[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/23 Scanning memories...
SpoilerShow

I never really wondered about that pen, but that explains things...
SpoilerShow
The only method of dealing with this boss is avoiding them. Unfortunately, it looks like that won't be an option. So, Plan B.
[Helios, could you get Eris over here? Eris's kid ending up killed won't end well for anyone if that happens.]
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
Hephaestus should DEFINITELY NOT get that key. I'm willing to assume that it unlocks that really big key door and that Hephaestus is going to go fight Phonoi for it. Perhaps this is a way to kill two birds with one stone, kill Hephaestus for programming Athena to be loyal to the big three, and possibly redeem ourselves to Phonoi. Plus it's a pretty good distraction that is sure to keep Phonoi busy for a little bit while we save the last staff member, too. Yay for wins all around!
I like how he has a Chaos stat instead of luck.

>Prison Door Room: Be nothing like a prison at all.
Would it keep Eris safe if we set Eris as a patron? Her god head could maybe be a useful crew member.
>Hey Athena. I think it's time you let us in on exactly what the frick is going on here. If you keep us in the dark, we'll just keep tripping on the truth like this and accidentally ruin things. We're not a lamp Athena! We're like... the complete opposite of a lamp now that i think about it. Also, what's this about a mind-control remote? Who made it and why?! Can we seek revenge on your behalf?

Also, page 69! Aww yiss! ^^
SpoilerShow
(01-24-2017, 04:37 AM)Wheat Wrote: »e: You: test summoning something. Something harmless, like a cactus.

Seconding.

Wait, let's just...

> [Image: 160_F_62191376_tbkK9Q5tcoQFnyMavAyr0AlIpDCJSI9C.jpg]
>Hephaestus v1: rethink your choice. Is it really necessary to kill Phonoi?
>Athena: It is suggested by me that you go tend to the current situation that is unfolding. Phonoi might get killed, and I'm reasonably sure Eris wouldn't want to be responsible for his funeral.
I believe that Athena might just be more concerned about Hepheastus murdering Eris or perhaps somehow installing a remote on her than she is about Phonoi dying.

Edit:
Maybe we could have Spips drink the fool and give her some kind of lockpicking/escape artist trait? That way we can get into the locked room without killing Phonoi.
>Spips: Ask if you can use Cleo's mutagen as help against the guy chasing you.
STREAM HAS ENDED!

Thank you for coming to stream, and thank you all for making stream month awesome! We'll now be going back to our normal streamless ways (except for the streams that paterons pick.) Yet again, thank you all for being awesome! All art from the stream is below.

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
>Ditch Helios, he has already been our patron on earlier run, and pick Eris instead it'll make Athena happy.

Phonoi prevents us exploring the maze, so we should let Hephaestus kill it for us. It's a win-win situation, Athena doesn't give a damn about Phonoi and it keeps Hephaestus busy.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(01-25-2017, 08:11 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Ditch Helios

how dare you
(01-24-2017, 03:55 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Would it keep Eris safe if we set Eris as a patron? Her god head could maybe be a useful crew member.

It was confirmed not long ago that the Patron room is in this very house so not really.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(01-25-2017, 09:07 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(01-24-2017, 03:55 AM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Would it keep Eris safe if we set Eris as a patron? Her god head could maybe be a useful crew member.

It was confirmed not long ago that the Patron room is in this very house so not really.

They have little telaport remotes. I think they can hop to other control rooms. I wouldn't be surprised if Helios had one on his planet.

Are we able to gain points halfway through a game? Can we buy a third patron slot?
^ The only way to get three patrons is to have two of them fuse into one, creating an opening for a third.

(01-25-2017, 08:11 AM)tronn Wrote: »Phonoi prevents us exploring the maze, so we should let Hephaestus kill it for us. It's a win-win situation
I don't think so. Hephaestus gets the key if he kills the DM. And judging from the way Athena is reacting to the situation, I get the feeling we can't afford to let that happen.
>Leave the house, loot the nike ship (kill Nike if she's there), then leave the planet! Also, Athena you're fired!
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
(01-27-2017, 06:31 AM)AABowser Wrote: »Also, Athena you're fired!

how dare you
(01-27-2017, 06:31 AM)AABowser Wrote: »>Leave the house, loot the nike ship (kill Nike if she's there), then leave the planet! Also, Athena you're fired!

...seconding
Hey how about this command

> Don't fire anyone.
>Hey helios, two questions:
A) Does Hephaestus have any exploitable weaknesses? It seemed like he really didn't wan't to touch the ground earlier, would that be related?

B) What do you think of Eris? Like, what do you _really_ think of her? No changing the subject or false answers, please.

> Cleo: Hey wait, Amaterasu, if you can brighten things up do you think you could like, flashbang someone? Like maybe that big boss monster a few rooms away?
> You: Plan: Find Heph. Roomtrap Heph. Summon 1000 magnets with chaos god powers on top of Heph. Watch him die. Done.

I don't like Heph. :^)
(01-27-2017, 06:41 AM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »Watch him die. Done.

I don't like Heph. :^)

how dare you
If you really want to kill Heph right this second, we need Eris as a patron. Eris being Eris, that stands a very real risk of breaking the run entirely. So. Plan B. I really, really, don't want to do this, but...
>Athena, if we have you stop being our Patron and take Hephaestus as our patron, does that mean Hephaestus has to drop what they are doing right this minute to be our Patron?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Don't kill or fire anyone. Not just yet anyway.

>Patrons, if we were to gain Eris as a patron would she be safe? If so, would we need to keep her on indefinitely? *Cough*os rolls aside, we wouldn't want to get rid of either of you, nor ask you to do anything you're uncomfortable with.

>We were also considering roomtrapping Hephaestus as it seems we may have to encounter him one way or another, but if this would be life-threatening to either of you we'll drop that idea immediately.

>Also, would there be a way to not pull Athena into such a roomtrap without firing her?