[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/16 Look there's not really a subtitle for this update
> Cleo: Console Blu on the way through the DLC door.
So the way Mors went seems to lead to the Heart Room. This may be a good opportunity to loop around and rendezvous with Latta and Edel; trade lamps and whatnot, cause we're kinda lacking in that department.

> Spips: Console Blu with motherly wisdom
> Cleo: What's in Klondai's briefcase? Did he happen to invent or find anything that we could use against the maze minotaur?
> Adrax: Ask Klondai if he saw "hair guy" around here somewhere
> Cleo: Check out both corpse containers
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS IS TOO SAD FOR ME TO BE READING NOW

> High five the tentacle on the way out.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Quote:> Spips: Ask Klondai what the "hair guy" smelt like, and smell to see if they're around here somewhere
>Cleo: What's in Klondai's briefcase? Did he happen to invent or find anything that we could use against the maze minotaur?
Seconding this, in conjunction with my previous commands.
[Hold on, if V1's are compelled to recommend the DLC, then could that be a way of stalling a V1 in case of an emergency? Like to force that V1 to pause in the middle of an attack?]
(01-16-2017, 07:03 PM)Spish Wrote: »> Adrax: Ask Klondai if he saw "hair guy" around here somewhere
We didn't go the direction Klondai saw the hair guy in, and I'm not sure he could describe what the room looked like because of his vision.

Perhaps Spips could ask him what the room smelled like? If he can tell her the smell she may even be able to track the room because of her [good sense of smell].
^ One of these exits leads to an area we came from. So there's a chance Klondai was headed here before we stopped him.

Oh yeah, we haven't been taking advantage of Spips' strong sense of smell. Maybe she can even track a person by their scent, that could actually be quite useful here.
>Use DLC Eris to pacify the dungeon master.

Bam! Problem solved! ^^
I'm back from the dead!! But did I scare you with my sudden presence? Nah.
>Whatever the second option is, I didn't take the time to catch up.
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/16 Livestreaming!

[Image: 1vMtO6k.gif]

[Image: cfcDxhS.gif]

[Image: cRG3w52.gif]

[Image: fn01Wrl.gif]

[Image: alDxYQd.gif]

[Image: cxt1XMO.gif]

[Image: kPMES92.gif]

[Image: FrjQtUm.gif]

[Image: AIV7ZpQ.gif]

[Image: QiAN5cI.gif]

[Image: aR9on3i.gif]

[Image: eCXM2uI.gif]

[Image: mmiPQeq.gif]

[Image: Ba0DJON.gif]

[Image: TLtuLn5.gif]

[Image: 5aAFpFX.gif]

[Yo Athena, we're going through the 3-Dot door in the lab, just so you know.]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

WHAT? Do you HAVE TO GO THROUGH THAT DOOR CO-PLAYER? WHAT ABOUT ANY OTHER DOOR?

[Image: gqsxbb6.gif]

[It's small and the DM won't fit through it. Also there are no other doors, just a hole and a tentacle which I think isn't a door.]

A HOLE IS A DOOR. IT IS A GATEWAY TO ANOTHER ROOM. Fine, if you go through that room DO NOT. TOUCH. ANYTHING. I was forced to work hard on that room.

[Image: gErYytf.gif]
What was that tentacle........

What do you mean what is that tentacle? It is just a tentacle. Why do you look so angry about this one tentacle?

Because. I cannot. Tell. What it is. What is it? There's no info on it, there's no reason there shouldn't be info on it.

Leave the tentacles alone Helios! They just, exist, there's nothing more to them.

[Image: jyKag0L.gif]

[Image: 2BwgJPf.gif]

[Image: c5ajNfN.gif]

Well....this is....creepy.

[Yeah it kind of is, Helios. Good job capturing Helios's likeness though, Athena!]

HOW DARE YOU ASSUME I MADE ANYTHING IN THIS ROOM. I JUST HAD TO HANG ALL OF HER ARTWORK IN HERE. I don't like this room either!

[Image: XnCcAWR.gif]

[Sorry Athena, when you said you put a lot of work in it I just assumed that Eris made you draw most of this... good job hanging it all up...?....Lets just get the hell out of here.]

Like I would ever draw artwork of Eris and Helios........DOING WHATEVER THEY'RE DOING IN THESE PICTURES. I think that one over there is Helios throwing Eris in the trash can WHY DOES SHE DRAW THESE?

[Image: NGKwOOB.gif]

What are those things Athena?

Why are you asking me? You're as much of a knowledge god as I am! So I don’t know what they are.

......The issue is that you're not upset with that thought.

!!!!

WHAT SO I DECIDED TO NOT YELL ABOUT SOMETHING TODAY. I THOUGHT YOU ALL WANTED ME NOT TO OVERREACT SO HERE IT IS. IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF TENTACLES. BIG SQUAKWA.

I may live in this house but THAT DOESN'T MEAN I SIT AROUND CARING ABOUT WHAT NONSENSE GOES IN IT. If you care about the tentacles so much you can touc- actually no STAY AWAY FROM THEM! YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY DO AND THEY. I don't know, might kill your crew.

[Image: lhJm9HF.gif]

[Image: aDziqpP.gif]

[Image: VRQo6bM.gif]

[Image: fKKictU.gif]

[Image: st3MFn3.gif]

[Image: t7UbWus.gif]

[Image: n5OOXQj.gif]

[Image: mcUC2H4.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/20 BUY THE DLC
Ah, that Hair.
> Then why are you here?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Turns out he doesn't hate Eris, he just happens to hate golden apples. Comedy of errors woo!

Aw geez is his hair DLC too? What kind of shoddy nickel and dime dealio this house is?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> Ameratsu is a "lamp", right? Quick, you'd better hide him...
Something seems a bit off about this apidee...
>Ask about his sweater.
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Hey uh... guy, you got something on your um. Your boppers.

>Try not to stare. Fail miserably.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Adrax: Recognize your co-worker, have a brief reunion, then I guess let him tag along until the Dungeon Master goes through a door in the basement, where we can have them get into the basement and back out of the house
> Compliment his wonderful haircut
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
> Adrax: Best have your coworker sign-off on your migration papers before these whack-jobs inevitably get him killed
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/20
Quick question: Are the OCs just to be drawn in your style or are you considering them for side characters?
Its just to be drawn in her style, I believe.
Aw, okay.
(01-23-2017, 05:19 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Quick question: Are the OCs just to be drawn in your style or are you considering them for side characters?

I believe I need this question restated as I cannot understand it. I cannot tell if you're asking if to be a fortuna oc it has to be in my style (it does not) or if I only consider ocs drawn in my style for side characters (I consider all ocs but only when oc submissions are open.)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
(01-24-2017, 12:15 AM)Gimeurcookie Wrote: »
(01-23-2017, 05:19 PM)Futurdreamz Wrote: »Quick question: Are the OCs just to be drawn in your style or are you considering them for side characters?

I believe I need this question restated as I cannot understand it. I cannot tell if you're asking if to be a fortuna oc it has to be in my style (it does not) or if I only consider ocs drawn in my style for side characters (I consider all ocs but only when oc submissions are open.)

Sorry, I was wondering it would be an opportunity to make characters like Tiffany canon - even if you chose to make alterations. It appears that is not the case though.
[Image: gkYFRiW.gif]

[Image: GYaD63O.gif]

[Image: SuHxoIz.gif]

[Image: SK0w8QS.gif]

[Image: iU46aTh.gif]

[Image: uaGN2c6.gif]

[Image: sLBnb8i.gif]

[Image: 6mHOYgf.gif]

[Image: xBvNTLy.gif]

[Image: qaGZuHD.gif]

[Image: T5qjE08.gif]

[Image: DoUG5oZ.gif]

[Image: GT8tcFf.gif]

[Image: 6zpujVw.gif]

[Hey what's in the control room?]

[Image: bou7seU.gif]

I am.

Helios is and so am I!

[Would it be safe for our crew members to enter the room?]

WHAT DOES IT SAY ON THE SIGN CO-PLAYER?

But there's not much to see.

Do you WANT TO LOOK AT A WALL?

What Athena is trying to say is if you go in to this room we're going to give generic dialogue in hopes of getting them out faster.

[What would happen if either of you left the room?]

I'm GOING TO LEAVE THE ROOM RIGHT NOW, WE CAN LEAVE THE ROOMS WITHOUT ISSUE YOU KNOW we just travel with a device to keep tabs, WE'VE DONE IT BEFORE YOU KNOW.

Wait Athena why are you leaving?

[Image: g3SNbBv.gif]

[Are you gonna confront Hephaestus?]

....No.....I can't. I WOULD......NO I WON'T BE FIGHTING HIM CO-PLAYER. I MUST STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM HIM AS POSSIBLE.

I WILL BE DOING MY DUTY AND SITTING IN ANOTHER ROOM. MAKING SURE WHAT HE SAID ISN'T WHAT I THINK HE MEANS.

[Image: 45MKcz4.gif]

You might be endangering things by doing that Athena.

...........I understand the risks and I fully believe the risks are higher if I don't do this! Isn't it amazing that 2 gods of knowledge can come to 2 different conclusions on things?

AND TODAY I FOLLOW THE MAIN PUMPING VESSEL OF OIL. AND ALSO A FEW RATIONAL CALCULATIONS.

It's just a shame. That today is likely the day the secret comes out! Things are going to get worse now...

I will likely be seeing you soon co-player......For the last character you seek....Is behind the giant locked door! Just like in a typical gaaaaaaaaa-door.

[Image: 2DWgnz8.gif]

You nearly killed everyone in that room.

A simple mistake! Anyway, that's it. I'm going now. We'll meet soon co-player. Your characters will meet me. IN THE RING!!!!

[Image: D0KIlNQ.gif]

[Image: BTyFKtf.gif]

[Image: WISoXJ1.gif]

[Image: CYxT06O.gif]

[Image: oJsgwOZ.gif]

[Image: 10nxZeu.gif]

[Image: 0JJw89L.gif]

[Image: AkFHRFF.gif]

[Image: 0a7xbU2.gif]

[Image: Wf829Z4.gif]

[Image: R9JqIKM.gif]

[Image: EOD1bFq.gif]

[Image: AfNvj9o.gif]

[Image: qZgTbWA.gif]

[Image: GQn1riS.gif]

[Image: 075SJiO.gif]

[Image: yHtDv3C.gif]

[Image: XecRDJd.gif]

[Image: aqhkxRQ.gif]

[Image: XZXwrtj.gif]

[Image: k8tFCQ8.gif]

[Image: Du8Jdgr.gif]

[Image: daoBZk9.gif]

[Image: 6Q2byFk.gif]

[Image: kaV39EN.gif]

[Image: dNSvlUj.gif]

[Image: sz8eiE2.gif]

[Image: idNpy94.gif]

[Image: N67CIp0.gif]

[Image: yNWQJvl.gif]

[Image: ENJ8k3m.gif]

[Image: tZ83BWJ.gif]

[Image: YfAjroY.gif]

[Image: mwRvbk9.gif]

[Image: 12wwTOX.gif]

[Image: DEX11Qk.gif]

[Image: EdDkvka.gif]

[Image: dcpmX8g.gif]

[Image: xzvCdK9.gif]

[Image: ZSVsLjV.gif]

[Image: g3M97cN.gif]

[Image: WYCZ9zd.png]

SpoilerShow