Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>4

We gotta get dat Dark twin
>5. Make a container to transport the soul for later, and decide when all the conjurations have Wraith Rings. Otherwise aside from piper they only gain 1/5th the stats they normally would.
Get the Wraith rings then give the soul to ira when ira is WEARING the ring
SpoilerShow
>4

Ira's power will ramp up more than anyone in the future. I think.
> 3

I wanna get Derrick the ability to fly.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
I say give it to Bambino. Probably be for the best
(09-05-2016, 11:46 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>5. Make a container to transport the soul for later, and decide when all the conjurations have Wraith Rings. Otherwise aside from piper they only gain 1/5th the stats they normally would.

I like.

Seconded.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Emily: Make a container to transport the soul for later, and decide when all the conjurations have Wraith Rings. Otherwise aside from piper they only gain 1/5th the stats they normally would

[Image: hisbVc6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Ad6aBqE.png]

Lucia whips up a rather crude sketch of a jar with a soul picture on it.

[Image: zIsthti.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: CMP3dIv.png]

You store 1 EXQUISITE SOUL in the SOUL JAR.

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: Maybe you should check on Lucia to see how she's doing. Ira being gone can't be easy for her, so maybe try and make her feel better. Also you could probably say hello to Ahn and her acquaintance. Be the polite gentleman you know that you can be!

Step 1 in making Derrick not be an NPC, have him act like a human.

>Emily: You should tell Derrick and Lucia about the buff Azriel gave you and piper. It's important for them to know, since them leveling up their conjurations at this point would be like throwing away 4 levels.
> Emily: Take the hammer. Pass your axe off to one of the reapers.

She's the tank so a defensive weapon would be best for her. As for who should get the axe which reaper currently doesn't have a spare weapon?

EDIT: Actually when Ira gets back we should give her the axe and Emily's rifle to upgrade her current arsenal with. Partly because I want to see what she makes and partly because we haven't upped any of her weapons ever.

EDIT 2: On a side note, we should make Ira a sheath so she can carry two weapons at a time for more versatility.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(09-06-2016, 05:52 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Emily: Take the hammer. Pass your axe off to one of the reapers.

She's the tank so a defensive weapon would be best for her. As for who should get the axe which reaper currently doesn't have a spare weapon?

EDIT: Actually when Ira gets back we should give her the axe and Emily's rifle to upgrade her current arsenal with. Partly because I want to see what she makes and partly because we haven't upped any of her weapons ever.

EDIT 2: On a side note, we should make Ira a sheath so she can carry two weapons at a time for more versatility.

Emily already has her own weapon, did you see that paintbrush?
I would reccommend giving it to Bambino, he could use the defense.
since we are arming reapers might as well hand that axe to a reaper.

>Emily: give Miander's Might to Bambino.
>If you're going to stay here waiting for Ira to come back, it might be a good idea to make sure nothing else approaches you. Ask the reapers to look around and see if there are any other monsters about.
(09-06-2016, 06:25 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »
(09-06-2016, 05:52 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Emily: Take the hammer. Pass your axe off to one of the reapers.

Emily already has her own weapon, did you see that paintbrush?
I would reccommend giving it to Bambino, he could use the defense.
since we are arming reapers might as well hand that axe to a reaper.

>Emily: give Miander's Might to Bambino.

seconding giving it to bambino
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Derrick and Lucia: come up with a team attack

I'm thinking something like combo magic.
>Emily: Take hammer, every Tank needs more defense.
>Derrick & Lucia: Get together for some PRE-PREPARED COMBAT STRATEGIES!
(09-06-2016, 05:39 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Reggie: Just step right up! >v<

STEP RIGHT UP...
cuz IT'S HIGH NOON!
i am sorry

Anyways...
(09-06-2016, 06:25 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: give Miander's Might to Bambino.
Seconding.
NOW GO AWAY
(09-07-2016, 02:36 AM)Username Wrote: »
(09-06-2016, 05:39 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Reggie: Just step right up! >v<

STEP RIGHT UP...
cuz IT'S HIGH NOON!
i am sorry

Anyways...
(09-06-2016, 06:25 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: give Miander's Might to Bambino.
Seconding.

Thirding and fortifying.
(09-06-2016, 05:50 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Derrick: Maybe you should check on Lucia to see how she's doing. Ira being gone can't be easy for her, so maybe try and make her feel better. Also you could probably say hello to Ahn and her acquaintance. Be the polite gentleman you know that you can be!

Step 1 in making Derrick not be an NPC, have him act like a human.

>Emily: You should tell Derrick and Lucia about the buff Azriel gave you and piper. It's important for them to know, since them leveling up their conjurations at this point would be like throwing away 4 levels.

Seconding both.

Welcome to the nightmare bunnyInnocence! With enough minds on the case we can get everyone out of this mess alive and innocent-ish. Very -ish in some cases...

Timothy still wants his axe back. We should see what Ira thinks before making that decision.
oh good lord, Piper hiding under Emily's cap is frigging adorabubble! /)^3^(\

Also, the Piper x Reggie ship has set sail! :D
(09-08-2016, 07:24 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Also, the Piper x Reggie ship has set sail! :D

I am going to ship this so hard.

EDIT: Also, since conjurations represent the attractions between their owners, (as seen here: https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=3566 ) does this also represent Emily x Derrick? :3
NOW GO AWAY
(09-09-2016, 03:03 AM)Username Wrote: »
(09-08-2016, 07:24 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Also, the Piper x Reggie ship has set sail! :D

I am going to ship this so hard.

EDIT: Also, since conjurations represent the attractions between their owners, (as seen here: https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=3566 ) does this also represent Emily x Derrick? :3

Yea, but Reggie is the Realm Guardian, so it's more like Emily x the Land of Murder and Moonlight in it's entirety xD
(09-10-2016, 07:43 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Yea, but Reggie is the Realm Guardian, so it's more like Emily x the Land of Murder and Moonlight in it's entirety xD

whelp, looks like the ship has set sail only to find land a few hours later :^)
[Image: XRN7N5U.gif]
sup
Let's just take a moment and appreciate how many kids are not dead. Look how far we've come! I bet if you showed any of these panels to IP at the conception of Lucidstuck, he's think you're insane for suggesting that /his/ ms paint adventure for off the ground!
Derrick: Maybe you should check on Lucia to see how she's doing. Ira being gone can't be easy for her, so maybe try and make her feel better. Also you could probably say hello to Ahn and her acquaintance. Be the polite gentleman you know that you can be!

[Image: EWBRuG8.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: dCxSTsN.png]

Suddenly you notice faintly Ira's presense beside Bambino.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: qFKbfir.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: SwogEZD.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: kSyxxqU.png]

You come across the cave you narrowly escaped from. Ahn and another monster meet with you in front.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: BSwWIbY.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Derrick: give a bit more intel on Daesdyne to your group (such as the fact she work by echolocation), perhaps it would be best to simply find out where she currently is and go to another darkness level to avoid confrontation.
>Lucia: ask ira to join your new armor, that way she'll have more defense
>Derrick: better let garry know where you guys are going and that you've left him and Lexii armor.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!