This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff

This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
RE: This is gonna be the thread where we talk about stuff
By 11 am today I had drunk an bottle of French zinfandel because it was the least American alcohol I could think of and so far I have negative regrets

Happy Independence Day to everyone here, whether their life is being ruined by external imperialism or by internal classism and bigotry!
This is so cool I have a desk and a cintiq and a little name thingy on my desk and I was too nervous to go eat lunch so I guess I'm waiting for dinner whoops
Whoop the high of excitement has passed and the low of Self Doubt makes a not so shocking return
I'm cooking up a last-minute class activity (thanks for the short notice, you rude butt teacher) and gonna try something where they find an obscure word and write down one real and a couple fake meanings for it?

I should provide an example word first and I'm probably going with "neologism" unless anyone can come up with a better one in the next forty minutes.

Anyway the wonderful world of wikipedia brought to me, and I'd like to share with you, the wonderful concept that is Mumpsimus, which basically explains my entire dang accent.

Also the ghost word This post is now a ghost post dord This post is now a ghost post
I would've gotten away with it if it wasn't for those
[Image: 8TUOV7X.png]
Fibbage 2: Vocab edition

That sounds like a fun game Schaz! Let us know how it goes!
Day 3 of having a poisonous spider living somewhere in our room. I still have no idea where it is. Have not seen the damn thing at all. It disappeared into a bag and never returned. Checked the bag, not there. It's not like it was small either, it was a pretty damn noticeably sized spider. Not a clue where it went.
I like spiders. I have lots of spiders who live in my room.

What kind of spider is yours? Is it actually a dangerous one? Or just a scary one?
I think it's a hobo spider, but I'm not sure. The pictures look right but mine's a little bigger than the photos. They're not aggressive towards humans but my roommate freaked out when she saw the other one that was in our room (that I put outside). This one just up and disappeared. Maybe it's shy.
This last spring we had some issues with hornets. I spotted one flying about in the bedroom and in a panic shut the door. (I do not care for stinging insects). When my wife got home, I casually mentioned that there may be a trapped and angry flying insect in our bed.

"Welp."

The choice was to either tear the place apart and possibly agitate it, or fearfully sleep hoping not to incite its stabby fury.

We actually forgot about it until weeks later, when we realized it had found its final resting place in a plastic bag.

which we then put into the trash.
[Image: offline%20online.png]

What a silly?????????????
Sig:
SpoilerShow
I slept in until 4:45pm somehow and have no memory whatsoever of turning off my alarm
now this is fucking ominous.
I slept in until 9:30, got up, turned on my alarm for 10:30, went back to bed, woke up at 10:27, got out of bed and turned off my alarm before it went off.
Sometimes I randomly jolt awake at 6am thinking I'm late for work
Things I have learned from hiking in forest in Japanese summer:

You will get leeches.
You will want sturdy waterproof boots and thick socks to give yourself more time to notice and remove them.
Despite these precautions you will be leeched, and you should probably bring band-aids even if the bleeding won't stop a full two hours later.
Leeches can't smell you if you stand on a rock.
Camphor wood smells fuckin delicious
Leeches: Not usually preferable to lychees.
HELLO I LEFT FOR A WHILE DUE TO THINGS
You must be registered to view this content.
HELLO I DON'T KNOW WHO THE HECK YOU ARE
...pleased to meet you.
No clue who you are either but heya
he made this gaym
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
[Image: nwOOHYH.png]
AAAAAAA

[Image: UErXcpz.jpg]
AAAAAAAAAA
🐦🐙🐙[Image: nifOFwR.png]🐙🐙
I have the strangest intense urge to write something and I have no idea why
you may have a fatal case of Writosis. Quick, join/make a grand battle before it's too late :o
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]