Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Reggie: realize that you're now in the spotlight
SpoilerShow
Reggie: hey buddy pal, would it be possible for you to carry all that stuff back to the kids?

[Image: uPyAi02.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: jr9DgKg.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CA0amaT.gif]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ouIcwzO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Derrick gazes at his own reflection in Black gateway. Together you all pass through the darkness.

[Image: b8IiLII.png]

Show ChatlogShow
(11-08-2016, 09:13 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Reggie: hey buddy pal, would it be possible for you to carry all that stuff back to the kids?, im sure you can do it! please and thank you! also, do you happen to know why the mask has had its eyes sewn shut?
and before anyone says anything, this wouldnt be the first time we've talked to reggie, he knows

Politeness = insta-seconding! ^^
>Derrick: finish anything you need to here, then cautiously head into new lands
Well this is new...
Fine, Reggie, be that way.

...Come to think of it, it's probably important that Nightmare's stuff stays there for now.
(11-11-2016, 10:23 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Fine, Reggie, be that way.

...Come to think of it, it's probably important that Nightmare's stuff stays there for now.

Seeing as Derrick encountering those objects might trigger certain memories that from his perspective he's not supposed to have? Yeah, that'd be an issue. Could potentially break the whole illusion right now if he remembers too soon.

That bridge is making me think of Monty Python.
(11-12-2016, 02:27 AM)Unclever title Wrote: »*Snip*
That bridge is making me think of Monty Python.

>Party: Face the bridge keeper
Woah. I come back not only to the 69th page, but we're out of Daesdyne's cave /and/ next to /the deathbeds/!? How does this happen in... 2 months...? Alright, it's not that unbelievable. Either way, I'll be back in a week when I've caught back up.
Derrick: finish anything you need to here, then cautiously head into new lands

[Image: kEn3UhU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BQIZBUo.png]

You look off into the distance, the grazing monstrosity Lethos, struts through the grasslands without a care in the world. There are some kind of species of winged creature fluttering around its head.

[Image: rUAmKZD.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: RR0ptqS.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: ask Ghen to clarify what the secret command does. You don't wanna pull that kind of shit if it' going to potentially get the reaper kids hurt.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
> Look for shiny things, you were told they'd be here.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Emily: Three things: you should scout out the situation/area EXTENSIVELY first and try to learn more about what Lethos does before trying to interact with her. Intelligence is your friend, no matter what you decide to do. Secondly, your size difference from Lethos is going to be a problem for getting her attention. Derrick and Lucia can help you with that though. If you take a projector and a hard light item like a lightsaber you should be able to make an item that projects a tangible image of you large enough to get her attention. Lastly, and possibly most important, get Lexii's help. Lexii has an item called Nevil's Facade that makes people one step friendlier on your first meeting with them. Lethos can literally squash you like a bug SO STACK THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOR AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

Tl;Dr: Learn about situation before talking to giant lady, make big picture projector for talking to giant lady, bring Nevil's Facade so talking to giant lady goes better.

Also, we should remember to have Derrick read Tales of the Abyss right after this. Might come in handy.
>Derrick: it's best to do recon while the Big Man isn't trying to stomp you to dust
Well this is new...
>Step one, check the area and make a general map of the land.
here's my latest cool and new meme
SpoilerShow
everyone:make a plan before you interact with a monster that is most likely hostile.Don't forget to make a plan!
terra you kill me xD
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Emily: Three things: you should scout out the situation/area EXTENSIVELY first and try to learn more about what Lethos does before trying to interact with her. Intelligence is your friend, no matter what you decide to do. Secondly, your size difference from Lethos is going to be a problem for getting her attention. Derrick and Lucia can help you with that though. If you take a projector and a hard light item like a light saber you should be able to make an item that projects a tangible image of you large enough to get her attention. Lastly, and possibly most important, get Lexii's help. Lexii has an item called Nevil's Facade that makes people one step friendlier on your first meeting with them. Lethos can literally squash you like a bug SO STACK THE ODDS IN YOUR FAVOUR AS MUCH AS YOU CAN.

[Image: oS75XYe.png]

Lucia allows Ira to form into velvet love seat for you both to relax on.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ldx470S.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: TGDv9cP.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Everyone: Enter newly discovered fort to work out the details in your plan/connect it to the fort network
Well this is new...
4000 pages everyone! wooooooooooooooooo!
SpoilerShow
>Party: Further the Fort Fast-travel Functionality, Forthright!
(Excuse me, I just felt the need for alliteration.)
Ooh! I thought if a better one!
>Party: Pursue Procreation of Previously Prepaired, Protected Portals, Providing Pronto Portation from Point to Point, Posthaste!
Before we go > Reggie: Check Lethos' stats and the stat of his minions.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Lucia: contact Lexii and Garreth, unlock the door inside the fort so they can get here faster
>emily:enter outpost, then ask the guardian about Lethos
Jade is sad and that's unacceptable, have some Willfordswap

[Image: JUST%20DO%20IT_zpsmk0urrp5.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!