Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(12-19-2016, 03:24 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »
(12-19-2016, 02:54 AM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »can someone tell me what IP means? and whats is BL? that thing that lexii is into

If you are noty joking (and I am on pain meds temporarily so I cannot tel ((or spell)) very well) then IP is short for intrepidPioneer, the author of thisstory. And BL is short for Boy Love, Male on Male slash-fiction.

thank you i actually wasn't joking it's just that i'm a little slow sometimes
(12-19-2016, 02:54 AM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »can someone tell me what IP means? and whats is BL? that thing that lexii is into

beware, here lies the answerShow
Dangit Terra. Kono Lucia da.
It's pretty awesome how IP managed to include the latest hero-mode illustration in the narrative :o
=>

[Image: TsOSZIX.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: B0BJ1cI.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: KlIasI1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: SVjFMFb.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lexii & Garry: go back, pls go back, you all must stick together, Emily didn't have any ill intentions, it was the reaper's fault not warning you. avoid making visual contact with that thing if you must, it won't try anything funny on you, say, that wall sure looks entertaining!
>If you really cannot bring yourselves to go back in there, at least call down to them and ask them to come up.
>Lucia: have the bad reapers sit on the spider bunk shame corner.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Can we have Kira snuggle the Guardian as punishment for her and moar hugs for the Guardian?
> Garry: Comfort Skully.

> Skully: Comfort Garry.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Funniest LS update E V E R!
Amazing use of comedy there IP xD
=>

[Image: 9PgAelJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: O9ZxFeJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lexii: See if anyone knows anything about the mask and what it can do. Also consider if it would be any good if combined with any items or not.
> Garreth: Emily is actually aware of our existence, sorry for not telling you earlier... either-way, we believe in you. You are the best strategist there is! The proof is sitting right next to you. You were able to help Lexii when she needed it the most, in a way we never could.
(12-25-2016, 08:58 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »> Garreth: Emily is actually aware of our existence, sorry for not telling you earlier... either-way, we believe in you. You are the best strategist there is! The proof is sitting right next to you. You were able to help Lexii when she needed it the most, in a way we never could.

garry already knows emily knows about us, emily told him back before she went to talk with lucas

>Lexii: take the mask item to reggie so that he can better explain what it does, while your're at it, ask him what your awesome new threads can do.
>Everyone: Get EVERY item examined by EVERYONE ELSE!
=>

[Image: MIb24Xn.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: igyEhsw.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Stay with Alice, she shouldn't be the only one left out.
2. Insist Alice's company.
3. Leave Alice.
> Lucas: Bros b4 hoes, ditch her
>3

I'm just a bit worried about what would happen if she met the others
>3

Seems like the least bad option, although I'm pretty sure it'll backfire.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> 3 ofc
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Since the thing about them being together and everything being good
>betray daydream, and fix things(2)
>2

All 7 kids being together is supposed to fix their differences, or at least keep them from coming to an impasse. Corollary to that is I'm pretty sure having just 6 people together is bad in regards to Lunacy for the person that was left out, or why wouldn't we just do that? And Alice is already OP enough, do we REALLY want to add lunatic mode into that mix as well? Not to mention we're gonna have to do this eventually anyways, might as well do it at a moment where we could have her turn back if there appears to be a problem.

Plus, I think Alice will be an asset in regards to dialogue with Lethos if we need an extra bit. She's proven herself to be a pretty good people person before.
>2 (Seconding mA)

I believe people are allowing their biased view of Daydream (who has a harder time than any of us can imagine as it is) to color their decisions towards what to do with Alice. We need everyone together, working together, and their internal issues - if not completely settled - at least agreed to be set aside for the good of progress. It's true we can't be sure if Alice is tainted by the Entity, but this is an obvious point of development for these characters here. IP knows full well how you all feel about Daydream/Alice, blindsiding us with a sudden chance to do good for her or damage her further without recent foreshadowing is just part of the DM/author kit.

Let's be responsible, folks. We agreed to get these kids home as safe as we can. Alice being there will cause issues with Lucia, but hopefully we have a shot to actually prevent the worst of it and clean up what problems arise. However, Alice is useful, and we do need to toss her into the mix to see if any paths to solving the internal strife rise to the surface. Avoiding her will do no one any good.

Also, as another thought. If we picked 1, the others would trust Lucas less since he'd be choosing Alice over helping the rest of the group. If we pick 3, Alice will trust in Lucas less since he ditched her the moment someone else needed him - regardless of what the little manipulator says. 2 is, of the current choices, the least offensive to anyone.