Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Yaaaay! Now let's go smash some brains and/or lantern ^^
> Lucas: Make a note to bring this new power to the others as soon as possible.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Yay! Let's go murder everything!
(07-01-2016, 05:36 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »...though in my defense i did think it would purify instead of exorcise him, and that we would get to see a nice-looking version of him.
But apparently, monsters with serious mutation and no attachments to motivate them to continue living (or monsters with violent, "Fuck you guise i'm going to Hell!" attitudes) don't fare the process so well :/

But it's for the best, the guy was a ticking timebomb should Lucas have kicked the bucket. And at least... at-least he's not itching anymore wherever he is now T-T)

The ability purifies boss monsters only. For all others it is exorcism. Sharkbite described the urge to kill and possess as an itch, Goryuk said that the itch had stopped.

It is good that there is no longer a monster so close to where Lucas' body would be. In a Q&A, iP once rated realm difficulty on a scale of one to ten. Loham 3-4, Lomam 6-7, Locad 9. He added that we would die often in Locad.

> Go looking for monsters that want out! And enjoy each other's company. Lucas needs a friend, perhaps more than you know.
(07-01-2016, 05:36 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »at-least he's not itching anymore

this is by far the best excuse for killing someone i've ever heard.

(07-01-2016, 09:53 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Yay! Let's go murder everything!

That's the spirit!

We need to see a cute little wraith murder EVERYTHING. It is our destiny.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
I'm relatively sure that this method, however sugar-coated, is doing the same thing: ending a monster's existence, rewarding the offender with a soul. This method happens to require the monster's consent, but is still murder, no matter how many burdens you've lifted off the poor soul's chest. I'd rather live as a horrible abomination than be exorcised into nonexistence, neither would I want to be sentenced to death for the statistical value of my "drops". This exorcism thing just kind of rubs me the wrong way, especially taking into account my beliefs (or lack thereof, just to clarify)

EITHER WAY...
>actually, let's go hunt down Sharkbite, deliver the good news (exorcism)!

The monsters, on the other hand, do not possess the same opinion, so we might as well give them what they deserve. (a polite denial of their continued existence)

(woah wait did I just provide a meaningful point? Probably not, but at least something that I felt minorly passionate about popped up so I could add my two sense)(get it? cuz I ruined the pun?)
(07-02-2016, 01:51 AM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »I'm relatively sure that this method, however sugar-coated, is doing the same thing: ending a monster's existence, rewarding the offender with a soul. This method happens to require the monster's consent, but is still murder, no matter how many burdens you've lifted off the poor soul's chest. I'd rather live as a horrible abomination than be exorcised into nonexistence, neither would I want to be sentenced to death for the statistical value of my "drops". This exorcism thing just kind of rubs me the wrong way, especially taking into account my beliefs (or lack thereof, just to clarify)

EITHER WAY...
>actually, let's go hunt down Sharkbite, deliver the good news (exorcism)!

The monsters, on the other hand, do not possess the same opinion, so we might as well give them what they deserve. (a polite denial of their continued existence)

(woah wait did I just provide a meaningful point? Probably not, but at least something that I felt minorly passionate about popped up so I could add my two sense)(get it? cuz I ruined the pun?)

Lets not try to get into the morality of this. Both because arguing morality tends to not really go well and because people will probably have different opinions on whether to live in what is practically Hell or to move on to an ambiguous fate.

Don't

>Emily: The fiend goryuk mentioned is quite dangerous, get yourself and Lucas back to the fort asap.
(07-02-2016, 06:23 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: The fiend goryuk mentioned is quite dangerous, get yourself and Lucas back to the fort asap.

Seconding
SpoilerShow
(07-02-2016, 06:23 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »>Emily: The fiend goryuk mentioned is quite dangerous, get yourself and Lucas back to the fort asap.

Thirding!

The plan would be to get the Nevill's Facade mask in Emily possession before meeting the dangerous monster that's outside Lucas's door... and also to get Azriel's blessing to as many of the kids as early-on as possible.
I don't think Lucas' place is actually connected to the fort network yet.
Dance like a maniac!
[Image: DvcmCD2.gif] [Image: UY5Mr1D.gif]

extra:
SpoilerShow
(07-02-2016, 06:29 AM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »
(07-02-2016, 06:23 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »

Don't

>Emily: The fiend goryuk mentioned is quite dangerous, get yourself and Lucas back to the fort asap.

Thirding!

fourthing
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
What are we going to do in the fort? There aren't any doors in it.

Edit: I believe we shouldn't be running away so soon. If nothing else it'd make Emily act strange in front of Lucas.

>Lucas: Carefully check if the monster Emily mentioned is in the living room.
Do you happen to have a 3ds?
Do you happen to enjoy lucidstuck?
Now you can customize your 3ds with badass Lucidstuck themes! (you need to do a little bit of homebrew to apply the themes though)

Featuring music made by ActivelyAnonymous, and art by IP of course.

SpoilerShow
(07-03-2016, 11:24 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »Do you happen to have a 3ds?
Do you happen to enjoy lucidstuck?
Now you can customize your 3ds with badass Lucidstuck themes! (you need to do a little bit of homebrew to apply the themes though)

Featuring music made by ActivelyAnonymous, and art by IP of course.

SpoilerShow

Yeaaah! :D

My Bravely default custom background on my 3ds is a bit old now, thanks for these ^^
OMG TT, once i figure out how to install themes, i am getting both of those. :D :3
(07-02-2016, 02:57 PM)Fellow Wrote: »What are we going to do in the fort? There aren't any doors in it.

Edit: I believe we shouldn't be running away so soon. If nothing else it'd make Emily act strange in front of Lucas.

>Lucas: Carefully check if the monster Emily mentioned is in the living room.

I guess I'll second this.
=>

[Image: UGvKMxk.png]

You decide to go outside to investigate...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: MDDVv0U.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 7ta2xXA.png]

You both enter Gorge valley, you spy thread wrapped around all the trees in a strange fashion... In front of you, you find a soul.

Show ChatlogShow
Azriel: Provide some light

[Image: 5NcFz4n.png]

Azriel illuminates your view significantly, with this you also notice another needle on the floor.

Show ChatlogShow

1. Azriel
2. Piper
>HOLD UP! This is a clear trap, there seems to be a trapdoor below the needle. If you look you can see the outline.
=>

[Image: DyyMVfj.png]

Piper has leveled up!

Piper (level 4)

Str: 83 + 20
Int: 45 + 15
Dex: 55 + 15
Vit: 110 + 25

Up close the doll tied up to the tree stinks of death...

[Image: vzc89jd.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Emily: Get away from that tree, quickly

[Image: uVbXNmk.png]

You scurry away from the tree suddenly...

Show ChatlogShow
>Emily: Uhh, do you mean BESIDES the effigy that might actually be alive hanging on that tree, or what appears to be a trapdoor that was just under that soul and that you were standing on? The fact that there's a soul there at all means that something just DIED. If you ever see a soul and don't know why it is there assume something deadly happened and EXERCISE CAUTION. Move further away from the tree, look around, and listen closely. Be aware of your surroundings as much as possible, since we don't know where, what, or who might have killed that soul is.