9.jpg]
[Image: 8080066853.jpg]
[Image: df04d20dd8.jpg]
[Image: 789643ff9a.png]
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

RE: Fortuna Fanart Thread
Another doodle from that person on patreon. I'm just blown away by how good this is. It's a bit late cause I missed last month, but I might get a bonus doodle anyway. Fingers crossed!

SpoilerShow
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
All this art is so good, also this is the best Nike ever bowser!
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
SpoilerShow
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
[Image: a7c1f1c0-c7a2-11e6-8cc8-0725835363ab.gif]
Felt a bit motivated to do something Fortuna related. Have a tiny festive Eris head. Eye? Eh.
Edit: You know what? Have a tiny Rodney well I'm at it.
[Image: 01eb9800-cb9e-11e6-bd0f-19b906fb0ef3.gif]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
[Image: fp5zbs.png]
Sketch courtesy of Gime during the requests stream, coloring myself.

I was trying to get a "glow" affect from the aftik light. In retrospect I realized that my request was a bit off as female aftiks are supposed to be drab, and I haven't decided on which explanation as to why Tiffany is Tiffany. it's not perrfect, but I still have the file in Inkscape so I can tweak it.
[Image: 28ltlht.png]
Muh Fanarts

[Image: HByV2S9.png]

[Image: Yo9gonG.png]

[Image: vqmALiK.png]

[Image: ly7lnv5.png]

3 shoops and a real art
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

[Image: NSwrzCv.png]
hes got fuckin arms
SpoilerShow

poopy
DOES IT COUNT AS FANART IF IT'S JUST SOMEONE'S ROBOSONA? NO? I DON'T CARE

SpoilerShow

poopy
SpoilerShow

poopy
[Image: devils_shitpost.png]
nikki fanart
I come in, I kick down your doors, I spent 16 hours on art with only 4 hours of sleep. First time digital painting but honestly I'm pretty happy with it!
Behold! (also it is a Fortuna spoiler and a large image)
oH DINGITY DANG DAMN THAT'S fRICKN amAZING. You did such a stellar job like OMg frick that's really good. ,???????
womp c(:
Hey fellas! been a while. Here is a kuppa with a beer head:
SpoilerShow

Her name is Burkley. She is drunk forever and likes flannel. Thank you for your time.
[Image: lmmpL3T.png]
I keep forgetting to check out this topic. That's an amazing atheris! Super detailed as heck.

Also I love that kuppa oc. I nearly forgot kuppas aren't required to have coffee cup heads, that's so cool! Bless Burkley.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Do memes count as fanart
yes, always

[Image: UZraNAX.png]
someone made my child grumpy[Image: NQE1VH9.png] I am very proud of my child :3
mmmmmmm does horrible fanfic count as art?? i got one of those and it. just. needs. to. be. p u b l i c
womp c(:
[Image: fortuna_meme1.png]

[Image: fortuna_meme3.png]

[Image: fortuna_meme4.png]

i made one more but it wasnt that good
also they look a bit weird here because i accidentally made them massive so i changed their sizes in this post.