Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(11-23-2016, 02:42 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(11-23-2016, 12:26 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: remember when Lucia comforted you after the freakout in your room, maybe you should remember what bambino said and try to be more sensitive about how other's feel, give her a hug to calm down. Check on Emily and Itamie while you're at it.
just so it's a x combo about hug + hopefully Derrick growing up a bit.

SECONDED EVEN MORE

Derrick needs to get shit done

SpoilerShow

N-thing for the love of all that is Holy and Just xO
>Derrick: Ain't no collection of spiders gonna comfort YOUR Lucia. You hug that girl and give the bozo a piece of your mind while you're at it.

Also, all that picture is missing is a blue giant horse-dildo ^^
>Derrick: Plz giv hugs
>Rest-of-Party: Ask what kind of stuff this guardian does, questions and whatnot.
willfordswap au art is here

[Image: tumblr_oh6jz8wM3z1ro0lcro1_400.jpg]

this is my guilty gay ship bc even a less-terrible alice is still kinda terrible
Derrick: Take a moment to calm down, then ask the guard if it knows anything you can do about Lethos

[Image: AZr0VOP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: osOeQVi.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Derrick: While you're here might as well ask where you can find some shiny things for Ruu. You were told they'd be around here after all. Besides, how bad could a few spiders be?

> Lucia: Leave the room for a bit while Derrick offers the guardian comfort.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Derrick: Maybe you should investigate the door.
(11-25-2016, 04:46 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Derrick: While you're here might as well ask where you can find some shiny things for Ruu. You were told they'd be around here after all. Besides, how bad could a few spiders be?

Unseconding asking this guardian anything. The guardian said he must "unflinchingly" accept the hug of all the spiders to prove that he is the Prince. We don't know what the outcome of showing any reaction to all those spiders crawling all over his body would be.
(11-25-2016, 05:30 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »
(11-25-2016, 04:46 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Derrick: While you're here might as well ask where you can find some shiny things for Ruu. You were told they'd be around here after all. Besides, how bad could a few spiders be?

Unseconding asking this guardian anything. The guardian said he must "unflinchingly" accept the hug of all the spiders to prove that he is the Prince. We don't know what the outcome of showing any reaction to all those spiders crawling all over his body would be.

Yes we do. Failing to pass a guardian test means you don't get your question answered or, if you're unverified, death. Since we're already verified this just means we won't get any answers if Derrick freaks out.
>Lucia: Contact Lexii and Garry and ask them to come over, dont forget to tell them they can get here faster through the fork network, and warn them about the guardian, also, tell them to bring some bcs from the pillar, we'll need it.
(11-25-2016, 08:09 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucia: Contact Lexii and Garry and ask them to come over, dont forget to tell them they can get here faster through the fork network, and warn them about the guardian.

seconding and adding:

>Lucia: tell them to bring over some BCS pieces from the pillar so that you can join the outposts

>Derrick: ask if you can be holding onto bambino while the guard does his test.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Spider hug? Easy! Step one: Read Worm. Step two: Pretend you are Skitter. Lobster With A Gun

Alternatively, have no exposed skin.
Can we make like... A sensory deprivation suit, don the suit, have the hug, and then take the suit off after a set period of time?(I say a set period of time because with all your senses gone, Derrick would have no way of knowing whether the hug happened)
c o m f o r tShow
>Derrick: Become one with the spiders, come on, you're a big boy, you can take it.
Alright, since we're going with the spiders:

>Derrick: Try and think about the things you've faced that are more dangerous and terrifying. Compared to that, being covered in a load of spiders should be nothing. And remember, you are in a safe place, surrounded by friends and allies. There really is not that much to fear.
>Derrick: Consider the spider hug, not for the purpose of gaining information but for learning how to master your fear. It's a relatively low risk/high fright scenario that makes it excellent for training.
Derrick: Consider the spider hug, not for the purpose of gaining information but for learning how to master your fear. It's a relatively low risk/high fright scenario that makes it excellent for training

[Image: QlAyOYf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vXdxiqj.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xupJHza.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 0MqPDtF.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Emily: Perhaps Lucia feels this way because she's spent years here hiding from monsters. Also consider that she feels hurt by a lot of people, and sometimes when people are hurt, they will want to hurt others just because it makes them feel better. Yes, you may have been hurt yourself too, but not everyone takes it the same way. What Lucia really needs right now is more friends she can trust, so maybe try to compromise so you can both still get along.
[Image: A7PCzxr.png]
I have to say I generally agree with Lucia here. Emily has the right idea but she's TOO hard-headed about it. She's many times the most stubborn member of our crew. And that's not a good thing.

If she's not -prepared- to kill, then when it comes time to do so and there's no other choice, she'll hesitate. And if she's alone, she will die. Maybe the monster will have a spot of good she can get through to, but what if it takes too long? What if there's a certain way or method to get them to pay attention instead of ignoring her to try and claw open her silly flesh and climb in?

She leaves it up to this unsound concept that not only does every being have good in them, but that she can reach them in a situation where her life is on the line. It will backfire at some point, it's the only logical path. If there was some way to safeguard her at all times, to keep the party from harm while working on a monster... I would agree with Emily in a hot second.

Can we make something like that? An item for Emily that prevents her from being attacked/manipulated by monsters while she's speaking with them?
(11-29-2016, 12:02 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »I have to say I generally agree with Lucia here. Emily has the right idea but she's TOO hard-headed about it. She's many times the most stubborn member of our crew. And that's not a good thing.

If she's not -prepared- to kill, then when it comes time to do so and there's no other choice, she'll hesitate. And if she's alone, she will die. Maybe the monster will have a spot of good she can get through to, but what if it takes too long? What if there's a certain way or method to get them to pay attention instead of ignoring her to try and claw open her silly flesh and climb in?

She leaves it up to this unsound concept that not only does every being have good in them, but that she can reach them in a situation where her life is on the line. It will backfire at some point, it's the only logical path. If there was some way to safeguard her at all times, to keep the party from harm while working on a monster... I would agree with Emily in a hot second.

Can we make something like that? An item for Emily that prevents her from being attacked/manipulated by monsters while she's speaking with them?

In any other situation I'd agree. However, we're in a world that runs on ideas and beliefs. Emily's stubborness grants her power. Theres no real way for us to try to get her to be more cautious and think things through without weakening her.

As for something to make her safer while she stubbornly tries to talk down murderers, Nevil's Facade is close since it turns hostiles to neutral and neutrals to friendly. Once we get it from Lexii we can work it into something for Emily.
>Emilly: Use your powers to make an evocative abstract artwork expressing your feelings, right here and now, then gift it to Lucia. Actions speak louder than words.

(11-29-2016, 12:02 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »I have to say I generally agree with Lucia here. Emily has the right idea but she's TOO hard-headed about it. She's many times the most stubborn member of our crew. And that's not a good thing.

If she's not -prepared- to kill, then when it comes time to do so and there's no other choice, she'll hesitate. And if she's alone, she will die.

[..] If there was some way to safeguard her at all times, to keep the party from harm while working on a monster... I would agree with Emily in a hot second.

Seconding the motion that we should conceptualize such an attractive item, perhaps out of Neville's Visage, but let me just make a quick statement here.

I have long ago, out of very personal reasons made a solemn vow to never kill a person.
Even in extreme circumstances, like forcibly being drafted into war, I intend to uphold this vow, as it is a vital piece of who I am.

So despite being the complete opposite of Emily as far as Religion goes, I identify with her on this, going so far as to believe that her breaking this vow would lead to serious mental instability, even full Lunatic Mode!

So for everyone's sakes, let's try to NOT break this cutie :|
>Emily: Emily, this is very important, tomorrow Derrick must kiss Lucia in the construct's waking world to wake her up, failing to do so means Lucia will die. Please help him save Lucia in any way you can.
(11-29-2016, 08:01 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: Emily, this is very important, tomorrow Derrick must kiss Lucia in the construct's waking world to wake her up, failing to do so means Lucia will die. Please help him save Lucia in any way you can.

Yea, seconding.
(11-29-2016, 08:01 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: Emily, this is very important, tomorrow Derrick must kiss Lucia in the construct's waking world to wake her up, failing to do so means Lucia will die. Please help him save Lucia in any way you can.

And even if she wouldn't die it's very important he kiss her soon anyway. That boy is so oblivious.