Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
I love how unimpressed with the hug Lucia looks. only warm black pudding love for this maid I guess XD

>Lucia:Turn all lights off for a moment and check with night vision + black precision, that may give you a better look on what surrounds you in all directions and where to go next.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
This is the scheduled abrupt tunnel end.

>Go to the edge, and start climbing or otherwise going up the cliff face. If you lack the necessary gear, make that first. Don't stop ascending until you reach the top.
We might have alerted daesdyne to ourt presence, it would be wise to go to another level, also, see those tiny holes in the last two panels? https://i.imgur.com/N2WKGxa.png https://i.imgur.com/DXs4VGq.png those are traps that will shoot needles at you, there's also a sudden drop here that someone might trip over https://i.imgur.com/XRH2SOf.png .

>everyone: first, go down another dream level or two as a safety precaution, a monster might have heard you, as you advance be mindful of the sudden drop right in front of you, after crossing the drop, run down that tunnel as fast as you can, because there are traps on the walls, there will come a point where you'll need to stop and start climbing a wall, that should be the light at the end of the tunnel.

let me know if you have any criticisms to my command
(10-12-2016, 02:16 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »We might have alerted daesdyne to ourt presence, it would be wise to go to another level, also, see those tiny holes in the last two panels? https://i.imgur.com/N2WKGxa.png https://i.imgur.com/DXs4VGq.png those are traps that will shoot needles at you, there's also a sudden drop here that someone might trip over https://i.imgur.com/XRH2SOf.png .

>everyone: first, go down another dream level or two as a safety precaution, a monster might have heard you, as you advance be mindful of the sudden drop right in front of you, after crossing the drop, run down that tunnel as fast as you can, because there are traps on the walls, there will come a point where you'll need to stop and start climbing a wall, that should be the light at the end of the tunnel.

Um, yeah. The needles Tobi mentioned were prior to the hole; possibly the monster we encountered earlier. Definitely no running. After crossing the hole Emily just sealed, there appears to be about 30 cm of tunnel remaining before the cliff. Cliff != tripping hazard.
"FFG: You will find another pitfall on the path, you'll need to make your way over it as the drop will be fatal. [Check]
FFG: As you're doing this, do not go too soon, as this tunnel ends quite dramatically, you'll want to make your way up the wall with something. [Current step]
FFG: If you keep climbing from there you will reach the exit." (3866) [Next step]
Even if the holes in the cliff are needle-firing traps, we need to avoid them in order to physically climb the wall.

So moving a couple more levels just in case might be a good idea, but the rest seems like misinterpretation.
(10-12-2016, 11:06 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »
(10-12-2016, 02:16 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »We might have alerted daesdyne to ourt presence, it would be wise to go to another level, also, see those tiny holes in the last two panels? https://i.imgur.com/N2WKGxa.png https://i.imgur.com/DXs4VGq.png those are traps that will shoot needles at you, there's also a sudden drop here that someone might trip over https://i.imgur.com/XRH2SOf.png .

Um, yeah. The needles Tobi mentioned were prior to the hole; possibly the monster we encountered earlier. Definitely no running. After crossing the hole Emily just sealed, there appears to be about 30 cm of tunnel remaining before the cliff. Cliff != tripping hazard.
"FFG: You will find another pitfall on the path, you'll need to make your way over it as the drop will be fatal. [Check]
FFG: As you're doing this, do not go too soon, as this tunnel ends quite dramatically, you'll want to make your way up the wall with something. [Current step]
FFG: If you keep climbing from there you will reach the exit." (3866) [Next step]
Even if the holes in the cliff are needle-firing traps, we need to avoid them in order to physically climb the wall.

So moving a couple more levels just in case might be a good idea, but the rest seems like misinterpretation.

These are good points. I think we should take Panur's suggestion though, to get a better look.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Lucia:Turn all lights off for a moment and check with night vision + black precision, that may give you a better look on what surrounds you in all directions and where to go next

[Image: xKY4Qig.png]

Ira grants night sight and black precision to Lucia.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: xrS33sy.png]

You watch as Lucia sits backwards on Bambino's head, Bambino doesn't seem to have many trouble supporting her in this position.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 6A3cki8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 54KV7FJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: yWYv18A.png]

Lucia takes off towards the opening at tremendous speed, you slightly become anxious.

[Image: b1yf5IF.png]

You've now become Lucia. On the surface you find a huge brick bridge connecting your way to the mountain out ahead. The bridge is bathed in moonlight above. You also find a stone staircase to your right.

Show ChatlogShow
>Lucia: have Ira shapeshift into a rope with a leverage strong enough to support everyone's weight, so they can climb out.
> Lucia: quickly go to ground level and draw the exit door, then quietly contact Lexii and Garry to bring you more black creation stone through the newly minted door, you can then go back to current level to quietly heft the kids one by one.
> Bambino: put that 6th sense to good use, stay alert
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Lucia: quickly go to ground level and draw the exit door, then quietly contact Lexii and Garry to bring you more black creation stone through the newly minted door, you can then go back to current level to quietly heft the kids one by one

[Image: mKlJvpW.gif]

You ask Ira to return you back to ground level, in which she promptly does so.

[Image: zURSOaN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 0P9czTz.png]

Ira has used up all of the creation fragment.

[Image: ylD4e58.png]

Show ChatlogShow

You want to communicate to Lexii, or maybe Garreth to get you more BCS stones to use, but you don't want them to find out where you keep your stash...
>Lucia: Consider finding another place to keep the stash if you get them to bring you some, or even using some to draw some kind of container to keep it in that only you can open. Don't waste too much time before getting the others out.
>Lucia: Tell garry/lexii to just ask the reapers for some BCS

>Lucia: Return to the level everyone else is on and help them move forward. You can't leave until they get here, might as well be productive.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Lucia: head for level 14 to get your black creation stone without leaving the others in the cave too long.
>be derrick
>Derrick: use warm reach in conjunction with a bow to shoot it upwards to the exit, climb up
>Lucia: What about asking everybody to stay put for a moment, then going down to a deeper level and grabbing some BCS yourself? If you borrow the BCS holder to bring a bunch back you'd be fully stocked as well. This way you're able to make more things as the situation demands, and the others don't have to wait in a dangerous cave, since to them it'll seem like barely any time passed at all.
That's a lot of suggestions. Since I'm not original at all, I'll just second this one.

(10-16-2016, 08:00 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lucia: What about asking everybody to stay put for a moment, then going down to a deeper level and grabbing some BCS yourself? If you borrow the BCS holder to bring a bunch back you'd be fully stocked as well. This way you're able to make more things as the situation demands, and the others don't have to wait in a dangerous cave, since to them it'll seem like barely any time passed at all.
NOW GO AWAY
>Derrick and/or Lucia: Have a partially full BCS Box.

So, how do we want to get everyone up here? Ferried one at a time by Ira/Lucia? Climb a knotted rope? Rope ladder? Gecko gloves and boots? Squirrel gloves and boots?
(10-17-2016, 01:48 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »So, how do we want to get everyone up here? Ferried one at a time by Ira/Lucia? Climb a knotted rope? Rope ladder? Gecko gloves and boots? Squirrel gloves and boots?
My plan of choice would be to get two new sticks of bcs and draw a door for the kids to get out through.
Goth Chick what does it matter if they know where the stash is? Isn't the BCS kept for the entire party anyway? Besides if it's *THAT* important you could always move them or have a Reaper do the job.
(10-18-2016, 08:07 PM)crossGecko Wrote: »Goth Chick what does it matter if they know where the stash is? Isn't the BCS kept for the entire party anyway? Besides if it's *THAT* important you could always move them or have a Reaper do the job.

She's right in thinking the BCS shouldn't be handed out like cheap cigars, it's a very powerful material that could do serious damage in the wrong hands. Also, if she doesn't trust the others kids I doubt Lucia trust the Reapers, at least not enough to let them get a hold of something capable of making nearly anything.
(10-18-2016, 08:07 PM)crossGecko Wrote: »Goth Chick what does it matter if they know where the stash is? Isn't the BCS kept for the entire party anyway? Besides if it's *THAT* important you could always move them or have a Reaper do the job.

Welcome and grats on your first post. But yes, we have very few ways of knowing for sure who or what is on the level or has been replaced by an enemy/the Entity, or who might fall prey to Lunacy. She was smart in only trusting herself, thereby greatly limiting the chance that the very powerful substance falls into the hands of a temporarily-insane ally or an enemy masquerading as an ally.

Or a spy. /glances at reapers/
SpoilerShow
Derrick: use warm reach in conjunction with a bow to shoot it upwards to the exit

[Image: 6UPDw1x.png]

You are now Derrick. You quietly consult Kira on a plan to use your warm reach that you brought with you as a means of climbing out of this cave with a lucky shot from Kira's bow. He complies.

[Image: xHQ2hKe.png]

Kira has his mark. He readies an arrow with warm reach tied off to it.

[Image: WhtQ9Sw.png]

It's shockingly successful! warm reach grows in length to your surprise to make the distance. Not a sound was made, which has you relieved.

[Image: frCWDS1.png]

But what is this feeling deep within you that you cannot shake? A soft chill surrounds you for just a moment. Your senses tell you nothing of danger, but your gut is in knots.

In the darkness, death creeps closer. A dead end is approaching.
(10-23-2016, 02:52 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »But what is this feeling deep within you that you cannot shake? A soft chill surrounds you for just a moment. Your senses tell you nothing of danger, but your gut is in knots.

In the darkness, death creeps closer. A dead end is approaching.

OH CRAP.
CRAP.
UH.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.
NOW GO AWAY
> Reapers: Fade

> Everyone else: Climb
POSTING IN MA'S BEHALF

">Derrick: the bridge emily made made a noise, daesdyne heard you! panic button, panic button!"