Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Derrick: If you get that Orange Juice in front of the TV maybe you could make a water gun that shoots out infinite OJ. The reaper kids and Lucia might like that a lot! You could see if Lucia would be better off if Auros looked like a sword around her, and if not you could take him with you to get the OJ as an excuse to give Lucia a bit of time to adjust. You can also use this time to talk to Reggie and Bambino for advice about how to tell Lucia about her situation

[Image: XdyEHQs.png]

You decide to go downstairs and fetch the orange juice on the coffee table. You decide to take Auros with you.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 3sFWNZS.png]

You pick up ORANGE JUICE and store it in your inventory.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: I29OmRC.png]

Show ChatlogShow
> Derrick: Ask Auros to wait a moment, then get in the closet with Bambino and Reggie. Tell them in more detail what you remember of last night and today's weirdness with Garry and Lucas- Bambino said something similar about you and your sister last time in Mind's end. Perhaps it's time to ask for your conjuration and attendan'ts opinion on the matter, and consider your own.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(06-08-2016, 08:35 PM)Panur Wrote: »> Derrick: Ask Auros to wait a moment, then get on the closet with Bambino and Reggie. Tell them in more detail what you remember of last night and today's weirdness with Garry and Lucas- Bambino said something similar about you and your sister last time in Mind's end. Perhaps it's time to ask for your conjuration and attendant's opinion on the matter, and consider your own.

Seconding. This may be pretty much the only way we can get Derrick to think (This is basically a roundabout way for him to talk to himself).
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Derrick: ask some reapers to keep Auros company, go talk with Lucia.
=>

[Image: gOHNLQ1.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Mephita is in.
2. Go the long way.
We could allow temporary status for the sake of taking the safe route and then break it as soon as we're across.

EDIT: Seconding MA's thing.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
>Derrick: wouldn't it just be easier to have a reaper party at home through the short way? have Itamie call them in.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>3: Ask Itamie if she'd ask the others if they'd be willing to come here temporarily. That way they could get an impression of Auros as well and tell Lucia what they think. Otherwise, ask Lucia for her permission first since it's her house, and take Mephita over there and remove her party status when you are through. Explain to her that you should really have the other Guardian's permission before giving her permanent fort access, since it effects them as well.

Anybody have any thoughts on making a secondary quick travel route for monster allies, outside of the forts? The doors could have key pads or be opened by an item that explodes if they detect the wearer is hostile.
aaaarrrgghh. We want to date all the monsters but at the same time, they want to kill us all :v

tough choice, i say date them Melonspa
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
(06-09-2016, 01:53 AM)ICantGiveCredit Wrote: »aaaarrrgghh. We want to date all the monsters but at the same time, they want to kill us all :v

tough choice, i say date them Melonspa

Plot to Undertale pacifist run.

>1 If things go bad, well ****. Otherwise, you have a friend!
>mA's 3

Circumventing unsavory options is always a good idea.
Derrick: Mephita is in

[Image: dIp0JcJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 306JxZm.png]

Mephita has joined your party!

Level 30

Str: 120
Int: 100
Dex: 90
Vit: 550

[Image: wCfYgwq.png]

You enter the Night fort. You find Lucia waiting for you.

Show ChatlogShow

You feel a spark within you, as if a proverbial candle has been lit aflame. Lucia's dire situation has you determined to save her, as far as you know you're the only one who can.
Oh darn it. When people said "Midnight on Friday," I thought it would be after Friday, but since Midnight is the start of a new day...urgh, we only have one more day to do this L_L Now I know why IP said we didn't have much time.

Does it have to be dead on Midnight or just any time during the hour?
>Derrick: Suggest going to a lower dream level so you can do much done as you can before thursday.

We need to get Vanity out of the way, guys.
We also need to have a talk with Bambino and get Derrick's paranoia up and running against Alice.
Maybe it would be a good idea to go to a different level, since this is the only dream we have left before we have to do it. So I'll second this.
>Derrick: Head to another dream level and start getting stuff done.
\(0v0)/
>Derrick: Use your new-found inner flame to try making a floating orb of light again. Show-off to Lucia and tell her it's a manifestation of your feelings towards her.
>Derrick: You know that proverbial candle inside you? Make it a REAL candle OUTSIDE you! CREATE MATTER AND RULE THE UNIVERSE!
>Derrick: Have a nice, spiritual chat with Bambino.
Can I offer you some nice memes in this trying time?

SpoilerShow
=>

[Image: NlALH9u.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>This can only go well, let's do it! This is not going to go well at all, is it?
Lucia: Finish that gun but make it a super-soaker instead

[Image: uDTcS4f.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: XG0hKv0.png]

[Image: ByCVyiA.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Derrick: ask Lucia if she has some spare black creations tone. if you made an anti poison vial and combined it with the poison chamber, you could make healing items out of the poisonous crystals Mephita is creating

[Image: gNEcwvJ.png]

You ask if Lucia can make something that can counteract poison. She draws something up as well as another object she felt you would need.

[Image: 7u3Vnzd.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: SEegBTV.png]

Show ChatlogShow
Lucia: draw a yoyo, a combat knife and a taser

[Image: k46SQqh.png]

You come up with an idea to draw a YOYO, COMBAT KNIFE and HANDHELD TASER.

[Image: HdGhE41.png]

Lucia used up all of her CREATION FRAGMENT.

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: oYdpeg8.png]

You take a moment and gaze at the items...

[Image: Y1mDjUn.png]

You create SPIN TO WIN.

Show ChatlogShow
Hello, everyone!

You may not know me by this nickname, but it's me, GameLord from MSPAForums! I haven't read Lucidstuck for a good while, but I finally caught up again! I hope it isn't too late to join the party and try to reach a happy ending. ^ ^'

By the way, iP, eternal respect for your amazing work. Hands down, it's one of the best fanadventures inspired by Homestuck, and it's disgusting it has so little views on MSPAFanAdventures site. =/ Still, keep it going! Your art and the way you make sprites and battle effects are fantastic! =D

Please, could somebody remind me what weapons our characters have, and what Derrick could craft for them? After all, what kind of leader is that who doesn't give any goods to his team? =P

By the way, as far as I'd love to verbally kick ass of faux!Alice, we need to play it safe. She is too smart and manipulative not to know something's going wrong with Derrick, if he suddenly gets suspicious and starts asking uneasy questions. That may backfire us ugly - she can either mess something up in "real" world in return, or in the "lucid" one. The best background for such Phoenix Wright-esque fight should be one of their dates, IMO. That would give Derrick at least a small reason to start asking about Alice more.