Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
New reader get! Good gravy that was a lot of catching up but it's excellent!

>3 but with caveats...

So I guess actually:
>4: Keep stalling. Emily/Piper and Lucas/Azriel <i>subtly</i> try something.

>Emily: There's another needle behind the tree. It's half buried unlike the previous needle. My guess is that it triggers the actual trapdoor, being the rectangle where Lucas is standing. I could be wrong though. Quietly position yourself, Piper, or both of you at the 2nd Needle, don't pull it but be ready too if necessary.

>Lucas: Draw Audrey onto the "trapdoor" while moving yourself (or preparing to move) off of it.
(07-06-2016, 11:56 PM)temporalRequiem Wrote: »I have finally caught up with this story again! Only a week after reading the story to date my tablet was stolen. But I am back now and ready to suggest

(07-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Unclever title Wrote: »New reader get! Good gravy that was a lot of catching up but it's excellent!

>3 but with caveats...

So I guess actually:
>4: Keep stalling. Emily/Piper and Lucas/Azriel <i>subtly</i> try something.

>Emily: There's another needle behind the tree. It's half buried unlike the previous needle. My guess is that it triggers the actual trapdoor, being the rectangle where Lucas is standing. I could be wrong though. Quietly position yourself, Piper, or both of you at the 2nd Needle, don't pull it but be ready too if necessary.

>Lucas: Draw Audrey onto the "trapdoor" while moving yourself (or preparing to move) off of it.

Welcome guys! I'm glad you like it so far (Feel free to join chat and be my friend ;A; i wanna hear your thoughts in person)
(07-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Unclever title Wrote: »New reader get! Good gravy that was a lot of catching up but it's excellent!

(07-06-2016, 11:56 PM)temporalRequiem Wrote: »I have finally caught up with this story again! Only a week after reading the story to date my tablet was stolen. But I am back now and ready to suggest

Welcome and welcome back!

Since I'm posting might as well > Panur's thing

Is that a path, or a literal river (actually stream) of blood?
*Throws another 3 on 3 pile*
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
Lucas: Try your best to keep stalling

[Image: HCPCKaE.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Emily, get Piper to activate second trap.
2. Agree
3. Convince to stay while you and Lucas leave for materials
Hah! Audrey isn't all bad! She just... Likes the distinct scream from ripping people's faces off? We can fix that later. First!
>2: there's no denying who's in control of the situation. Hope for the best.
I say >2, if nothing else we can lead her into the rest of the party and down her if stuff goes south. If we convince her to stay and bring one person back, she still has homefield advantage, and she has shown she can make traps, and three people might not be enough.
>2 is probably the best option, if she doesn't betray them and kill them while before they get there.
Have Lucas show Audrey, but have Emily and Piper ready an ambush in the appropriate location.

So >2, with a dash of >1
Looks like we're going with two, but i'd like to add a lil something

>Lucas: Ask Audrey where she gets all that thread and needles from, she seems to never be in short supply of those.

Also, I'd reccomend to not pull the second needle, it's a gamble, there's no way to know what that does.
It seems Audrey's willing to cooperate for now... so 1's no longer necessary. It's a desperation move anyway.

We're in a land of deception and Audrey is testing our honesty. So I quite doubt she'll trust Emily and Lucas with 3. We might be able to negotiate leaving behind one of the two as a hostage, which might also work in favor of redemption if Emily were the hostage and had time to talk to Audrey, but that seems riskier than taking Audrey along to Alice's house (although Daydream did agree to persuade monsters from fighting her). Not too sure about how Alice will take Lucas inviting a monster into her home though...

>2 seems the most prudent course of action, and Lucas and Emily can talk to Audrey along the way.
I'm voting 2 AND 3, because we should add:

>Lucas: consider pointing out that you can't be sure your friend will be available right now, not to mention this is pretty far away, however, if Audrey agrees, you could hurry back home and give her a blanket or some extra clothes from your place and also check if alice is online in the meantime. If people can make whole plushies out of two socks, that should give her something to do
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
AFTER AN EON OF LURKING, I RE-EMERGE FROM THE VOID

hi guys it's siro again! :))))) just found lucidstuck again after the Great Forum Crash and BOY am i happy to be here

voting >2 + >3, best not to aggravate this menace
find me on tumblr and let me talk to you about lucidstuck
(07-07-2016, 02:00 PM)Panur Wrote: »I'm voting 2 AND 3, because we should add:

>Lucas: consider pointing out that you can't be sure your friend will be available right now, not to mention this is pretty far away, however, if Audrey agrees, you could hurry back home and give her a blanket or some extra clothes from your place and also check if alice is online in the meantime. If people can make whole plushies out of two socks, that should give her something to do

Seconding.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Ahaha, i did NOT expect Audrey's reaction to the forest xD
Here i was thinking she planted the whole damn thing!
...well played IP, well played! :3

>2.
Lucas: Agree

[Image: nQO3VQe.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: AepgPTk.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: erX7NEB.png]

Show ChatlogShow
fanart ahoy!! lucia is so so much fun to draw ahhhh

SpoilerShow

also damn audrey you look terrible in daylight gurl you need a good makeover and a reassessment of your fashion choices
find me on tumblr and let me talk to you about lucidstuck
Oh gosh, I am just loving this boss encounter! Audrey is so creepy-ugly, yet actually kinda cute at the same time? How is that possible? And the fight certainly took an interesting direction!
\(0v0)/
>Lucas: Your house is right there. You could use your computer to let Alice know you're coming and what's going on. You could also send a message to Lucia and/or Derrick and ask them to make some materials for Audrey and deliver it to Locad before you get there. They could probably craft something amazing enough to more than impress Audrey.

Edit:

Sirocco, I said it in the stream but I'll say it again here: Those Lucia drawings are pretty damn baller. I definitely approve!
(07-07-2016, 06:44 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Lucas: Your house is right there. You could use your computer to let Alice know you're coming and what's going on. You could also send a message to Lucia and/or Derrick and ask them to make some materials for Audrey and deliver it to Locad before you get there. They could probably craft something amazing enough to more than impress Audrey.

I'm not sure having Derrick and Alice or Lucia and Alice in close proximity to each other is a good idea.
So I'm new here, hello! And I love Lucidstuck C; finally caught up

>Emily: talk things over with Piper, figure out how you can pacify Audrey.

OwO :3

(probably a bad idea) I'm not use to this sooo QuQ
I draw a lot C;

"im not a hero. bro was, john is, im not"

"this shits more real than kraft mayo"

If you want me to draw something, go here: mechanicalsavior.deviantart.com

cats
(07-07-2016, 05:27 PM)siroccosylph Wrote: »fanart ahoy!! lucia is so so much fun to draw ahhhh

SpoilerShow

also damn audrey you look terrible in daylight gurl you need a good makeover and a reassessment of your fashion choices

Those are awesome :o Like, holy crap!
SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: 23aBsQI.png]

While entering the Faded fields, you come across something strange...

Show ChatlogShow
> Put some distance between you and it, then talk.
>Be on the lookout for an attack, but try to talk to it too. If it tries something don't hesitate to go for the kill though, you don't have enough leeway in Locad to lose a turn in a fight.

I'd like this monster to not be something we need to kill, but iP is kinda disappointed that nobody is dying yet in Locad.