Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(06-30-2016, 04:34 PM)Lylac Wrote: »>Emily: Emily, do not fear. This entity is an asset to Lucas. For he has pacified him to Lucas and his friends. I am more worried for his safety than yours to be honest; no offense. Now with DayDream keeping an eye on you and what not. It will be for the best to keep him around.

We don't want Emily to deal with our appearance while she's dealing with Goryuk. It could put her at a disadvantage.
(06-30-2016, 03:32 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »>Emily: Perhaps you should introduce yourself and state your intentions and then carry on? Formality has a purpose, and that purpose is avoiding fights. If you make yourself seem aware of him but unworried it gives the impression that you aren't letting your guard down and currently don't have the intention of fighting him, but if you wanted to you could beat him. You just don't have a reason to do so now.

Seconding.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Hey Emily! This is Bob. We can still talk without the person thing that we talked through earlier, but you have to pay attention to notice us. Goryuk is... friendly enough, he will not attack you unless you prove a threat to him or Lucas.
(06-30-2016, 05:21 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Hey Emily! This is Bob. We can still talk without the person thing that we talked through earlier, but you have to pay attention to notice us. Goryuk is... friendly enough, he will not attack you unless you prove a threat to him or Lucas.
Do we really want Emily to deal with hearing us in her head *right* now?
Emily: Emily, do not fear. This entity is an asset to Lucas. For he has pacified him to Lucas and his friends. I am more worried for his safety than yours to be honest; no offence. Now with Daydream keeping an eye on you and what not. It will be for the best to keep him around

[Image: 1ypkJXM.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: vImLJmU.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: ustlcGJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: TJaoakv.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Piper: suggest for Emily to try and purify the monster

[Image: S6pqAFV.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: h4ooMgX.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: tRzAq5R.png]

You place your hand on goryuk's big yellow teeth. Your head begins to feel a little light, and in a few moments your hands begin glowing bright, much like your encounter with Uilos!

[Image: 6NWBxP6.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Esotyuq.png]

Goryuk has been exorcised!

[Image: RJCzsvs.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1 EXQUISITE SOUL is available worth 25 souls! Who will you give it to?

1. Azriel
2. Piper
Emily isn't much of a fighter, and Azriel's lv6 allows other conjurations to get more stat gains when they level up. Let's go with azriel.

>1
I think I'll go with >1 as well.
We want Emily to be powerful because of what she can be used for. But giving stat gains to everyone else on level up is too handy to ignore.

Also, we may have done this prematurely. There may only be one monster outside NOW, but what about later? Lucas is now relatively unprotected again. And even if Goryuk didn't want to see it again, he could have helped Lucas fight it/escape.

> 1.
Throwing my vote on the > 1 pile. Our lower ranking conjurations need some help catching up.
>1

iP updated the wiki with piper's info. Piper gets an ability to block damage, but that's slightly counterproductive for us right now. Emily heals everybody when she takes damage, and a lot of her abilities rely on her taking a bunch of it.

Later on when we're doing more group based activities it'll be a good idea, that way Piper can act as a shield/healer for others, but right now when most everybody is going around in one or 2 man teams, it's not the best option.
>1

I agree with everything said above.
THIS IS AN ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
ALL YOU WILL REMEMBER WHEN YOU LOOK AWAY IS A FUNNY ORIGINAL SIGNATURE
NOW GO AWAY
>1 b.c why not

however...

doesn't piper help emily in her non-fighting endeavors?
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(07-01-2016, 02:17 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »>1 b.c why not

however...

If she does, it wouldn't tie in to any ability she would get by taking this soul. The only thing she would get is her level 6 ability:

(At lv6) Scale Aegis (Piper will Pangolin roll in the way of an incoming attack and deflect or neutralize it.

which isn't really a thing Emily needs at this point for her style. Her level 2 ability is more useful for right now, since it helps Emily use some of her other abilities.
(07-01-2016, 02:17 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »>1 b.c why not

however...

She'd boost her defense, but it'd still ultimately pay off in the long run to get the rings from Azriel first.
and alice is protecting her too...

yep. not something we need anytime soon
Tossing another vote on the >1 pile.
>1 Power up the front line fighter.
That's nine votes. Do we have a majority of active posters yet?

Lucas Wrote:You probably wouldn't need to fight a lot of the monsters here with that.
They're mostly confused and scared.
LoCaD, the by far the most dangerous land, with the most psychotic and disturbing appearance in both scenery and inhabitants, has a pretty big silver lining. It makes perfect sense if you remember that the monsters are lost souls of our world, not natives of Locad.
>2, just to be contrary.

Okay, I'm done being contrary.

>1
Rest in Peace Goryuk, may you know Peace.... as part of a tiny wraith's eldritch power x)

>1.

>Emily: Contemplate the nature of the souls and the possibility of an afterlife for these poor wretched beings.
>1.
azriel needs it considering he's going to be on locad for a while. once emily's done she can just leave to another bubble.
wait. i just realized. we just liquidated one of our assets. he was a fiend that was guarding lucas' house! and now??? you turned him into ca$h. you soulless fiends.

(Melonspa)
>1.
Azzy is on the most dangerous world and needs the levels more.
(07-01-2016, 05:21 PM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »wait. i just realized. we just liquidated one of our assets. he was a fiend that was guarding lucas' house! and now??? you turned him into ca$h. you soulless fiends.

(Melonspa)

Guil-tee~
...though in my defense i did think it would purify instead of exorcise him, and that we would get to see a nice-looking version of him.
But apparently, monsters with serious mutation and no attachments to motivate them to continue living (or monsters with violent, "Fuck you guise i'm going to Hell!" attitudes) don't fare the process so well :/

But it's for the best, the guy was a ticking timebomb should Lucas have kicked the bucket. And at least... at-least he's not itching anymore wherever he is now T-T)
=>

[Image: q5aHBUe.png]

Azriel claims the soul and has leveled up!

Azriel (Level 7)

str: 104 +20
int: 28 +15
int: 43 +15
vit: 105 +25

Azriel has earned Rings of Courage! He can now bless guardians with wraith-fire forged rings that permanently increase gained stats of their conjuration by x5!

[Image: j8HVVnN.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: T9e2bIO.png]

Azriel ignites you and Lucas with his wraith-fire. You can feel its warmth from deep within!

[Image: COY5M5k.png]

Show ChatlogShow