Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Here's a bunch of things I want done before we consider going through that cave. Please look through it, and tell me if you have any ideas about what else you would like to have.

SpoilerShow
(08-11-2016, 10:29 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Here's a bunch of things I want done before we consider going through that cave. Please look through it, and tell me if you have any ideas about what else you would like to have.

SpoilerShow
...arent uh
aren't spears, and bows and arrows usually silent already?
(08-11-2016, 10:31 PM)facethelight Wrote: »
(08-11-2016, 10:29 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »Here's a bunch of things I want done before we consider going through that cave. Please look through it, and tell me if you have any ideas about what else you would like to have.

SpoilerShow
...arent uh

Only in comparison to firearms. They're still louder than an average person's talking voice if you're using them.

SpoilerShow

A dagger or something for close encounters in which a spear may be awkward to use. The reapers may already have this covered with their scythes. Preferably something capable of stunning to help with emergency get aways and gaining some distance.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Be Derrick.

Need to get our crafting game on! ...again ^^
Maybe also make a smartphone for Ahn out of BCS or something... heck, let's be Satan Santa!
Smartphones for EVERYBODY! =D

Then we stall for time and call in Lexii with her dubstep knife and Nevil's Visage for a chance to exorcise Daesdyne peacefully...

That's my 2 cents anyway, peace! &^^
(08-11-2016, 10:31 PM)facethelight Wrote: »

SpoilerShow
...arent uh

no, i expose all my weaponry to political advertising, so screams are natural when throwing and skewering with them. One of them enjoys donald trump, even explaining that they "want to put songs of trump in people's kidneys"
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(08-11-2016, 11:07 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

SpoilerShow

A dagger or something for close encounters in which a spear may be awkward to use. The reapers may already have this covered with their scythes. Preferably something capable of stunning to help with emergency get aways and gaining some distance.

I'm not opposed to backups, but to my recollection Derrick and Lucia already have their brass knuckles, the reapers already have their scythes, and Emily already has her axe (even though she's probably not gonna use it). I think we're alright on the close encounters front.

If you can think of something that would be good for stunning and emergency get aways though, I'm all ears. That sounds rad!
wait a sec, before we become anyone else i'd like to give emily this piece of information

>Emily: there's another monster called Auros that Derrick befriended a while back, Derrick told him about you and is interested in meeting you, but don't do it right now, don't want Ahn dragging along.
(08-12-2016, 03:04 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »wait a sec, before we become anyone else i'd like to give emily this piece of information

>Emily: there's another monster called Auros that Derrick befriended a while back, Derrick told him about you and is interested in meeting you.

I like the idea, but I would add maybe bringing Ahn to the house would not be a good idea, we don't want her hanging around.....
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-12-2016, 02:23 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »

SpoilerShow

I'm not opposed to backups, but to my recollection Derrick and Lucia already have their brass knuckles, the reapers already have their scythes, and Emily already has her axe (even though she's probably not gonna use it). I think we're alright on the close encounters front.

If you can think of something that would be good for stunning and emergency get aways though, I'm all ears. That sounds rad!

Well a taser is the obvious answer. Alternatively we could try to make something that replicates Dark Souls' force series of miracles. Preferably of the non-damaging kind so we could use it with allies around with impunity.
(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »

SpoilerShow

Well a taser is the obvious answer. Alternatively we could try to make something that replicates Dark Souls' force series of miracles. Preferably of the non-damaging kind so we could use it with allies around with impunity.

A taser sounds nice! Why don't we all go get some tasers? Nothing could go wrong! ^.^

EDIT: holy crap my autocorrect is being stubborn today!
(08-12-2016, 05:25 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »

SpoilerShow

A taser sounds nice! Why don't we all go get some tasers? Nothing could go wrong! ^.^

Lexii's new set comes with a taser gun XD
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(08-12-2016, 10:54 AM)Panur Wrote: »
(08-11-2016, 11:07 PM)Heyoceama Wrote: »A dagger or something for close encounters in which a spear may be awkward to use. The reapers may already have this covered with their scythes. Preferably something capable of stunning to help with emergency get aways and gaining some distance.

Taser knifegun*
>Be Derrick, I like Derrick.
>Be Derrick, because Derrick is best male LOMAM guardian.

(08-12-2016, 09:18 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »
(08-12-2016, 02:23 AM)martialAcademic Wrote: »I'm not opposed to backups, but to my recollection Derrick and Lucia already have their brass knuckles, the reapers already have their scythes, and Emily already has her axe (even though she's probably not gonna use it). I think we're alright on the close encounters front.

Taser knifegun*
I need a taser knifegun in my life.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
(08-16-2016, 01:42 AM)Username Wrote: »>Be Derrick, because Derrick is best male LOMAM guardian.

(08-12-2016, 03:31 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Well a taser is the obvious answer. Alternatively we could try to make something that replicates Dark Souls' force series of miracles. Preferably of the non-damaging kind so we could use it with allies around with impunity.

Taser knifegun*

er, guys? i think you are forgetting about the taser knife yoyo we made a while ago, that's also a thing
(08-16-2016, 01:42 AM)Username Wrote: »>Be Derrick, because Derrick is best male LOMAM guardian.
...For some reason I read that as "Derrick is best male LOMAM gundam."
(08-16-2016, 10:52 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

(08-12-2016, 05:25 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »A taser sounds nice! Why don't we all go get some tasers? Nothing could go wrong! ^.^

Taser knifegun*

er, guys? i think you are forgetting about the taser knife yoyo we made a while ago, that's also a thing

I have not. It is just not also a gun. But once we get a knifegun we can fix that!
(08-16-2016, 02:54 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »
(08-16-2016, 10:52 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

(08-12-2016, 10:54 AM)Panur Wrote: »Lexii's new set comes with a taser gun XD

Taser knifegun*

I have not. It is just not also a gun. But once we get a knifegun we can fix that!

Someone go draw a taser knifegun yo-yo.

It is the only thing that matters now.
NOW GO AWAY
Is a knifegun a gun with a bayonet or a gun that shoots knives?
Ooh, how about a gun that fires the bladed taser yo-yo? Extra long string, of course, and maybe auto-retract as well.
SpoilerShow

> Be Derrick

[Image: oFbmpDb.png]

After creating a ton of items for the reapers and your friends, you and Lucia head down to tell them the news.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: UG9EefN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. We'll be there soon
2. She'll have to handle it on her own
>1

I don't see why not
>1

>Derrick: tell her you'll be over and send Itamie to bring her the new armor you guys crafted for her and the other reapers. In the meantime, contact Garry so he and Lexii can come along.

If we're going anyway >1. Theres no reason to not have extra guys on standby in case shit hits the fan.
>1 More is always better.

Usually.
NOW GO AWAY