[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/23 Scanning memories...
Yeah let's not fire anybody. Though I guess if it could save eris we could temporarily replace helios with her.
>Hephaestus: why do you need to kill Phonoi?
I don't know if it's because I've missed a few updates or not, but I dont know why anyone would need to kill the lovable Phonoi.
(01-27-2017, 06:59 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Hephaestus: why do you need to kill Phonoi?
I don't know if it's because I've missed a few updates or not, but I dont know why anyone would need to kill the lovable Phonoi.
He needs the key Phonoi has. On a related note, we also do.
(01-27-2017, 09:13 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-27-2017, 06:59 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »>Hephaestus: why do you need to kill Phonoi?
He needs the key Phonoi has. On a related note, we also do.

Do we actually need the key?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
I.. Huh. Athena said she was going to the room past the locked door, I thought. It makes sense she would have a key, so she could let us in. But if we want to keep Hephaestus OUT, we still need to get the key from Phonoi. Or, much less likely, get Phonoi to cooperate long enough for him and our crew to get past the locked door. This might happen if we can convince him it's in Eris's best interest if he comes with us.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Athena had her heart set on being a patron and getting to play the game. Plus I don't think we can have Eris without Athena as Athena is the only one Eris listens to (Eris will creep Helios out to the point he drops out).

Helios...
Helios already realized he's redundant (unless he's forgotten). If making Eris a patron is a logical way to save her, he'd be hurt but he might understand. If we open up a slot for a third patron at the end of this run (if there's another) we could maybe hire him back.

Phonoi... I don't want to kill him. He's adorable and is like a goofball boxer dog. He's dear to Eris, and a godhead to boot. It may be beneficial to have him on his crew, as long as his Chaos stat does not override any loyalty to the crew.

Hep... Needs to die. His politeness reeks of bullshit sarcasm.
Right now, we flat out CAN't kill Hep. Whatever we throw at Hep won't even get a reaction. What we can do is buy time for Helios, Athena, and our crew to get the key and keep Hep out of that one room. If making Hep our Patron instead of Athena forces Hep to drop what he's doing and head to the control room first, that buys us precious time to deal with Phonoi, and get the key first.
(01-27-2017, 09:27 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Do we actually need the key?
If we want to keep Adrax we do, unless we use some alternative method of getting through the door (i.e some kind of lockpicking trait via the fool, spaceripping). Taking the key for ourselves is also likely our best bet for keeping Heph out.

(01-27-2017, 09:34 PM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Or, much less likely, get Phonoi to cooperate long enough for him and our crew to get past the locked door. This might happen if we can convince him it's in Eris's best interest if he comes with us.
Yeah the guy is really smart and kind of an asshole so I don't see us convincing him of anything.

(01-28-2017, 01:44 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Right now, we flat out CAN't kill Hep. Whatever we throw at Hep won't even get a reaction.
Hep's Endurance is probably 10 or higher, so we should be able to render him killable with trick room so long as his agility isn't normally 1 like Phonoi's. I do believe our party may be unwilling to attack Hep without a reason at this point because of their high sanity.
(01-28-2017, 11:18 AM)Fellow Wrote: »
(01-28-2017, 01:44 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »Right now, we flat out CAN't kill Hep. Whatever we throw at Hep won't even get a reaction.
Hep's Endurance is probably 10 or higher, so we should be able to render him killable with trick room so long as his agility isn't normally 1 like Phonoi's. I do believe our party may be unwilling to attack Hep without a reason at this point because of their high sanity.
We could sic Latta on him. With trick room she may have a chance.
(01-28-2017, 02:29 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »We could sic Latta on him. With trick room she may have a chance.
Latta doesn't get all that fast with trick room(she goes from 4 to 7 agi) and Heph probably still has some personally made weapons if he stays strong enough to wield them. Getting Adrax to help her would be a better bet.
We still have a small chance. Phonoi doesn't think Latta is part of the crew, so Latta has a chance to get Phonoi to get on the other side of the door. Getting Eris out of danger is probably a bit more important to Phonoi than dealing with our crew.
[Image: rqrOO8e.gif]

[Image: cmEATFA.gif]

[Image: 3CHcGwl.gif]

[Image: c5UnRAe.gif]

[Image: ENzeMIt.gif]

[Can you tell Phonoi to not kill us?]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

You want to meta game? Fine! I don't care, I'll meta game for you! Also how do you know his name? Forget it, this isn't the time for that question.

[Image: XomPkgb.gif]

[Image: K3ZWIt4.gif]

[Image: kmcxKmF.gif]

[Image: 3ZTNqll.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Who's the strongest, most durable of our available party-members. Give it to them.

e. Really nice of ya to do that Athena, honestly it was our bad, we effed up and you didn't have to that, so, we really owe you, in fact, I'm giving you a formal favor.

Largeish image spoiler, not spoiler spoiler.
SpoilerShow
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/28 Ring ring
>Adrax.
[Thanks Athena. Just letting you know that Hephaestus is going to kill Phonoi, but I assume you already know that because your giving us the key to Eris's room. Also Hephaestus has access to your memories and we somehow saw a memory where you gave Phonoi the key?]
>Spips
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
AW PHONOI IS SO CUTE.

>Spips sounds good.
>Spips cuz [visions]
>Spips. Yeah, having the fastest party member carry the key is probably best. That said, how about you come with us Phonoi? Once we all get in the currently locked room, we can just lock the door behind us until we take care of whatever business we need to in there.
>Give it to Amaterasu. This will only go well.
[Charisma check]: could you hold the key and come with us? Sorry we got off on the wrong foot.

[Uh hey athena a certain "hot" robot accessed your memories. Just saying.]
>spips, the best snake
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

> Spips.
> Also Apologize to Phonoi for attacking. You had panicked, if you knew you had the option to just, leave, you'd have just done that. You are looking for some people who likely also would like to leave.
> Spips

High speed and future sight mean she probably has the best chances of evading Heph.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Spips gonna hightail it outta there.
[Image: azImsIb.gif]

[Image: nVovEyy.gif]

[Image: dorQdc7.gif]

[Image: C7IzVhl.gif]

[Image: DhSKp4N.gif]

[Image: f916IJx.gif]

[Image: 7TBuEzj.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]