[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/29 Hermes Screams
A house sounds like it'd involve some luck rolls, so we may want to take Marble with us seeing as her luck stat is the highest on the crew.

So(since aparantly we traded Edel for spips) is Athena sending Latta and Edel or is she sending Edel and asking us to send Spips? I imagine spips would be good here as well, seeing as she has visions and a decent luck stat.

>Marble and Spips

Edit: Wait, no, Marble's got that psychic disable thing that could get her into trouble. I guess we should take Cleo since her fancy arm makes her the closest thing we have to a combat ready character besides Marble, and there's a good chance things'll try to kill us.

>Cleo and Spips
First of all; Latta, Edel, Spips, Cleo.

Second of all; FFFFFFFFF-I forget, *who* ended up talking to that Artemis unit??? Did anyone give their friendship to her???
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
Latta, Edel, Spips, and Cleo seems like a good lineup for this one.
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

Taken! Theme was - Character who is, or once was stuck in the House for too long.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
I'll claim the application currently open.
Congrats there CmdArcade ^^
Also, for the House party I vote
>Spips and Cleo, and also ride in on Shoulda!

For extra comedic effect
"Shoulda made your House walls thicker there Eris!" =D

Also, uh, Cookie, there are no species listed as NO in that doc o_O
2nd of 2 applications open!

Rules of applications
- FILL OUT ALL INFO, leave nothing out!
- Make sure to follow any rules that comes with the character such as having a certain job or traits.
- POST A CLAIM FOR THE CHARACTER ON TOPIC FIRST BEFORE DOING ANYTHING ELSE. THEY ARE FIRST COME FIRST SERVE. If someone posts a claim before you then your claim is null.

- PM the application to me, DO NOT submit it on the topic.
- If you have claimed any apps in the last planet you cannot submit an application for this planet.
- If after 4 days you don't submit an application the application will be opened for anyone to claim.

Today's character theme is- Works at a radio show, is not the host or a person who talks in to a mic at any time. Ex: Mixer / coffee boy ect

Only species who have NEVER been seen before are allowed. To check what species have been seen before please check this google sheet. Only species listed as a "No" for the seen section are allowed.

Code:
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Species:[/b]

(Fill out the below with 15 - 30 points)
[b]Strength-[/b]
[b]Intelligence-[/b]
[b]Charisma-[/b]
[b]Endurance-[/b]
[b]Agility-[/b]
[b]Luck-[/b]

[b]List of traits:[/b]  (Please only use traits that are on the cosmosdex, else you have to submit that trait. No purple or yellow traits!)

[b]About them:[/b] (A short paragraph or two about them)

[b]Extra:[/b] (Anything extra you want to add)

(12-01-2016, 03:57 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Also, uh, Cookie, there are no species listed as NO in that doc o_O

I think you're looking at the wrong sheet, the sheet one is suppose to look at is the one I linked in my post. In that sheet the first two species are labled No.

[Image: SrYq5dn.png]

(An update is coming soon, hopefully before stream)
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
...Claiming app.
[Image: j4XECBw.gif]

[Image: IXUYQMd.gif]

[Image: 3lUsQlt.gif]

[Image: Zitrzvv.gif]

[Image: Cg7syZ1.gif]

[Image: CBPwSUr.gif]

[Image: GIxSA56.gif]

[Image: 2c2zr0O.gif]

[Image: wXvOmaU.gif]

[Image: NV0xHYk.gif]

[Image: zKTzlKB.gif]

[Image: jXbUZcD.gif]

[Image: S08TjUl.gif]

[Image: UlMcNwP.gif]

[Image: JsroNNN.gif]

[Image: r2RMgpQ.gif]

[Image: zoYl7OT.gif]

[Image: s0CFWhY.gif]

[Image: 6mZy8jB.gif]

[Image: Jb0ydzQ.gif]

[Image: XiF1C21.gif]

[Image: xXswh3t.gif]

[Image: BUUSGWH.gif]

[Image: SGPASg6.gif]

[Image: 23f2Ui9.gif]

[Image: SXzTu9f.gif]

[Image: 59DTCio.gif]

[Image: FMemcVz.gif]

[Image: IzPqURv.gif]

[Image: vA1KFRf.gif]

[Image: GGpVdvW.gif]

[Image: 7ZnErqR.gif]

[Image: mexKnts.gif]

[Image: C85Q1BG.gif]

[Image: a6TVQ1W.gif]

[Image: aJD2Vq8.gif]

[Image: 6PM1dOV.gif]

[Image: 2aYGY41.gif]

[Image: gqk7MoQ.gif]

[Image: MJdoLsQ.gif]

[Image: ATvCUlN.gif]

[Image: 9HMlIvX.gif]

[Image: oRiOEkT.gif]

[Image: SCIz5y9.gif]

[Image: 6czMJ9a.gif]

[Image: nEs85Wr.gif]

RE: [Fortuna]: 12/1 I don't know if I'll be coming back
Panel 5: Mors is a they/them, yeah? You uh, called them a he. Not sure if intentional, thought I'd tell you though. (...his normal self...)
SpoilerShow
"If I had more time I would have written a shorter letter." - Blaise Pascal
Dammit, we should admit to being responsible for telling Hermes to free Apollo in the first place... but Mors never listens to us >_>)
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/1 -
[Image: IFWglFV.gif]

[Image: Ju4HKpr.gif]

[Image: CMVaaHn.gif]

[Image: 2wtulxL.gif]

[Image: 8r6c5JI.gif]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]

By the way co-player! We finally have a good time for me to share this art you requested I draw. Now that we got to see your avatar I was able to do this!

[Image: gJ1news.png]

[Image: edCa9B6.gif]

I didn't want to leave Helios out, so I drew him as well!

[Image: WJ7vwBs.png]

[Image: AM99Bjp.gif]

And then finally you told me to draw myself in a battle pose, so I took a "little" extra time to do so!

((Spoiler for size))

SpoilerShow

The amazing art Athena drew is actually a commission I ordered from this artist, check them out!

If you need a full sized version, maybe for your desktop, check out the giant size here!

Feel free to toss any comments or questions to your patron now, but do it on topic please.
[/align]
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/3 Update + stream!
OH MY GOD ATHENA YOU'RE SO GOOD AT ART??????
SpoilerShow
> Spips: Check on Shu'da
> Cleo: Check on Mors v42
At the same time, whoa hey!

I also suggest having the terror guard the ship if it can't come with us.
>That's amazing Athena, great job you really captured our likeness!

>So, is there anything we should know before we deal with good old chaos lamp eris? What to say, what not to say, topics to avoid, that stuff?
>So, do either of you have an idea about what the deal is with this extra-long-range radio broadcast?
[Image: 0T9kaDK.png]

> Oh boy the crew better stock up on weapons and backup rations, who knows what might happen in Da House.
Helios- I have three questions for you! You said you were going to do some research on Dreamwalkers, ask about rumors in other games, review the Cosmosdex file on Sir- did you come up with anything? What were your findings? Here's a source citation if you (or anyone else) need it. My second question is about Cronus- were things different for you when he was in charge? Or did you just prefer his rule? As a final question, does knowing you have a fan like Eris with pictures of you on her wall and everything creep you out because it's Eris, or because of everything else? You're my favorite patron and I wasn't around when you left for a little while- I'm really glad you've chosen to stick around even after all that. Thanks for being so understanding, and thanks for teaching us all so much. You'll always have a fan on this side of the screen. (Bonus question- why don't you smile very much? I don't think I've ever seen you do it!)

Athena- What did you think of Cronus when he was in charge?
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/3 Landing.....
>Crew: Take a ball of string with you and unfurl it as you go. That way you can't get lost!
>Ariadne: Sue for copyright infringement.
>Minotaur: Keep finding free materials for your knitting hobby.
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
> @Hermes: Hey. Sorry about the radio silence earlier. We, might've gotten a bit too busy, with talking to our patrons more, and saving the universe from SunGod!Apollo, to where we forgot appreciate the little things. Like talking to you. Are you okay?
[Image: 2Gc7BpB.gif]

[That's amazing Athena, great job you really captured our likeness!]

Thank you, I worked hard so I could be on par with your own level, coplayer!

[Image: 7Ti7X4f.gif]

[So, is there anything we should know before we deal with good old chaos lamp eris? What to say, what not to say, topics to avoid, that stuff?]

If she was predictable enough to give you advice on this she wouldn't be Eris. She's unpredictable and has killed gods before, so be on your toes, she could kill you in one hit if she wanted to. Do not put your hands on her though. She's fragile and you can kill her as easily as she can kill you. If you put one hand on her I'll..... I'll leave it at at. If she crawls on you and you want her off you ask me to do it.

[Image: mnuMEgt.gif]

[You said you were going to do some research on Dreamwalkers, ask about rumors in other games, review the Cosmosdex file on Sir- did you come up with anything?]

Oh yes! I nearly forgot myself, we got most of the info we were looking for!

[Image: bou7seU.gif]

For one thing we have confirmed that Sonny isn't a dreamwalker, just as he said he wasn't. His powers seem to go beyond a normal dreamwalker. We also looked in to the Sir situation and we have confirmed that Sir is one of the most powerful trackers in the universe, we might even be able to say that it's range is infinite.

[Image: m4jUilR.gif]

[Image: gErYytf.gif]

Sir can track a person from one end of the universe to the next, and can pick the most optimal route. With the universe being torn apart it wouldn't be strange if the most optimal route was to head out the universe, and then back in to it via another point. If that's true though, that means there's more then one hole. To this underverse. We attempted to see if we could speak with the only physical Sir in the universe, but our request was denied.

[Image: M3Jb7zR.gif]

Mors said that Sir's "lips were sealed". I told Mors to give him to me, with my arms I would have RIPPED THOSE SEALS APART!

[Image: cakezPr.gif]

That might have been what got us double denied. If we are fully honest, even if Sir talked to us, Sir is only known for wanting to tear down people emotionally. It might not have even told us any usable information, just explained to us in detail about what horrible people we must be.

[Image: 81tiE2Y.gif]

[Image: gErYytf.gif]

In all the info we got isn't helpful and it feels like we went in circles. Info about the game under this one are few and far between. A few glitches here and there, and every god who passed in to the next universe has never gone in to this other game and returned intact that is..... All we know is that as time goes on....there's going to be more and more of these holes.....And the creatures that were in this game overwritten, will rise from those holes.

Here's some descriptions we got from those who have lived past the events of other universes about what some of these creatures looked like. Ahem. "The metal texture for object 68.", "A horse with one leg, on fire. Doesn't attack but merely cries.", "A large red square that moves with extreme speeds. Is aggressive.", "A deer", "The missing asset icon", "Pig, whale like creature with a shell. Normally extremely rare, now shockingly common.", "Fake gods".

I hope you're ready to deal with those, because even I'm unsure if I'm ready, and I'm ready for anything! Anyway, that's all we got. Interesting but useless info.

[Image: 2LdftAg.gif]

[Alight, I have to go to sleep in a moment, but odd question Helios, does knowing you have a fan like Eris with pictures of you on her wall and everything creep you out because it's Eris, or because of everything else?]

That is a very odd question student, it's mainly because Eri-

[Image: NgdyfUb.gif]

Wait a moment are people making strange art pieces of me?

Likely not, you're not a popularly used character. If my stats are right there's likely more strange art pieces of Apollo then anyone else. Like most games if this game has a following then almost no one is safe.

This might be the most glad I've ever been to not be called popular. Anyway, good night student. Make sure to save your game.

[Image: 41kWrek.gif]

You decide to stop the game for now and get some sleep. You haven't slept in a while.

[Image: wE448Eu.gif]

You sleep is dreamless, or if you had a dream you soon forgot it when you woke up. You lazily get something to eat, actually remembering this time, and sit down to continue your game.

[Image: NnjpBKu.gif]

The moment you get online someone messages you.

SpoilerShow
> Give a quick recap of the events of the last planet.

> "Man, things were crazy. It went downhill fast - well we met a few crewmembers of our previous game, and a lot of people died... it was all a bit heavy."
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/6 Strange art pieces of Helios
> I met and talked with the Future and the Past. Also I'm currently on my way to Eris' planet.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
RE: [Fortuna]: 12/6 Strange art pieces of Helios
>dude im gonna meet eris real soon