Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Lexii: Stare longingly into Hermes' eyes. In order to check your pesterchum and see if anybody else is online, that is.
i have to say they look really cute together (omg garreth is actually smiling i think this is the first time we see im smile in the no arm view)
I'm new here, so howdy y'all! Also...

>Garry! Derrick and company need Nevil's Facade, get Lexxi to send it to them somehow.
zombie: appearShow
zendo has 3 legs btw
3 o them
[Image: FFC6TnF.jpg]
Whew, it's been a while since I've last caught up. It seems every time I do I'm reminded of how well written and creative it is. I got to say, Lucidstuck is bar none the best Forum Adventure that started with a Homestuck base.

The characters are all very complex and likeable, so much that even Alice/Daydream - borderline antagonists who've done genuinely horrid things, but still feel human and understandable. The story is surprisingly coherent despite using timelines and alternate universes as a major plot point (which is equivalent to time travel in terms of plotholes and fuckery). Nothing is predictable- every update bringing something new and exciting to the table (some moments like Lexii's corruption or Nightmare's first big appearance being jaw-drop inducing)

The RPG elements (alchemy, soul level, equipment, etc) are fantastic and make Lucidstuck feel much like a video game with loads of choices and decisions which alter the flow of the narrative. Battle is very dynamic yet simple, encouraging out-of-the-box thinking to help turn the tides (not just make the strongest weapon and beat monsters repeatedly with it). Even the Undertale-esque sparing mechanic feels like a breath of fresh air, giving monsters backstories and motivations beyond "want-to-kill-protagonists-because-bad". You understand WHY Emily wants to help them, just as you understand why Lucia doesn't. It's very much shows how much thought goes into every moment, every bit of dialogue. In my opinion, Lucidstuck is a true masterpiece of the fan-work community and I think intrepidPioneer is hugely talented storyteller whom I admire greatly.

TL;DR - Lucidstuck is an incredible work of art and I await the next update with bated breath.
Does really cute mice people, vibrant characters/backgrounds and the most adorable art style you've ever seen interest you? Read Great Haven.

Have you ever wanted to save a bunch of kids from dying horribly in a nightmare dreamscape? Read Lucidstuck
(12-11-2016, 04:53 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »nice post

oh man dude... thank you so much...

I hope others are as moved with that post as i was
(12-11-2016, 04:53 PM)Zephyr Nepres Wrote: »TL;DR - Lucidstuck is an incredible work of art and I await the next update with bated breath.

I agree that it's a beautiful piece of artistic renditions, and excellent writing, and that's why I hate it for spoiling me........

I can't really get into too many of the other fanventures because the bar is too high Agenface

anyway if you want to join lucidstuck's Discord server <== just click here
Well this is new...
Garry: didn't you happen to see some fashionable new clothes lying around? Derrick made sets of armor for you and the others and the reapers should have delivered them to everyone's houses, maybe lexii's are in her bedroom. also, where's Kalem?

[Image: 3YvdWVw.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Pb3jhVr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: lTGWfY5.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Lexii: Do you want to take a picture with Cujo to commemorate this occasion, and the fact that both of you look amazing? You could send it to Lucia's pesterchum with a thank you if you did.

Lexii and Cujo's adorableness must be immortalized, and shared with the world.
(12-12-2016, 11:28 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lexii: Do you want to take a picture with Cujo to commemorate this occasion, and the fact that both of you look amazing? You could send it to Lucia's pesterchum with a thank you if you did.

you have earned my seconding
(12-12-2016, 11:31 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(12-12-2016, 11:28 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lexii: Do you want to take a picture with Cujo to commemorate this occasion, and the fact that both of you look amazing? You could send it to Lucia's pesterchum with a thank you if you did.

i will second too i can't not second if u say it that way
(12-13-2016, 02:19 AM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »
(12-12-2016, 11:31 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

i will second too i can't not second if u say it that way

ay! tis a wonderful idea.
might I suggest Lexii also ask what the outfit is named while talking with Lucia?
Well this is new...
Happy Birthday to the wonderful Terra, and a thank you for being a wonderful member of this community.
Well this is new...
happy birthday terra and thx 4 the memes
Happy Birthday Terra, and i hope the new year brings better things your way.
Lexii: Do you want to take a picture with Cujo to commemorate this occasion, and the fact that both of you look amazing? You could send it to Lucia's pesterchum with a thank you if you did

[Image: ZOgn6bd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: rsifoBE.png]

Take a snap of Cujo and yourself. What a wonderful way to commemorate your new outfit!

[Image: PU5B6g4.png]

You store VINTAGE CAMERA in your inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 4yAAhxw.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BiJ5zBH.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: yQmZWQj.png]

Show ChatlogShow
That picture. It is wonderful.
>What's the deal with the diamond shirt there?
>Kira and Pechal: Arrive
>Ooh, on top of sweet new outfits, you also got a sweet armor shirt for someone.

>Reapers: Do an ironic BOO from behind as you approach.
>Lexii: Say, doesn't Hermes have the ability to make tools such as armor better? What would he do with that armor over in the corner? Maybe Skully might have a use for it as well?
(12-15-2016, 04:11 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lexii: Say, doesn't Hermes have the ability to make tools such as armor better? What would he do with that armor over in the corner? Maybe Skully might have a use for it as well?

seconding, good idea

SpoilerShow

SpoilerShow
=>

[Image: wLE3qJs.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vCqIH3B.png]

Show ChatlogShow
SpoilerShow
can someone tell me what IP means? and whats is BL? that thing that lexii is into
(12-19-2016, 02:54 AM)arnaldorex13 Wrote: »can someone tell me what IP means? and whats is BL? that thing that lexii is into

If you are noty joking (and I am on pain meds temporarily so I cannot tel ((or spell)) very well) then IP is short for intrepidPioneer, the author of thisstory. And BL is short for Boy Love, Male on Male slash-fiction.