[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/13 Your Worst Nightmare
> Actually I'm pretty sure Helios told Athena about our strange nature once before. Although when we told him You over here thought it was a lie.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
> Hades, you're in a pretty... dead-end sITUATION RIGHT NOW HUH????? (please don't hurt me everyone i'm trying to be serious here.)
(11-15-2016, 12:55 AM)MismatcherReese Wrote: »> Hades, you're in a pretty... dead-end sITUATION RIGHT NOW HUH????? (please don't hurt me everyone i'm trying to be serious here.)

Ayyyyy! *Does the finger guns thing* 10 outta 10, mate, pure perfection on the puns.
(11-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Wheat Wrote: »once we're out of this let's try suggesting getting geko to use their pendant to resolve the divided's conflict

Are you sure thats a good idea? Last time we used the pendant Geko became president and Nova and Kelda ended up in a dumpster with a super weapon.
(11-16-2016, 05:28 PM)Wheat Wrote: »once we're out of this let's try suggesting getting geko to use their pendant to resolve the divided's conflict
This is a different god, I believe, the divided's halves are the known and the unknown. I still think this god might be the mirage but I dunno. Also, Rivet took the amulet, so we'd have to get it from her or get her to use it.
Something bad is happen....I feeeel it.
*sweats internally*
(11-17-2016, 04:59 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Then just ask rivet telling them that if it works then they don't have to bother with loading a bunch of crumb-bums onto their ship

One problem though, I don't think our crew knows what the amulet does. We might need to convince Hades or Persephone to convince Rivet to use it, or get the president a new host. If we decide to clock Cleo in the bug we might be able to sell her body(Winky) to the president. We could also see if Geko remembers the president's plan, or how the Amulet works.
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/13 STREAMING
[Image: MxrHGz9.gif]

(11-14-2016, 05:31 AM)BananaPanda Wrote: »> Oh, hey, this again. We better make the best of it and not ruin everything! Right guys?
(11-14-2016, 04:05 AM)TangledAlmond Wrote: »> MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW

[Image: M4LrDSa.gif]

(11-14-2016, 04:05 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>You: Oh don't mind him Theney, you don't mind I call you Theney right? He's just a bit excitable.

[Image: w4cC0Lt.gif]

[Image: PNg8ZVo.gif]

(11-14-2016, 04:02 AM)LoverIan Wrote: »>Wait can I give Helios a hug

[Image: 0goPexw.gif]

[Image: nNXRyMp.gif]

(11-14-2016, 05:21 PM)LammarWesley Wrote: »>... It all went quickly bad for what I think, we're just going to do what we have to do, right? Besides... Yeah, sorry.
(11-14-2016, 03:56 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »> You: Shush for a bit and listen to what Athena has to say. Lesson first complaints later!

[Image: ZttVnRk.gif]

[Image: OnNkeqI.gif]

(11-15-2016, 12:55 AM)MismatcherReese Wrote: »> Hades, you're in a pretty... dead-end sITUATION RIGHT NOW HUH????? (please don't hurt me everyone i'm trying to be serious here.)
(11-14-2016, 08:35 PM)Kíeros Wrote: »> Hades, we know you're there. There's no use in playing dead. I have but one question for you...
> WHY A FEZ? No seriously, there's loads better hats out there you could have been and you settled on this?

[Image: WhrGPaC.gif]

(11-14-2016, 07:12 AM)Fellow Wrote: »>I suggest you have an impromptu makeout with Hades to calm your nerves, You.

[Image: tRtA7qS.gif]

[Image: k0gAosw.gif]

(11-14-2016, 09:36 PM)Wheat Wrote: »Hades you get to stay here until you know how it feels to be kidnapped against your will and feel genuine remorse that's just how it is.

[Image: imRrcn1.gif]

[Image: AXJ5KuW.gif]

[Image: IIwJRGI.gif]

[Image: vENW7ZG.gif]

[Image: t9nV8Vv.gif]

[Image: F0bmFLF.gif]

[Image: yIO1K2v.gif]

[Image: sHJ0tDV.gif]

[Image: IcMDa7e.gif]

[Image: FHP4k5t.gif]

[Image: 8VJrbq9.gif]

[Image: EdoOccz.gif]

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: O99i900.gif]

[Image: 7kQBIWK.gif]

[Image: cxKqk2m.gif]

[Image: d5R136B.gif]

[Image: ymwqMIW.gif]

[Image: nD8rhGT.gif]

[Image: 71i5Tnf.gif]

[Image: ZUrvlvh.gif]

[Image: FoXIuDo.gif]

[Image: QHjMlD4.gif]

[Image: vdKMOwW.gif]

[Image: hivjueI.gif]

[Image: NZwbA8j.gif]

[Image: NttT1FP.gif]

[Image: QNwTKFa.gif]

[Image: PUvuRk9.gif]

[Image: vPwRPNE.gif]

[Image: qvhzgYW.gif]

[Image: HkeU54f.gif]

[Image: NwYNP6i.gif]

[Image: enLGd1U.gif]

[Image: za6mA2V.gif]

[Image: d8Cx7vQ.gif]

[Image: eiCmm2A.gif]

[Image: JoqvOKk.gif]

[Image: nrjSCeI.gif]

[Image: R1xlATE.gif]

[Image: 8wQjvby.gif]

[Image: JsgeHEN.gif]

[Image: 7I4s6KR.gif]

[Image: P67GNfF.gif]

[Image: xccQaYB.gif]

[Image: yXmk37w.gif]

[Image: heIVpL8.gif]

[Image: lt5f17D.gif]

[Image: Zktjdsp.gif]

[Image: FkVaHF9.gif]

[Image: qXmXoTs.gif]

[Image: CcRsQb4.gif]

[Image: LcFQFwp.gif]

[Image: M87rdSc.gif]

[Image: L1FXk7z.gif]

[Image: rqpajx4.gif]

[Image: 9SNi4U9.gif]

[Image: q9o8fVu.gif]

[Image: yZKsodV.gif]

[Image: 8MCCfky.gif]

[Image: x1RdZoQ.gif]

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: TSxefEK.gif]

[Image: qas0nrt.gif]

[Image: vNytm6F.gif]

[Image: 1col4XV.gif]

[Image: 40J1MKP.gif]

[Image: Of9KsuE.gif]

[Image: T0EdEeL.gif]

[Image: 02u0JOQ.gif]

[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 11/18 PUZZLE 002
...Alright so she feels fine and hasn't noticed anything is up yet. That's good.

Patrons, would it be cheating if we were to write Cleo's traits back in? If we were to open up her page and do it now I mean, I know we could still just go back to Dali to do it but that'd just take up precious time. I'd probably have to summon a green pen or marker to do it here and now though...

Which... is... good, right? It's a drawback! The more drawbacks a thing has the less cheaty it is, right? Right?

...Okay I'll be honest I just really don't want to see Cleo get sad over losing her [Animal Communer] trait. I already kinda killed her child, I've taken enough away from her already this planet.

(And by "I" I mean "the player", You. Not me, nonexistentPumpkin.)
>Edel: Tell Her, she is not leaving this ship until she's got a full evaluation, maybe even a psychological. DOCTOR'S ORDERS.

>Cleo: Hang out with your beloved pet, Mocha.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
> Edel: Sorry Cleo! Tell her that you're still skeptical about her wellbeing and that it'd be best if she just stay on the ship.
(11-18-2016, 08:37 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Edel: Tell Her, she is not leaving this ship until she's got a full evaluation, maybe even a psychological. DOCTOR'S ORDERS.

>Cleo: Hang out with your beloved pet, Mocha.

>Seconding
>Edel: do your best to try and make any changes or issues easier on Cleo
>Maybe make a pun
(11-18-2016, 08:37 AM)SirBlizz98 Wrote: »>Cleo: Hang out with your beloved pet, Mocha.

Alright, if we're doing that I'm just gonna open up her page and

SpoilerShow

before that.
okay, that room trap thing went... better than I expected. Yay.

>Edel: Absolutely suggest a psych eval. Cleo assuming the worst? That's not right.
SpoilerShow

I think we should take a chance and use a clock on Cleo. Her traits are quite poor now.

>Cleo take out Cea's phone to return it to him but tap your head with it for some stupid reason.

If Spips got here with the mors unit we could get Cleo to dissasemble the robot.

(11-18-2016, 09:16 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »
SpoilerShow

I can do you one better:

SpoilerShow
Keep in mind, with a Luck of 3, there aren't good odds she'll be changed for the better.

On the other hand, we might not be able to get to Dali's room with a set of paints. Only Slate and Blu know of it. And I'm not sure if either will want to head there again. Slate might, but he might also not want to risk wasting time. It might also be blocked by something.

> Slate: Check on Cleo. There's something you'd like an [Artist]'s help with.
(11-18-2016, 07:42 AM)nonexistentPumpkin Wrote: »...Alright so she feels fine and hasn't noticed anything is up yet. That's good.
She hasn't noticed anything up yet. We have...
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
(11-18-2016, 01:12 PM)Fellow Wrote: »>Cleo take out Cea's phone to return it to him but tap your head with it for some stupid reason.

Seconding. Not like we could fuck up any worse, might as well go all out. Besides, we're a god of chaos. Logic and reason mean nothing.
(11-18-2016, 07:58 PM)Wheat Wrote: »>Do NOT use a clock on the cleo, it's just a few traits. They're still Cleo.

Seconding! And for the same reason, too.
(11-18-2016, 07:58 PM)Wheat Wrote: »>Do NOT use a clock on the cleo, it's just a few traits. They're still Cleo.

Well if she's still Cleo after losing a bunch of traits, why wouldn't she be cleo after gaining a couple of them? Unless she stops being Cleo if she changes races.

This is no longer the naive, upbeat and resourceful Cleo we know. We might as well try for a version of her that's an improvement.
(11-18-2016, 08:41 PM)Wheat Wrote: »what do you mean no longer resourceful

they'll grow as a person anyway from character development
[resourcefull] is a synonymous trait to [inventive].

I'm not sure a character could gain green traits by simply growing as a person. Plus, she'll still grow if we turn her into quelan. She'll actually physically increase in size.
(11-18-2016, 09:08 PM)Wheat Wrote: »cleo is gonna become a kheiron and kill everyone
Or maybe she'll turn into a noxis and carry the crew in fights.
Yes, but consider this possibility:

We hit Cleo and only the body changes, to a species that isn't what a Gondii can control, especially without the animal controller trait. Because it's a lot easier to hit that than the bug on the head, especially if we are trying to be sneaky or accidental.

EDIT: This is a "no" on the clock plan, if it wasn't clear.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Yeah I'm gonna go ahead and say no on the clock plan as well. Her luck is 3 we're gonna get [Changed for the Worse] for sure.

(11-18-2016, 01:12 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I can do you one better:

SpoilerShow

You know, on the off chance either of these go through and actually write on Cleo's stat page, BOTH of them are and it'll be an unintelligible mess with both rewrites on top of eachother.

...Okay, I'm sorry I tried to write Cleo's traits back in all willy-nilly like that. I didn't (and still don't) want to just lie down and say there's nothing we can do about her missing traits. I wanted to at least talk about it first. I've already mentioned that I especially don't want to see Cleo's reaction to realizing she lost her [Animal Communer] trait, so seeing people want to just skip straight to that little assured sobfest made me feel rushed. (Besides, if there IS something we can do it'd make a big deal over the animal communing thing at this point a waste of pages.)

jeez if someone got amnesia y'all would be like "THEY'RE DONE FOR, FOREVER, PUT EM DOWN"
This is a new chapter in the life of cleo!!!! (unless we write back in the old traits)

If you wanna get technical Cleo is already dead. What happened to her was the equivalent of forced mental alteration. Her as we knew her is gone.