Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
I unsecond every "put back the box" suggestion.
Right now we cannot afford to anger Alice or by extension, Daydream. We can either do Kayriel's suggestion with the Outpost Guardians or get someone else to communicate to her (such as the realm attendants). Not to mention the box itself wasn't too difficult to make.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(01-10-2017, 04:23 AM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »I unsecond every "put back the box" suggestion.
Right now we cannot afford to anger Alice or by extension, Daydream. We can either do Kayriel's suggestion with the Outpost Guardians or get someone else to communicate to her (such as the realm attendants). Not to mention the box itself wasn't too difficult to make.

would you rather upset alice for a while or stop wathever fucked up shit she plans to do next? alice is a threat, we let her into the group and we were punished for it, time and time again she keeps doing horrible things and she keeps getting a pass because she's goddamn alice, this needs to stop

also, doesnt anyone else think alice's inventory powers are extremely ridiculous? like, i know alice's other abilities are already bs but this just takes the cake
I vote no on putting back the box, but with RC's addition in there to avoid trouble.

(01-09-2017, 07:25 PM)ActivelyAnonymous Wrote: »Also holy cow Alice is nothing sacred to you, just blatantly ogling sombody's i-inventory like that?? Have you no shame?! How utterly l-lewd..
(/joke but wow that's another level of information security rendered meaningless by Alice)

Well at least she's being transparent about it. That's a very easy thing to keep secret from everyone.
I feel like what we need to do is have Lucas slip up and say she took the box. Something like going over what equipment they decided to take, and Lucas mentions the box along with the other things she took. That way people know she has it and have reason to ask for it back, making Alice look suspicious if she doesn't. Meanwhile, she never told Lucas to be silent about it, so it won't make her suspicious that he brings it up.
(01-10-2017, 03:56 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »I feel like what we need to do is have Lucas slip up and say she took the box. Something like going over what equipment they decided to take, and Lucas mentions the box along with the other things she took. That way people know she has it and have reason to ask for it back, making Alice look suspicious if she doesn't. Meanwhile, she never told Lucas to be silent about it, so it won't make her suspicious that he brings it up.

This is good plan
Everybody: Notice the sentient swarm of spiders hiding inside a spidery-ass corpse

[Image: YQOsJSN.png]

How lucky of you both to not notice anything of the sort inside of the outpost. On your exit, you do notice however, friends.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BWi9aMs.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: EVgceVk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Investigate
2. Maybe not... Somethings should remain unknown.
1: You are still kids meaning you are teen rebels. You don't play by the rules. Edgelord rule #1: You cannot leave a room unturned
Raziel is right there so...

>3: Ask Raziel if it's cool first. He's just kinda sitting there... MENACINGLY.

I feel like we should be wary of the murdercat murdering two of our reaper babies, whom don't come back. I don't know if friendly fire works on them if it's intended to actually permanently kill them. Either way, it's better to measure (murdercat intentions) twice and cut (planks off doors) once.
(01-10-2017, 05:58 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Raziel is right there so...

I feel like we should be wary of the murdercat murdering two of our reaper babies, whom don't come back. I don't know if friendly fire works on them if it's intended to actually permanently kill them. Either way, it's better to measure (murdercat intentions) twice and cut (planks off doors) once.

seconding like fuck and downvoting the shit out of snooping command, i mean

PLEASE people. i don't care what shit alice's hiding there, are we seriously going to possibly get 2 reaper kids murdered for it??? You do know they die for real, right? No take backs?

and do you really want to give two exquisite souls to raziel??
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Raziel: Be sporting and give them some kind of clear indication of whether or not if the two of them attempt go through the door that they'll be unharmed.

Naturally, you don't have to use words. You can keep pretending to be mute if you want. Just a gesture of some kind.

(Trying to keep this wording generic cause it's entirely possible there's a reason that door's boarded besides secret keeping. Like there might be some kind of terrible threat behind that door.)
(01-10-2017, 05:58 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Raziel is right there so...

Thirding. Losing two reapers isn't worth knowing whatever it is Alice is hiding.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>2: Having noticed that Razzy has moved closer to them, I would like to change my vote to RUN AS FAR AND AS FAST AS YOU CAN.
We are, once again, as I have cautioned against over and over, letting our distaste for Alice color our decisions. At this point it feels like we're trying to get in there just to spite her, which is unacceptable.

We do need to know her secrets, perhaps sooner than later. But only when it is safe. IP is no longer holding our hands. The Vorrus Incident is not something that will be rare anymore. If we do not hedge our bets and act/react with logical accuracy tempering a small and healthy dose of paranoia, we are going to lose assets, and possibly even dreamers.

If we do not settle things up between Alice and the rest of the party, we will lose more than assets and dreamers - we will lose the entire session. Every single session Daydream's run through has had a splintered group and every single one has failed. She was not capable of creating harmony.

WE are. We are going to do so.

Seconding Panur.
>Ghen and Itamie: go to derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal there, Lucia needs it.
(01-11-2017, 12:56 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Ghen and Itamie: go to derrick's room in this place and pocket the copy of his dream journal there, Lucia needs it.

I'd be wary of doing this right now 1. because Raziel is still watching and 2. this would most definitely piss off Alice.
seconding panur the fact that raziel approached the reaper kids when they wonder about the the door and they didnt realized is definitely a bad signal
why not have one of the reapers watch raziel and the other one start tampering with the board? and if raziel reacts in any way back the hell out asap.
(01-11-2017, 01:41 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I'd be wary of doing this right now 1. because Raziel is still watching and 2. this would most definitely piss off Alice.

u sure about that? if we take the item on this dream and she doesnt notice, next dream a new copy will spawn and alice will never know we took it, this is a game mechanic we know about, since alice will be busy with the group dealing with lethos, im pretty confident we can pull this off, and this dream has been pretty long already dont you think?

and about raziel, im willing to debate he'll allow us to take the journal, because 1) alice doesnt know about lucia's skill that needs the book, 2) raziel mustve stayed here to prevent us from seeing wathever is behind the door / trapdoor (which is bs, we cant see it as the kids because that will trigger dangerous memories, we cant see it as the reapers because raziel, when will we see it then???)
(01-11-2017, 05:33 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(01-11-2017, 01:41 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »I'd be wary of doing this right now 1. because Raziel is still watching and 2. this would most definitely piss off Alice.

You sure about that? If we take the item on this dream and she Doesn't notice, next dream a new copy will spawn and Alice will never know we took it, this is a game mechanic we know about, since Alice will be busy with the group dealing with Lethos, im pretty confident we can pull this off, and this dream has been pretty long already don't you think?

And about Raziel, I'm willing to debate he'll allow us to take the journal, because 1) Alice doesn't know about Lucia's skill that needs the book, 2) Raziel must've stayed here to prevent us from seeing whatever is behind the door / trapdoor (which is BS, we cant see it as the kids because that will trigger dangerous memories, we cant see it as the reapers because Raziel, when will we see it then???)

She can see inventories, including weapon slots, and will most definitely see Ira's at some point. We don't know if Alice knows or not since we don't really know what happened last dream and Raziel is likely quick enough to juggle watching the door and keeping an eye on the reapers.

Theres a safer way to do this. Have Derrick grab the journal since Alice either won't touch him or would have to explain why she's rigged innocuous items in her house to be traps that could possibly hurt her allies and because then he'd be able to back Lucia about taking it.
(01-11-2017, 06:56 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »She can see inventories, including weapon slots, and will most definitely see Ira's at some point. We don't know if Alice knows or not since we don't really know what happened last dream and Raziel is likely quick enough to juggle watching the door and keeping an eye on the reapers.

Theres a safer way to do this. Have Derrick grab the journal since Alice either won't touch him or would have to explain why she's rigged innocuous items in her house to be traps that could possibly hurt her allies and because then he'd be able to back Lucia about taking it.

last i knew inventories are exclusive to dreamers and conjurations, they dont necessarily have to keep it in their inventories if they had one, just hide it under their cloaks, and since the dream journal is a real item itll respawn next dream, while we get to keep this one, and alice wont know a thing
(01-11-2017, 07:07 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Last I knew inventories are exclusive to dreamers and conjurations, they don't necessarily have to keep it in their inventories if they had one, just hide it under their cloaks, and since the dream journal is a real item it'll respawn next dream, while we get to keep this one, and Alice wont know a thing

You missed the part about it being in Ira's inventory. This isn't something we can hide. At least not for long.
> Just sort of ask Raziel to block the door if it's not ok, then leave and reenter the room.
Hey! I was in the old forum a little, and I've only just found this is where everything was continuing and caught up again.

Also, I'm agreeing with all the 'back the hell up' ideas.
I'm supporting the non-snooping option, because as much as we want to know what Alice is hiding, our primary focus for now is to make sure that the kids get along to a point
(01-11-2017, 04:13 PM)The One Guy Wrote: »> Just sort of ask Raziel to block the door if it's not ok, then leave and reenter the room.

Seconding this one because the reapers have never seen Raziel in motion.