[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/15 A Mistake
[athena stop. athena. athena is this someone you're mad at.]
[athena please,]
>Cleo: so what's your name anyway
>Edel: [make some sort of pun about hot stuff]
>Latta: Use the lava lamp
> Athena could you take five minutes to explain to us why you want to murder the cool looking robot knight who has been shown to be nothing but kind? If you can't well then do you have any idea Helios?
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Helios, by any chance is that a Hephaestus or Vulcan?
Quiet. Good for an unusual opinion. Doesn't talk much.
>Roomtrap Hephaestus
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
>Use the lamp to hypnotize the robot and roomtrap it for the good measure. Let Latta dismantle it at her leisure.
>Rename the robo donkey One-Punch, pretend that nothing bad happened to the original one.

This should both piss off Athena and ruin that NPC's questline!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
ATHENA SAYS
EXACTLY WHAT I'VE BEEN THINKING

FIRST OF ALL
> Greet the robot, ask who they are and what brings them to this creepy basement

(01-15-2017, 08:15 AM)AABowser Wrote: »>Roomtrap Hephaestus
(01-15-2017, 08:49 AM)tronn Wrote: »>Use the lamp to hypnotize the robot and roomtrap it for the good measure. Let Latta dismantle it at her leisure.
In case our patrons didn't make it clear, we have triggered the boss and are now being hunted by a huge guy that can easily wipe our whole team. Roomtrapping does not pause the game, our crew is still being hunted. We don't know how far behind the cultists are and I can almost positively say we'll lose people if we leave the crew standing around too long.
Athena this thing is so strong that he did not even realize those attacks were attacks. It could be a hard fight and am not sure it is worth the trouble especially when we do not have to do it at all.

> Ask the nice robot if he passed by anyone else.
SpoilerShow

(01-15-2017, 09:06 AM)Spish Wrote: »In case our patrons didn't make it clear, we have triggered the boss and are now being hunted by a huge guy that can easily wipe our whole team. Roomtrapping does not pause the game, our crew is still being hunted. We don't know how far behind the cultists are and I can almost positively say someone will die if we leave the crew standing around too long.
I don't think the Volkronn is the boss. He didn't have a boss screen. I think the real boss will be worse.

If this is really Hepheastus V1 we might be able to beat him at a game and convince him to kill the Volkronn and part with his donkey that way.
(01-15-2017, 01:24 PM)Fellow Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

If this is really Hepheastus V1 we might be able to beat him at a game and convince him to kill the Volkronn and part with his donkey that way.

Seconding both the Athena Dialog and that we somehow get this friendly fellow to fight the Vulkronn

Hey, wait, if this guy IS a V1, couldn't we let him know that we're here and get him to talk to the wall (us) like Artemis did?
If so, we don't need to roomtrap and if the Volkronn or boss show up we could still react.
>Hey, knight guy on the donkey! Are you Hephestus v1?
I Have my doubts that this is a V1, bu... Wait. We can only Roomtrap V1's right? Athena seems to have implied that yes, this is a V1... Best be careful, then. At the very least it doesn't want us dead. Yet.
[Helios, this guy is Hephaestus, isn't he? I mean, he just looks all firey and blacksmithy, you know?]
[If he is Hephaestus, what's Athena's issue then?]
>Cleo: Compliment the robot dude on his bad-ass donkey.
(01-15-2017, 06:00 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Cleo: Compliment the robot dude on his bad-ass donkey.
Seconded.

> If it is Hephaestus, the blacksmith god, we should ask him if he can provide us with weapons or anything else that can help us fight back against those cultists. I don't think a stick is going to cut it here.
>V1 Knight: Sorry, the captain is controlled by my patron Athena who does not seem to like you for some reason. I have no intention of fighting you as we are already being hunted by another boss.

SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/15 STREAMING
[Athena, I refuse to believe that a mighty war god such as yourself would think that the tiny Kuppa you're controlling could kill this big robot with her bare hands. What is going on here? Are you intentionally making this -pardon me- stupid discussion to get at us for the mistake of attacking the dungeon master, or is there more to it?]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

I am NOT attacking this robot for petty reasons such as that co-player! This is not a good robot. You should stay away from him!

[You aren't handling this very good right now, go back to previous room to check for useful items (like those bottles), any spell books, or any possible weapons/tools we could use for a potential trap. Edel, who has [observant], go with.]

I'M NOT HANDLING THIS WELL??? UGH FORGET IT CO-PLAYER I WILL EXIT THE ROOM AND YOU CAN DO WHATEVER MISTAKES YOU WANT TO MAKE. GOODBYE. CALL ME WHEN YOU ARE DONE!

[Image: gErYytf.gif]

Those were not quite the best words you could have used in this situation student, but we can always work on those skills.

[Image: bou7seU.gif]

When in a situation in which you feel the other party may be overacting, in comparison to what you feel, consider refusing the word you, such as "I understand this situation is causing a very negative reaction, I would like to attempt to handle this situation on my own. I noticed we didn't check the other room fully, this would be a perfect time for Edel and Latta to look it over once more to make sure we didn't miss anything important."

It will not always work in every situation but it is worth the effort.

[Image: ANpxSDO.gif]

[Image: u5n3qKL.gif]

[Image: 103ULGa.gif]

[Image: ZhFFmxg.gif]

[Image: F3sqrdu.gif]

[You're a V1 aren't you? Can you help us out here? Our crew is in a bit of a predicament and we need some way to defend ourselves]

Seems he's playing by the rules like most AIs and refusing to talk.

[Image: WMHRn0i.gif]

[Image: CcBTjM2.gif]

[Image: V2Rtjuk.gif]

[Image: dY0nt2N.gif]

[Image: p7lRLqf.gif]

[Image: mhbJ142.gif]

[Image: 5cll4vW.gif]

You sneeze.

[Image: oMSoDiv.gif]

[Wow Hephaestus, way to ruin my immersion!]

[Image: gErYytf.gif]

Student........

[Image: X5CiLJt.gif]

[Anything to Report, Athena?]

I would like to report that anything you see is not my fault.

IT IS YOURS.

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: URsAgso.gif]

[Image: tWE8yfy.gif]

[Athena, I suggest you get the giant to cover his eye. ]

No! He is not that foolish co-player! How about you figure out how to save your half of the crew members! I'm doing my best to stall for time!

[Image: omjytob.gif]

[Image: sU0zxjK.gif]

[Image: zzPzFtr.gif]

[Image: iEuL4fW.gif]

[Image: gjP9abI.gif]

[Image: WrsnNgY.gif]

[Image: fkzSIKe.gif]

[Image: 02i0pwe.gif]

[Image: kvS8d1T.gif]

[Image: D0uOlzU.png]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 15 is rolled.

[Image: 5O7TXVF.gif]

[Image: babI0Iq.gif]

[Image: wmTMaui.gif]

[Hey Athena, in the basement there's a Hawk door and a coffin door, we're going through the coffin door.]

There's a Haw- I MEAN YES THE COFFIN DOOR THAT IS THE CORRECT DOOR TO GO THROUGH, CONTINUE ON. THERE IS NOTHING BEHIND THE HAWK DOOR WORTH SEEING.

[Image: cakezPr.gif]

They already picked the coffin do-

I KNOW I KNOW.

[Image: mHKjJ1a.gif]

[Image: Le6VuTO.gif]

[A DLC door? That's just rude.]

What is rude about it student?

[Well for one the sheer uncreativity of their way of bridging into a DLC area, they just put a post-it note on it.]

That is not a DLC area. IT IS MORE LIKE..... If you go in there, you can get a new type of Eris....BUT IT'S NOT ERIS, BUT IT TOTALLY IS JUST ERIS.

You get a LIMITED TRIAL OF ERIS BUT NOT ERIS. And then after the trail she goes back in to the DLC room, and then it asks you if you want to buy the DLC pack for that group. AND THAT'S WHEN YOU SAY BZZZZTZTZZZZZZ- YES. YOU BUY THAT DLC CO-PLAYER. YOU SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL DEVELOPERS BY BUYING THEIR PRODUCTS TO KEEP THIS GAME GOING.

Buy the DLC student. I highly recommend it, and seeing as I am your professor I am in the right here.

Ok I think we're good, the game's control over us has ended!

We're forced to recommend the DLC if it wasn't clear. I don't think we should touch any DLC in this universe, we have enough issues as it is.

[Image: 1MeNN63.gif]

[Image: cclcXBF.gif]

[Image: 3oGn0GY.gif]

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: MOOsjBe.gif]

[Image: 8ca4Us9.gif]

[Image: lK4prgo.gif]

[Image: RJphzT3.gif]

[Image: kixZkdp.gif]

[Image: NEWPP4V.gif]

[Image: 6hQRUnj.gif]

[Image: jcchKhT.gif]

[Image: NmPu8Sa.gif]

[Image: KAUwEz1.gif]

[Image: BNBbcbm.gif]

[Image: 43nuOO3.gif]

[Image: OqM6N8o.gif]

[Image: P3VP7rc.gif]

[Image: FWdmXZd.gif]

[Image: XTmTzFS.gif]

[Image: eGm80ZP.gif]

[Image: bBHLN4A.gif]

[Image: 2paSolA.gif]

[Image: P4mEgJ0.gif]
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 1/16 Look there's not really a subtitle for this update
>Blu: Slump to floor and refuse to move no matter what
>Adrax: roll eyes and seriously consider leaving the group
>Cleo: Have no idea how to resolve the situation
> Blu: Continue to be a broken man.
> Cleo: Somewhat rudely? Grab everyone else and get out of the room to get to the next one!!
> You: Cry IRL
>[Helios, mind explaining what would have happened if we... I did tell them to finish off the Mors? Well, other than raise some serious questions about my morality.]
>Everyone: Head through the DLC door.

I think a trial Eris should work pretty well for beating the Volkronn.
>Edel and Latta: start up a comedy duo
>Everybody else: climb up the tentacle to safety, the volkronn is too big to follow
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
I don't think we should open the DLc door, while a second eris could be useful for the volkronn, it's another Eris, a being of pure choas that might not actually help us.
Adrax: Consol blu
Cleo: Poke the thick liquid with the killing stick, then poke the giant tentacle with the stick.
Spips: Check the room for any additional exits we may have missed
Wait, did the Mors come in through that tube with the hole in it? I think it's time for an awkward "we said goodbye but it turns out we're going the same way" moment.
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
(01-16-2017, 09:33 AM)Arcanuse Wrote: »>[Helios, mind explaining what would have happened if we... I did tell them to finish off the Mors? Well, other than raise some serious questions about my morality.]

The Mors has clearly been infected by clockwork. It will be harder to kill than we think, and will ressurect in a new and scary way.
>Cleo: Console blue
>Open the heck out of that dlc door