Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
(05-24-2016, 12:50 PM)Eros_Santiago Wrote: »Also hello everyone! this is my first post here, for now I will just "observe" c:

Welcome aboard!
\(0v0)/
Derrick: Ask Lexii how did the visit to Emily go after you left

[Image: DPt8kRc.png]

You head to your locker to put your backpack away. Your sister tells Lexii of your wonderful evening...

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: 5ty7WVO.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: V91clMr.png]

Show ChatlogShow

1. Nah.
2. Sure, why not.
sure, nuttin else better to do
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
Sure, why not, maybe this can advance the plot (?
I still don't trust Lucas but hey, he is paying for food!
2, but adding

>Derrick: ask Lucas if he's okay.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
Azriel: A relationship between brother and sister is platonic. Why is there a need for rejection?
Curious for Lucas to admit this now. I'm quite sure this is not a good sign.
(05-25-2016, 03:05 PM)Panur Wrote: »2, but adding

Seconding. We're already juggling like four different people, we don't need a fifth.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."

Thirding.

We're already juggling like four people, but getting Lucas would SIGNIFICANTLY expand our harem ending for Derrick ^^
2, The fourthening
SpoilerShow

5thing, but also in addition

>2:Ask if it can be going to a dollar store. It might be a good idea to grab some stuff that would be useful in dreams for cheap.
Here's direct download links for Panur's Art-tutorials, backed-up safe and sound and posted with her gracious permission ^^

[pimp my art, PS coloring]
https://mega.nz/#!FFUAlYBA!MDu5ZylMrqGo6...oeZBf8RRjw

[simple PS tricks for cleaning scanned sketches]
https://mega.nz/#!1J0FmIYS!Gu-MaxeA-2TQj...lgDEM6E2iQ
So much dramatic irony here. (That means when the audience knows something that most of the characters don't) I don't think I'll be ready for when they find out...
>2, unless something else comes up.
Deer god, I wonder how everyone will react once they find out...
(05-25-2016, 07:13 PM)juddy555 Wrote: »>2, unless something else comes up.
Deer god, I wonder how everyone will react once they find out...

Probably somewhat along the lines of this picture ActivelyAnonymous drew ^^
I'm going to go ahead and agree that a McDonald's meal is exactly the kind of thing that needs to happen right now. >2
~ Also known as TheAirborneTophat
> 2 - But suggest Chick-fil-a instead. Chicken so good :P
(05-26-2016, 05:11 AM)tornskippito Wrote: »> 2 - But suggest Chick-fil-a instead. Chicken so good :P

But what if they mistake them for a couple and throw them out?! xD

Oooh~ now i see what you're planning. I agree, have them go to that place instead, nothing brings people together faster than enduring hardships together ^^
(05-26-2016, 01:59 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »But what if they mistake them for a couple and throw them out?! xD

Oooh~ now i see what you're planning. I agree, have them go to that place instead, nothing brings people together faster than enduring hardships together ^^

Lol, that's pretty funny. I've gone with roomates before though and not had issues. Derrick and Lucas don't really scream GAY! anyway :P
join the wacky fun-times stream! ...now with 100% more faceless Lexii ^^

https://www.twitch.tv/intrepidpioneer
Derrick: Sure, why not

[Image: 3EO4ln5.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: Idn3NEa.png]

You begin to wonder a bit on what Lucas said about your sister. She has been a bit more doting that you're used to, but you're not sure why. You don't know what other siblings behave like so there isn't much to compare to. Though you don't exactly hate all the attention.

After finishing up some notes, Math class has ended. Time for Literature.

[Image: SkgOby3.png]

... You begin to think back to what your sister was like before she moved back... Your childhood feels like it was a dream, you're not quite sure what did and didn't happen. The only memories of your sister are pleasant though. Even when she spoke with you on the internet she was nothing but caring and kind. You really think Lucas was just messing with you now and you're a bit pissed off.

Literature has ended. You see Lexii coming over to you, she pulls up an empty chair and sits down.

[Image: QdfBXsf.png]

Show ChatlogShow

[Image: YKG6wWJ.png]

Show ChatlogShow
>Derrick: apologize to sister, but you already made plans.
I really, really love Lucidstuck, if you do too, you should check all the fanart i've done for it :3c

Or go check LS's very own first fanadventure!

[Image: ZktuORS.png]

You can also see exclusive pics at my Patreon (including stuff for the next fanaventure, also LS based!) or tip me at my Ko-fi~!
>Derrick: You should tell her the truth, apologize, and say that you already have plans for some much needed guy time. You could always go out with her later to get some ice-cream for dessert or something though.

iP told us she was asking him to lunch. In which case Derrick can do whatever he wants.

==>
Chick-fil-a beats slushies any day. Also Derricks need to spend time with lucas.

>Derrick: Apologize to Alice, but decline.
>Derrick: Sorry Alice, I would, but I'm afraid you would just get me blackout-drunk again.... you might be a bad influence on me.

Please feel free to tell me how much we shouldn't seize this opportunity to guilt Alice for what she's done :I
Anyone know a way of saying "Don't trust anyone you can't think anything bad about" without sounding incredibly paranoid? Because really, if you can genuinely not think of one bad thing about a person you're most likely viewing them through a filter, whether it be one they keep up or one you made yourself.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."