Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
>Emily: Three good hits should snap them out of it, but if they're too close to Ytooh again he can just repeat the effect. Draw them away first, then try and land some hits. You can try talking to them during the fight, but if you ONLY talk to them you stand a good chance of losing your only shot at keeping everybody alive and pacifying Audrey. Your axe has a chance of making them flinch, so try and use it if you can. Afterwards you can heal him up, so don't worry too much about hurting him. Just think of it like a more physically demanding surgery.
I've made shipping charts, i'd like to see what other fans ship.
The way it works is that you place a colored dot on each ships connecting line, that represents how you like that ship.

SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow

My ships. Are they weird?
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
(07-09-2016, 10:16 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Emily: Three good hits should snap them out of it, but if they're too close to Ytooh again he can just repeat the effect. Draw them away first, then try and land some hits. You can try talking to them during the fight, but if you ONLY talk to them you stand a good chance of losing your only shot at keeping everybody alive and pacifying Audrey. Your axe has a chance of making them flinch, so try and use it if you can. Afterwards you can heal him up, so don't worry too much about hurting him. Just think of it like a more physically demanding surgery.

Seconding
SpoilerShow

For real though, I could second pretty much everything so far.
> Emily: Purify Lucas!
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Username, i notice alice is all alonnnee and only has NOTP dots all around her :c
(07-10-2016, 04:45 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Username, i notice alice is all alonnnee and only has NOTP dots all around her :c

She has to be forever alone because of her sins.
NOW GO AWAY
(07-10-2016, 10:34 PM)Username Wrote: »
(07-10-2016, 04:45 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »Username, i notice alice is all alonnnee and only has NOTP dots all around her :c

She has to be forever alone because of her sins.

And because it's virtually impossible for her to have a healthy relationship with anyone in her current mental state.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Okay, my chart.

SpoilerShow

To explain my chart, shipping isn't just about canonical chemistry, but also a thought exercise on 'I wonder what this would be like'/'I'd like to see how this could work out.'
Here's a thought: Ytooh's telling Lucas that he was always the only child. Perhaps if we disprove that it'll dispell his bewitchment.

>Emily: Point out that you have to be a dreamer, since your conjuration wouldn't be able to absorb souls otherwise.
did someone say SHIP CHARTS

SpoilerShow

LOOK OKAY I'M RAREPAIR TRASH, I WILL SHIP ANYTHING IF IT'S REMOTELY PLAUSIBLE, AND I MAINTAIN THAT EMILY/ANYONE IS ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS AND PURE

except incest. just....no. also that whole ship is in no way healthy for either party, so into the trash bin it goes. sorry alice.

also panur i blame you entirely for my fall in lucas/lucia hell, damn you and your insidiously compelling fanart!! *shakes fist*
find me on tumblr and let me talk to you about lucidstuck
(07-11-2016, 02:47 PM)siroccosylph Wrote: »also panur i blame you entirely for my fall in lucas/lucia hell, damn you and your insidiously compelling fanart!! *shakes fist*

thank you for letting me know that projectile vomiting my ships into the faces of unsuspecting passerby's actually does yield some type of results TvT I will take this to my grave

now i just need to fanart more and harder! if anyone ever finds a good idea/pose please tell me, maybe you'll inspire me

So, here's my chart. The ones I left in black it's because they're just below 'meh' for me, not even worth considering
SpoilerShow
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Okay, this got a bit out of hand, but here's my chart
SpoilerShow
i ship the pancakes on top of alice's head with wynter
(07-11-2016, 07:31 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »i ship the pancakes on top of alice's head with wynter

That is the best ship to ever grace this earth
NOW GO AWAY
(07-10-2016, 10:34 PM)Username Wrote: »She has to be forever alone because of her sins.

I like how you think Username! Alice doesn't deserve to be loved :)

(07-11-2016, 05:50 PM)PurpleLurker Wrote: »Okay, this got a bit out of hand, but here's my chart
SpoilerShow

lol, sexii

I also love how willfordcest is everyone's notp
(07-12-2016, 02:17 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »I also love how willfordcest is everyone's notp

Half the comic has been dedicated to how unhealthy their relationship is. You'd have to be insane to think them being together could work.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(07-12-2016, 02:17 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »lol, sexii

Sexii is now Lexii's new name. We have to get this thought into someone's thoughts somehow. Scratch that, make it EVERYONE'S thoughts.

It will be glorious.

(And very confusing for everyone involved.)
NOW GO AWAY
(07-12-2016, 03:15 AM)Heyoceama Wrote: »
(07-12-2016, 02:17 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »I also love how willfordcest is everyone's notp

Half the comic has been dedicated to how unhealthy their relationship is. You'd have to be insane to think them being together could work.

ITS JUST A PRANK, BRO!
Also, if I was NOT on my mobile sevice, I'd use MSPaint to fill in each line with bright pink, because I shIP ALL THE SHIPS!

STEER CLEAR OF CANON-LAND, WHERE DANGEROUS CANNONS CAN'T WAIT TO CAPSIZE YOUR BEAUTIFUL SHIPS!

Says everyone, as Kay still quietly tri-ships Lucia, Derrick, and Alice, according to chart.

Really, I just want to see if there's a path there where they could balance each other out, become healthy. The what-ifs end up being more fun or dramatic as stories usually. And reading shipping stories is basically what I spend most of my free time doing. >.>
(07-12-2016, 05:19 AM)Kayriel Wrote: »

Says everyone, as Kay still quietly tri-ships Lucia, Derrick, and Alice, according to chart.

Really, I just want to see if there's a path there where they could balance each other out, become healthy. The what-ifs end up being more fun or dramatic as stories usually.

Seems like Emily is on the way to making things stable. I only hope she succeeds. Now if only I weren't on mobile. U-U

In reality, I hope ships are shipped and some are sunk. It's fun sinking some too.
I draw a lot C;

"im not a hero. bro was, john is, im not"

"this shits more real than kraft mayo"

If you want me to draw something, go here: mechanicalsavior.deviantart.com

cats
All this shipping got me in the mood for... Fanart!

Here's the unfortunately-named "Slice-of-Life-cid-Stuck":
SpoilerShow

(Immediately following this scene, Derrick collides round a corner with Lucia, who also has a slice of toast in her mouth.)
and then, the two toasts kiss
(07-12-2016, 04:09 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »and then, the two toasts kiss

and then, Lucia and Derrick
SpoilerShow
NOW GO AWAY