[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)

[Fortuna]: Luck depends on no one....right? (4/3)
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/4 Hands off the Merch
> Marble: Have finally awoken.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Cea: Report progress to Marble and Nikki.
>Cea: Tell Marble you convinced Nova, and maybe she won't be too mad at you for running off like that.
Watch in awe as I end every comment I've ever written and ever will write with the greatest and most anticlimactic signature in the universe!!!!!!!!!

poopy
> Cea: Hear comic-esque sounds coming out of the room after you leave.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Why did Cea exit the room 2 times?
(09-05-2016, 10:42 PM)Clockwork Dragon Wrote: »Why did Cea exit the room 2 times?

Awkward, it seems that somehow an old discarded panel stayed in the pile after I thought I cleared it away to make way for the better version. This issue is now corrected.
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
Quote:Athena: > Latta head to the surrealist den. Use your charisma to get in!

[Image: zGqNY3E.gif]

[Image: Osj2Mfm.gif]

Quote:Athena: > Tell One-Punch to [Improvise].

[Image: f1X5RhH.gif]

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. A 19 is rolled.

[Image: 9fVESmc.gif]

Quote:Athena: > Tag team the situation with your traits! You don't want to get shot for entering their home.

[Image: jI4lfXw.png]

[Image: 5P0daMI.gif]

[Image: bry1l6T.gif]

Quote:Athena: > Share your blood with those less fortunate. It'll boost your charisma with them for this next check!

[Image: LyyLKKn.gif]

[Image: l7SOS02.gif]

[Image: UWzEaIq.gif]

[Image: dXnuGPD.gif]

[Image: gyNdpyn.gif]

Quote:Athena: > Inform her you mean the OTHER phone.

[Image: PDlM9GB.gif]

[Image: iL4plPJ.gif]

[Image: kttiras.gif]

SpoilerShow
[Image: rwjHVeX.png][Image: 69CsXS0.png][Image: ejuvK4p.png][Image: VBRHq44.png][Image: 2RQ0SBA.png][Image: wtUXrmA.png]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/5 It's Ksimas!
I like Ksimas, she's a lovely snek!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
When she dies, at her funeral there will be Ksimas Mourning.

This character is great :)
Quote:Athena: > Stop the exposition dump right now! I cannot deal with having to listen to another one of these. I wish to see things with my own eyes, not have the whole thing dumped on me!

[Image: ym3tdFw.gif]

[Image: uLQIklq.gif]

[Image: jW3Cvjq.gif]

[Image: S0opaon.gif]

[Image: eWxbqJD.gif]

[Image: XqGy3cQ.gif]

[Image: 2i8TaaB.gif]

[Image: OxbdXd1.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/6 Betting ring, how long will it take for Ksimas to end?
Quote:Athena > Pretend to be involved in her pleads.

[Image: 91bPXGB.gif]

[Image: XLZJRbc.gif]

[Image: FMLUTrR.gif]

[Image: gEdRuqZ.gif]

[Image: IeDTXlW.gif]

[Image: n1keWUc.gif]
Fortuna rolls a 20 sided dice. An 11 is rolled.

[Image: MdimP92.gif]

Quote:Athena: Intelligence check the situation!

[Image: YUvT9K1.gif]

[Image: IVAwTDN.gif]

[Image: Neu5NLo.gif]

[Image: DqV1QSz.gif]
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/8 Check Please
Why would anyone ever say no to having a giant, ferocious bird on your ship?
(09-08-2016, 09:49 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Why would anyone ever say no to having a giant, ferocious bird on your ship?

Because Athena hates fun?
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
(09-08-2016, 09:49 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Why would anyone ever say no to having a trained giant, ferocious bird on your ship?

FTFY.

Honestly it genuinely surprises me Athena doesn't want the thing. Then again it may be too resource intensive.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(09-08-2016, 01:35 PM)tronn Wrote: »
(09-08-2016, 09:49 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Why would anyone ever say no to having a giant, ferocious bird on your ship?

Because Athena hates fun?
But Athena is a giant, ferocious bird.
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
Hmm, why don't we double down of her offer here...

[Image: ZkCbDfm.jpg]

>Latta [Intelligence Check]: I have a better idea... why don't you take all your terrordactyls and your people and come with me to see Dali himself. You seem to know a lot more about Dali than I do, and even if he doesn't know you, we'll still have a better chance at ending this peacefully if you intervene for us. Maybe get him to see the error of his ways... And if you don't come, you'll always wonder what could have been if you had chosen otherwise, for the rest of your life. Which, granted, might not be that long if we fail.

Eff the invitations, we're CRASHING this end-of-the-world party! ^^
>Hey Athena! You could get a giant bird/lizard... THAT YOU OWN AND CAN RIDE INTO BATTLE!
[Image: KQszo6R.gif]

[Image: chV1oYZ.gif]
Light patron, tell me how much food terrors consume!

[Image: bou7seU.gif]
Light patron? Oh, you're talking to me. I'm actually the patron of the sun. Not light. As for how much terrors consume, a child eats about 5 meat or fish rations a day. An adult eats 20 meat or fish rations a day. Failure to feed them for a single day causes them to attack their owners.

Just as I assumed, if we keep this terror with us it's going to eat most of our rations in a day. We'll have to kill or release it the moment we get to the slabs. Terrors are only useful once you have enough people and rations to enter war mode.

[Image: LVKcRhD.gif]

Ugh! I should have expected this. She's attempting to trap us in to keeping that terror. I didn't account for her being smart.

[Image: gErYytf.gif]
Wait a moment. Athena why did you ask me how much terrors eat? You're a god of knowledge aren't you? You should already know that info by looking in your banks. Both of us being gods of knowledge means we both should be drawing our info from the same banks.

I don't know why I have to explain this. I am in character! I am a player at this moment, not a god. Other than rerolling I am trying to stay in the player mindset, and that means using my patron to their fullest power!

With fact checking things you can check?

I know where you are going with this conversation, and I formally ask you to stop for your personal sake.

[Image: Df671UQ.gif]

For my personal sake?.........

I am telling you right now. Stop.

[Image: ALhGnCv.gif]

[Image: c5ajNfN.gif]
.....Oh my gods... I didn't even realize it until now.

Stop.

I am completely useless in this situation......

I submitted a formal request for you to stop.

[Image: Hv97reY.gif]

You have the same power that I do. Vast knowledge. You know as much about this universe as me because we draw our power from the same place.

Excuse me. I will be back in a moment, make sure Latta does not get herself killed.

[Image: o2lWE01.gif]

The thing is, the the only power I can provide the player is my knowledge. You have that power and other powers you can provide the player. I am just a redundancy in this. Having any other patron, any other one at all would be more useful then having me take up a spot.

I'm back. Have you stopped yet?

Why does the player keep me around? I'm the worst patron in this game. I'm the patron you use when you want someone else in your family to play the game and get a tutorial without deleting your save files. Then there was an update later on that allowed you to replay the tutorial without ruining your save files. I'm obsolete.

Ok, I take that as a no, thus you will take this.

[Image: xidpym2.png]

Formal. Request.

SpoilerShow
RE: [Fortuna]: 9/9 Tie only event
Hanukks.

I wonder what Athena's last name is?
Pretty sure the "G." just stands for "Greek".

...Either that or it stands for Gimeurcookie, and Athena has secretly been Gime this whole time.

>FLUFFLES THE DESTROYER

>Yes, you have to shout it like that.
>Captain Terrydactyle or Cap'n Terry for short.
[Image: 9oAO3Nx.gif][Image: PxleLogo_Da.gif?dl=1][Image: Njx8eUo.png][Image: FuJRCK7.png][Image: A43ybmM.png][Image: PxleSig_%5BLOST%5D.png?dl=1][Image: JoFm6nh.gif]
Adun Toridas, Space Ninja...
>Fredrick
The Terrordactyl should be named Peaches, Gunfrey, or Annalochanomallis.
"1. AIs are just people who carry a manual. Treat them like people.
2. People with manuals get confused and scared when things occur that are not in the manual. Treat them like people when this happens.
3. Treat them like people."
"Formal request"

"Hello, I am Athena and I have a certificate that proves to you that I am good at talking with the persons."

Fellow: [Bad At Names]: >Whiskers

Also, small typo:
SpoilerShow
neferiusNexus [Cultist]:>Shu'da

>Latta [Intelligence]: Inquire into how they've been getting enough food to feed a whole brood of hungry terrordactyls while the rest of the planet is seemingly starving.

...this should be good xD