Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Well, that went better than expected! good job Derrick!

Maybe derrick could tell the ghost boy that he could stay in the home if he helps defending it from other monsters?

Also guys, I finally finished the NSFW fanart that I wanted to do for a long time! I hope you like it! Winky

NSFW

(06-05-2016, 03:19 AM)Eros_Santiago Wrote: »Well, that went better than expected! good job Derrick!

Maybe derrick could tell the ghost boy that he could stay in the home if he helps defending it from other monsters?

Also guys, I finally finished the NSFW fanart that I wanted to do for a long time! I hope you like it! Winky

NSFW

Great job! I did not expect the other participant whatsoever, but really it makes sense.
(06-05-2016, 03:19 AM)Eros_Santiago Wrote: »Well, that went better than expected! good job Derrick!

NSFW

Oooooooooooooooooh man.

Wow.

To put it extremely mildly, Job well done, can't wait for more(?)(Please?).
Nice work Santiago! that's an odd facial expression though, makes me think she might not be the most sober XD
I bring another fresh dank meme

SpoilerShow
>See if you can find or contact any other dreamers
(06-05-2016, 06:26 AM)TerraTorment Wrote: »I bring another fresh dank meme

SpoilerShow

A startling look into the mind of one Derrick Willford
xD

NSFW

Said so on your Deviantart page as-well there m8, but that's some nice use of textures there ^^
...and with that said it's PANCAKE TYME!!

https://imgur.com/a/DNubH

McCoffeeWhoaMelonspa
alright, so Ive done some thinking, and given light to recent circumstance (i.e Alice fucking roofieing derrick) we really do need to do something.

The dude got raped. It's possible and even pretty likely imo that he will be attacked again. We need to do something to get him out of the situation primarily. all the feel-good let-the-healing-begin-now rhetoric means nothing when the abuse is not actually over. We have a responsibility to Derrick to get him away from Alice.

(05-31-2016, 06:35 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »And that makes US into a monster, perhaps as much as her. Because her crime, while great, was not INTENTIONALLY malicious

she uh, she fucking raped him bro. She got him drunk and took advantage of him. How much more malisious can you get? I'm serious. it's not like she was trying to help him, at all. she wanted to claim what was his for herself.

I'm not really gonna reply to the rest of that page long comment but I feel you didnt really understand the arguments that I was making, like at all. I was never advocating for some sort of angry defensive tirade, just to say we know what she did and maybe ask her not to do it again.
(06-05-2016, 09:14 PM)adashofpepper Wrote: »We have a responsibility to Derrick to get him away from Alice.

Not really. Not unless it proves necessary to ensure the survival of the kids. At best we'll be ensuring Derrick's soul receives slightly less abuse than it's been taking for Daydream only knows how long. From a moral standpoint we should probably do something but from a logical standpoint it'd just be something to make us feel better in the moment that down the line won't mean anything.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Well if we want Lucia to wake up, we're going to have to get him some time away from Alice. I'm still worried about how we're going to do that.
(06-05-2016, 09:38 PM)Princezz Wrote: »Well if we want Lucia to wake up, we're going to have to get him some time away from Alice. I'm still worried about how we're going to do that.

We could tell Alice to go do something tomorrow night after Derrick goes to bed, and before he actually goes to sleep we be him and have him go take care of Lucia.
(06-05-2016, 09:50 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »
(06-05-2016, 09:38 PM)Princezz Wrote: »Well if we want Lucia to wake up, we're going to have to get him some time away from Alice. I'm still worried about how we're going to do that.

We could tell Alice to go do something tomorrow night after Derrick goes to bed, and before he actually goes to sleep we be him and have him go take care of Lucia.

Wait, IP said we had until Friday. Which day is it currently again? I don't know how long we have left. I mean, in the adventure, not in real life.
Alice is a skilled liar and manipulator, and convinced herself that she had to, needed to, deserved to rape Derrick. She will not listen. She will get angry and strike back in spite.
Derrick is convinced that his sister is perfect, is "harmless", would never hurt him, can do no wrong, is incapable of doing wrong, if wrong was done then Alice did not do it. He rejects anything to the contrary, and will become suspicious of anyone insinuating or accusing such.

My position is that anything we do to noticeably distance Derrick from Alice will backfire. It pains me, but we must wait for Daydream to tell Derrick herself.

If Daydream has not told him by the next time we are able to address her, I will join the rest of you in bugging her about it.

Edit: it is Wednesday night.
(06-05-2016, 09:55 PM)Princezz Wrote: »
(06-05-2016, 09:50 PM)martialAcademic Wrote: »

Wait, IP said we had until Friday. Which day is it currently again? I don't know how long we have left. I mean, in the adventure, not in real life.
Wednesday.

We also have the option of Alice or Daydream kiss her. Daydream would probably be more cooperative for "keeping Derrick alive" reasons.
Have we consulted Garry? If we explain the situation to him he'd probably be happy to help and have some good advice. While he likely couldn't steer Derrick towards kissing Lucia him, Emily (who knows us and might be up to help), and possibly Lexii could run interference and stuff.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
(06-05-2016, 09:14 PM)adashofpepper Wrote: »alright, so Ive done some thinking, and given light to recent circumstance (i.e Alice fucking roofieing derrick) we really do need to do something.

The dude got raped. It's possible and even pretty likely imo that he will be attacked again. We need to do something to get him out of the situation primarily. all the feel-good let-the-healing-begin-now rhetoric means nothing when the abuse is not actually over. We have a responsibility to Derrick to get him away from Alice.

(05-31-2016, 06:35 PM)Kayriel Wrote: »And that makes US into a monster, perhaps as much as her. Because her crime, while great, was not INTENTIONALLY malicious

she uh, she fucking raped him bro. She got him drunk and took advantage of him. How much more malisious can you get? I'm serious. it's not like she was trying to help him, at all. she wanted to claim what was his for herself.

I'm not really gonna reply to the rest of that page long comment but I feel you didnt really understand the arguments that I was making, like at all. I was never advocating for some sort of angry defensive tirade, just to say we know what she did and maybe ask her not to do it again.

Dash, my original post was not directed at you, nor was it an angry defensive tirade. You need to settle down.

The fact she raped him has no bearing on our mission. Derrick - the real Derrick, knows she did. Attacking Daydream on this point, when we need her help, after she has laid her soul bare, is not only absolutely pointless and accomplishes nothing - helping no one - but costs us a nearly all-powerful ally and hurts the mission. Emily is healing her mind and soul, and when we're able to help, we need to be able to - not hurting her when she already feels guilty and hates herself, just to make you yourself feel better. This story is not about you.

Don't let the fact that rape is horrible cloud your judgement. Also, if you read through the comments, we've concluded that it's not assured Alice drugged Derrick, since the last time he was under the influence and slept, he did not enter the dream realm - meanwhile here he has. We'll find out when he wakes up next and then decide what we should do about Alice.

We have to get these kids out alive, friend. And mentally whole is the hope - as long as it only happened the one time while Derrick was not conscious, his mental and emotional state remains the same. Don't over-focus on something that doesn't change the mission. Daydream/Alice has done worse than this before and we didn't attack her then for what she's done to Emily, or the monstrous things she's done to Lucia. Help us out, please.
aight man, sorry thought the "To all newcomers and easily-unsettled people" was pointed at me, my bad if it wasn't.

But uh, your not really making me think that you understand what Im saying here any more. I wasn't calling your post an angry defensive tirade, I was saying that I did not want to go after alice with one. Also, I've specifically said that talking to daydream about all of this would be a bad idea.

I think there is some confusion over what counts as a "real person" that needs to be protected. Daydream is (in lucidstuck canon) a real person. Nightmare is a real person. everything after that gets kind of fuzzier. you said the "real" derrick knows what she did, by that I presume you mean Nightmare. But I consider the derrick we've been following really more important to keep alive and safe. tbh, I'm not entirely sure who out of the kids we have been following is part of the construct and who is real. And I'm starting to feel I don't really care. As I've said before, they're all in a webcomic, they're all made up, its hard to say that some of them being double as not real makes a difference. I mean, we care about the lives of the monsters we meat, of Ru and all the others weve saved, and they're the fakiest of all.

i know that it isnt really sure that Derrick got roofied, I recommended in my first comment that we wait and make sure, probably should have reiterated in my second. But I have no doubt that the evidence (derrick falling asleep after drinking the juice that alice poured for him and that she didn't drink) was intentional. It was either there to show he was drugged or as an intentional red herring.

So yeah. At the very least, Im pretty sure IP wanted to us to have this conversation, so we are at least partially on the right track.
(06-06-2016, 01:14 AM)adashofpepper Wrote: »snip

Let's gather more evidence one way or the other. I want those glasses of OJ for an OJ gun anyways, but we can also have Reggie take a look at them and say their attributes. If there's drugs or they make people fall asleep then that's something important to note.

After that we can have a better decision on what to do. We're not really able to do anything to either Alice or Daydream at the moment anyways, so making a decision early is needless.

I've said it before, but I don't think you've heard it. I want people to say something if they think differently. I don't think I'll always agree with people, but having more ideas is better. I even made a whole speech about how different people of different bases of knowledge and viewpoints make can come together and make something greater than the sum of the participants to Daydream.
(06-06-2016, 01:14 AM)adashofpepper Wrote: »-snop-

iP likes to make us think! As far as who's real or not... Nightmare is the 'real' Derrick. But not the one Daydream wants, because ascending to God-Tier means you more or less die in the real waking world. You stay in the dream realm. Daydream wants her brother back in the real waking world. Part of what we're doing here is trying to find a way to make that happen - so we have to keep this Derrick safe and get him out somehow even though he's not got an analogous meat-body.

Garreth is not real, except when he talks to us. The real Garreth replaces the fake one to talk with us. Lucas is real, he murdered his fake (many times). Alice is fake. Lucia is real-ish, either way we need to solve her issues too. Emily is real. Lexii... we're not sure about.

The "To all newcomers" bit was meant to be taken as-is, no barbs or hidden meanings. For anyone who doesn't know the mission or has lost sight of the mission, I tried to put things into perspective for.
> Alice: Hug Lucia to reduce trauma

[Image: HUG_zpsg3ronh47.png]

You firmly grasp your maid with relief, you unknowingly pick her up a bit, but she doesn't seem to mind. She's certainly lighter than she looks, your body brims with the warmth she gives off.

Show ChatlogShow

+++++++++++++++

Panel redraw/edit for this panel!

Welcome to WILLFORDSWAP, the AU where the Willford twins more or less switch personalities/motivations... Ask me about this AU, you have no idea how many headcanons I have
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
(06-06-2016, 03:53 AM)Panur Wrote: »snip

Still worth the hype.

Would you be terribly peeved if we tried to make that outfit or something similar in canon? I've been wanting to mess with people's blood in crafting for a while now and that seems like a perfect excuse.

Also tiny hats
SpoilerShow

=>

[Image: XnkFtU2.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 97msg0P.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: YMaH7Yf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: veKcmw7.png]

Show ChatlogShow
I'll suggest my command from earlier again: >See if you can contact anyone

Also, if Alice's hair is still black in the Wilfordswap AU, does that mean Derrick dyed his hair blonde?
>Derrick and co: gather up all of 'em reapers, commence indoctrination of Mephita.