Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Made a set for Alice:
SpoilerShow
I'm currently calling it "Sharp Beachwear".

Alternative:
seamless versionShow
non-parting versionShow

The base is Panur's. I don't think she's shown it here yet.

And here's the recipe:
SpoilerShow
The heavy metal shorts are short dark shorts that give bonus HP. It doesn't get used in futher combinations. Since both Derrick and Alice only have 5 inventory slots and the rest of the set is 4.

The moon gown would use the skirt component to make Alice's shirt longer, into a dress, and the moon shirt would provide a +monster fear attribute.
The lead sandalsw.socks are sandals made out of lead that come with socks. Dunno if it has any attributes.
The hat with bluetooth is a regular hat that does pesterchum.
The protective gloves are made out of rubber and allow the wearer to pick stuff like mephitas crystals or hot/cold stuff.

The Sunscreen in the starbeach set gives the wearer bonus DR when they're in a bright area, like the equinox coat does in the dark. It's summer-y. Veil on the head is added, sleeves are removed.

Sharp beach wear gets DR bonusses from the sawblade and has a set bonus that deals damage to attackers, like the chrome gentleman set does.
how about you call it "I Put You In Stitches" or "In Stitches" Melonspa
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I have a theory on ytooh, this monster seems to absorb memories, it absorbed lucas' memories of his friends, hence why it told lucas he was alone in the world, now, lets go back a few thousand pages, nightmare took some memories from Lucia and injected them into a monster to create vorrus, vorrus was a spare lucia of sorts, her identity became warped, when reggie inspected her it said her name was Lucia, she also could enter the forts. in this sense it could be argued that memories are part of the kids beings, so now we have ytooh who has part of lucas inside of him, this is good! in fact its a great opportunity!

remember what happened when a monster infused with memories died (vorrus) ? it dropped an exquisite soul, i'm guessing if ytooh dies while someone is "bewitched" it'll drop an exquisite soul, the catch is that whoever was bewitched will need to claim the soul to get their memories back.

Also, maybe we could make that part of lucas that is inside of ytooh react and help us.

>Lucas: you must wake up, try to break out of it, kill ytooh from the inside.
>Emily: try calling out to the part of Lucas that Ytooh absorbed.

EDIT: fanart, Base credit goes to Panur
SpoilerShow
I still needed to make one of those shipping charts.
SpoilerShow
(07-13-2016, 09:20 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I still needed to make one of those shipping charts.
SpoilerShow

When your NOTP is so NO that you won't let even death bring them together
I threw this together. I'm not too keen on shipping, but Lexii tho. dayum gurl!
Also, I'm not too fond on M/M or F/F, I'm 100% for the LGBTQ+ community, but I'd rather not talk about it unless I have to.
SpoilerShow
Emily: Defences up, ready yourself for their attacks and try to understand how they attack, then counter

[Image: VsHhTfV.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: FMkOXXl.png]

Lucas slashes you for 75 damage! You defend yourself and receive 38 damage in which half is distributed to heal your allies! You only receive 19 damage!

[Image: A4Xv37Q.png]

Azriel blasts you with wraith-fire for 125 damage! You defend again, receiving 63 damage in which half is distributed to heal your allies! You only receive 32 damage!

[Image: AE88y40.png]

Show ChatlogShow

Piper spin-tackles Lucas with successive hits totalling up to 102 damage! Lucas is back to his senses as well as Azriel by extension!

[Image: Ch8DqMT.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Unless we have enough power to one shot this guy we need to get out of here. Lucas is hurt and don't really have much to counter Ytooh's thing without further sapping our own team.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(07-14-2016, 05:58 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »Unless we have enough power to one shot this guy we need to get out of here. Lucas is hurt and don't really have much to counter Ytooh's thing without further sapping our own team.

Problem. We have a boss monster watching our fight. If she senses weakness what's stopping her from KOing Lucas and Emily and then killing them?

Party: Dogpile Ytooh. Hit it with everything. Don't let Stitch-Girl see you sweat. Act like it's any old thing.
>Lucas: Use your dawn skills, find out what this guy's really about- then wreck him
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(07-14-2016, 09:57 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »Party: Dogpile Ytooh. Hit it with everything. Don't let Stitch-Girl see you sweat. Act like it's any old thing.

Seconding, and

>Lucas: tell this monster that it is weak and a coward, it preffers making others fight its battles instead of fighting its battles itself.

The main idea behind this is to anger Ytooh and make him attack without bewitching the kids, which I believe will give us an advantage.

Also, it might be in our best interest to have emily NOT land the finishing blow, have Azriel do his fire finish thingy.
Lucas: Use your dawn skills, find out what this guy's really about- then wreck him

[Image: Jk9FULs.png]

You try to slash Ytooh, but miss.

Show ChatlogShow

Emily is concentrating, and must be undisturbed for 3 more turns.

[Image: KfwY66W.png]

Azriel blasts Ytooh for 130 damage!

[Image: rGHTx8v.png]

Ytooh siphons 25hp from Lucas and Azriel! It restores 50hp.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: z7F9YcH.png]

Ytooh's bewitching has failed!

Show ChatlogShow
>piper: roll from behind and back attack it!
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Lucas: Try saying something that would surprise or shock him. Then disarm him. Literally, cut off his arm. Aside from that, try and grab him so he can't dodge. Azriel can land on top of him and light him up, which would be good for you since people that are on fire generally don't make the best tactical decisions.
>Lucas: Protect Emily with everything you got, don't let that thing near her, jump on top of that rock and then jump at the monster so it can't evade your attack.

(07-14-2016, 05:39 PM)Panur Wrote: »>piper: roll from behind and back attack it!

Seconded.
We could try throwing something into ytooh as he vacuums, but i'm not sure what we could us other than the doll. If the doll is used it could upset audrey.
SpoilerShow
>Piper: Get ready to deflect any attacks coming towards you two, make sure she can cast her spell/ability/skill/whatever.
(07-14-2016, 02:44 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucas: tell this monster that it is weak and a coward, it preffers making others fight its battles instead of fighting its battles itself.

The main idea behind this is to anger Ytooh and make him attack without bewitching the kids, which I believe will give us an advantage.

Also, it might be in our best interest to have emily NOT land the finishing blow, have Azriel do his fire finish thingy.

Thirding!

(07-14-2016, 05:39 PM)Panur Wrote: »>piper: roll from behind and back attack it!
Aand, thirding this as-well ^^
(07-14-2016, 02:44 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »[quote='Kayriel' pid='144457' dateline='1468490277']
>Lucas: tell this monster that it is weak and a coward, it preffers making others fight its battles instead of fighting its battles itself.

Thirded, followed by seconding
(07-14-2016, 05:43 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lucas: Try saying something that would surprise or shock him. Then disarm him. Literally, cut off his arm. Aside from that, try and grab him so he can't dodge. Azriel can land on top of him and light him up, which would be good for you since people that are on fire generally don't make the best tactical decisions.

And fourthed.

Lucas's vitality is 280, so he's at about half health currently. Piper may need to jump on his head and heal him soon.
(07-14-2016, 07:35 PM)ForestGardener Wrote: »Lucas's vitality is 280, so he's at about half health currently. Piper may need to jump on his head and heal him soon.

Actually Emily is currently working to heal the party. We've just gotta hold out for a bit.

Fifthing.
(Is that how you write it?)
(07-14-2016, 02:44 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Lucas: tell this monster that it is weak and a coward, it preffers making others fight its battles instead of fighting its battles itself.

Fifthing, again.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Piper: roll from behind and back attack it!

[Image: dbykPhN.png]

Piper accelerates out of the brush into position...

[Image: mQ7Fhq0.png]

Piper spin-tackles Ytooh from behind! She deals a total of 143 damage!

[Image: EIFSf8i.png]

Emily continues concentrating... 2 more turns left.

Show ChatlogShow

Your attempts to get a rise out of Ytooh seem to have failed.

[Image: uDNzPX3.png]

Ytooh siphons 28hp from Azriel and 30hp from Lucas, healing it for 58hp!
>Azriel: Muster all the firepower you have a throw it at ytooh while he's still sucking on you
SpoilerShow
> Azriel: Back up a bit go for the eyes!

Azriel doesn't have that much vitality. Since he can attack from range we should have him pull back a bit so we don't risk him dying.

EDIT: Plus it doesn't make sense to leave him where Ytooh can sap his life.
(07-15-2016, 06:08 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »> Azriel: Back up a bit go for the eyes!

Azriel doesn't have that much vitality. Since he can attack from range we should have him pull back a bit so we don't risk him dying.

EDIT: Plus it doesn't make sense to leave him where Ytooh can sap his life.

seconding having Azriel pull back a bit

>Lucas: go for the area where the eyes are
>Piper: back attack again while Lucas attacks

piper looks so cute all puffed up like an angry cat XD