Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
i have an eagle time now, and pan said this was relevant so here.

[Image: tumblr_ogz2f5ORVx1ro0lcro1_540.jpg]
how it should have happened, a series in which i go back and fix our horrendous mistakes!

climbing upShow

InterventionShow

the comaShow

spaghettiShow
extra stuffShow
> We should try to communicate with Lethos from near the outpost so if something goes wrong and we get attacked, we can retreat to the outpost. If we can some how bunker down within the outpost while projecting an image out of it to communicate with Lethos, that'd be even better.
So. Guess who JUST got told that these forums exist, and found out, oh hey! Not everyone is gone after all!

...and is also now over half a year of updates behind. God dangit. :|

(Hi again everyone!)
(11-21-2016, 03:45 PM)flairina Wrote: »So. Guess who JUST got told that these forums exist, and found out, oh hey! Not everyone is gone after all!

(Hi again everyone!)

Welcome back flair!
misread as Wrote:Also I'll be screaming if anyone wants to drop in
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Yaay, webe Flair Ina ^^

Also...
(11-21-2016, 09:39 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Emily diver set

[Image: Mx3IVWN.png]

Obligatory reference:

(this anime kinda reminds me of Lucidstuck)
(11-21-2016, 03:45 PM)flairina Wrote: »So. Guess who JUST got told that these forums exist, and found out, oh hey! Not everyone is gone after all!

(Hi again everyone!)

did anyone tell you about the Discord server?
Well this is new...
(11-21-2016, 08:09 PM)RemoteCalamity Wrote: »

(Hi again everyone!)

did anyone tell you about the Discord server?

No, but I've never been able to get Discord to work properly. Might be my computer.

Gonna have to catch up before I can participate again. That may take a while; I don't even remember who was and wasn't able to directly talk to us, or what several of our long term goals were. Argh.
Reggie: Check Lethos' stats and the stat of his minions

[Image: V7MA7cy.png]

Reggie checks out Lethos' stats along with the flying minions around its' head.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: LbDmi8R.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Ghen & Kira: check spidery ass corner for gaint spiders, and give the guard a pleasant hello

getting fancy with my commands to see what'd happen
Well this is new...
I'm thinking back to the others we know the intelligence stat for, and their behaviors and displayed intelligence, and it doesn't seem to scale very well. Like, in our party as a whole I don't recall anyone having an int over 200, possibly 100. Ruu's 35 or so is described and displayed as childlike. Zendo has 1250, I think. What does an intelligence of 3000 even mean?

(I am willing to edit this post if anyone contradicts my numbers with citations.)
>Ghen: ask the guardian if there's anything you guys should know/it wants to tell you before you bring over the rest of the party and it's gotta stick to the answers-for-correct-answers rule.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(11-22-2016, 12:56 AM)ForestGardener Wrote: »I'm thinking back to the others we know the intelligence stat for, and their behaviors and displayed intelligence, and it doesn't seem to scale very well. Like, in our party as a whole I don't recall anyone having an int over 200, possibly 100. Ruu's 35 or so is described and displayed as childlike. Zendo has 1250, I think. What does an intelligence of 3000 even mean?

(I am willing to edit this post if anyone contradicts my numbers with citations.)

The numbers are abitrary, so you shouldn't look into it too hard, but at a level this high Lethos can use telekenesis and mind tricks as well as quite knowledgeable giving insight to its age in the dream world
(11-22-2016, 05:03 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Lethos can use telekenesis and mind tricks as well as quite knowledgeable giving insight to its age in the dream world

Lethos is ancient force sensitive, confirmed. We must introduce it to the proper philosophy!

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet the Force.
(11-22-2016, 05:03 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »The numbers are abitrary, so you shouldn't look into it too hard, but at a level this high Lethos can use telekenesis and mind tricks as well as quite knowledgeable giving insight to its age in the dream world
OK, now I'm REALLY glad we're not fighting it :|
=>

[Image: zEBmxYP.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: H3WI7MB.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 1kjVkqU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: XZ7kFNt.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vnga4Ll.gif]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: remember when Lucia comforted you after the freakout in your room, maybe you should remember what bambino said and try to be more sensitive about how other's feel, give her a hug to calm down. Check on Emily and Itamie while you're at it.

Hugs are nice.

Inb4 it turns into a group hug and the spiders join in too.

Alternatively:

>Derrick: It's been a while, maybe you should read Tales of the Abyss just to see what it says? Also, what exactly is this guardian's trial anyways?
[Image: k8cNvVS.png]

(11-23-2016, 07:14 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Derrick: Lucia's freaking out pretty hard. Give her a hug to help her cool down.

SECONDED

also

>Emily: Contact Lexii and Garry and ask them to come over, if you don't have a communication device ask Derrick or Lucia, don't forget to unlock the door to the DV outpost so they can get here faster.
That was amusing X)

>Take a moment to calm down, then ask the guard if it knows anything you can do about Lethos
(11-23-2016, 07:14 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Derrick: Lucia's freaking out pretty hard. Give her a hug to help her cool down.

Hugs are nice.

Alternatively:

>Derrick: It's been a while, maybe you should read Tales of the Abyss just to see what it says? Also, what exactly is this guardian's trial anyways?

seconding both, tho I'd rephrase the first one to

>Derrick: remember when Lucia comforted you after the freakout in your room, maybe you should remember what bambino said and try to be more sensitive about how other's feel, give her a hug to calm down. Check on Emily and Itamie while you're at it.

just so it's a x combo about hug + hopefully Derrick growing up a bit.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(11-23-2016, 12:26 PM)Panur Wrote: »

Hugs are nice.

Alternatively:

seconding both, tho I'd rephrase the first one to

seconding
(11-23-2016, 12:26 PM)Panur Wrote: »>Derrick: remember when Lucia comforted you after the freakout in your room, maybe you should remember what bambino said and try to be more sensitive about how other's feel, give her a hug to calm down. Check on Emily and Itamie while you're at it.

SECONDED EVEN MORE

Derrick needs to get shit done

SpoilerShow
> Derrick: Recall you were told there were shiny objects around here. Ask GGG where exactly they'd be located.

Wonder what our new question type will be.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Edited my post to pan's suggestion because I like it better and it encourages character growth.