Lucidstuck I

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lucidstuck I
RE: Lucidstuck: It's not over!
Perhaps Emily should offer to help?
Aww dang, i missed the live-update stream :o

Oh-well, in honor of that one comment MA made at the beginning of the stream, i made a thing! ^^

[Image: Bob-Server-dance.gif]

Play soundtrack for full effect >:D

SpoilerShow
Dangit, if Daydream didn't just sew our mouth shut, It would've been real easy to help explain Emily's presence...Hmm...maybe we can still whisper to Daydream and influence her?

Daydream: Please calm down, and listen to what Emily has to say? She's good.
\(0v0)/
(05-08-2016, 04:53 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »Dangit, if Daydream didn't just sew our mouth shut, It would've been real easy to help explain Emily's presence...Hmm...maybe we can still whisper to Daydream and influence her?

Daydream: Please calm down, and listen to what Emily has to say? She's good.

Hey-o new reader, welcome to your best Nightmare! ^^

Also, i just realized Mephita's color-scheme reminds me of Lord Dominator, and it's frigging hilarious! xD
Well. That did not go as I expected. And Daydream is more in need of help than I thought.

Daydream demands to know why Emily is here. The simplest true answer is "to help", but Daydream does not want help. Or at least, she does not want to admit that she needs help, let alone ask for it. I think she would respond best if Emily and Piper gave help without actually offering or saying that that is what they are doing.

> Emily: Mention that you won't be able to stay for very long.
Phrasing is deliberate, taking into account Emily not knowing the Event Horizon normally can't be exited and Daydream's state of mind.
Also seconding Heyoceama, TerraTorment, and lovelypenguin
>Daydream: Come on, we are only trying to help, and she is not bound by the same rules as everyone else! She could be an EXTREMELY valuable asset.
>Emily: Just stay calm and try to explain you only want to help keep everyone alive and well.
Before anymore Daydream comments are made I'd like to remind everyone that the reason for the doll was that we all came as a single voice in her head at once. We do NOT want to piss her off by shouting in her skull a bunch.
"Fainting isn't real, only ninteenth century girls in corsets faint."
Daydream is so tired she can't even grab the sun with her fingers, won't anybody help her?
[Image: tumblr_o6w0xcrQQC1ru9isfo1_500.png]
That pic kinda makes me wonder how long's it been since DD's seen a sunset or a sunrise ...poor DD ._.)
(05-09-2016, 12:10 AM)juddy555 Wrote: »>Daydream: Come on, we are only trying to help, and she is not bound by the same rules as everyone else! She could be an EXTREMELY valuable asset.
Daydream already said she's not going to harm Emily. I'm not so sure we need to convince her of that.

>Emily: Ask if there is anything you can do to help.
Has anyone thought about the reason why DD sewed Bob's mouth shut instead of just taking away his ability to talk?

It might seem like a spur-of-the-moment action on her part, but we DID at one point present her with the idea of Bob interacting with other kids. So the odds are she's planned ahead by-now :I

What's probably going to happen next update is Bob will start mumbling in tune with our posted commands... which at the same time would also translate as subliminal suggestions to Emily.

It'll be... interesting to see what the exact effect will be on her and whether Emily puts 2 and 2 together or not.

I uh... probably should have mentioned this sooner? ...sorry, i actually didn't want to stop people from issuing their commands >.>
(05-09-2016, 05:00 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »I uh... probably should have mentioned this sooner? ...sorry, i actually didn't want to stop people from issuing their commands >.>
I don't think it'd be like IP or at all sanitary to attach a bad consequence to making any kind of command whatsoever.
(05-09-2016, 06:15 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I don't think it'd be like IP or at all sanitary to attach a bad consequence to making any kind of command whatsoever.

Oh man, i WISH i could forget about what "Lil'Mal" did with our comments when it possessed Lexii xD

Not gonna lie, i felt betrayed but also... amused? (i think i may have a masochistic streak. i DO know for sure that i'm a f*cking bastard tho :I)
(05-09-2016, 06:30 PM)neferiusNexus Wrote: »Oh man, i WISH i could forget about what "Lil'Mal" did with our comments when it possessed Lexii xD

Not gonna lie, i felt betrayed but also... amused? (i think i may have a masochistic streak. i DO know for sure that i'm a f*cking bastard tho :I)

Mal was talking to Lexii even if he couldn't corrupt our comments. More importantly, in that scenario we still had the other kids to give commands to, whereas in what you're describing the best outcome would come from complete silence on our end, which would be terrible for interactivity.
(05-09-2016, 06:15 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I don't think it'd be like IP or at all sanitary to attach a bad consequence to making any kind of command whatsoever.

Uh...do you mean "sane"? Because I don't see what this has to do with sanitation.
\(0v0)/
+1 more observer that's no longer lurking! I have absolutely no clue how we're gonna calm Alice down, maybe play another game with her?
(05-09-2016, 08:11 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »Uh...do you mean "sane"? Because I don't see what this has to do with sanitation.
I believe it'd set a bet precedent, fouling up the suggestion environment. Perhaps there is a better word for that but it's not in my vocabulary.
(05-09-2016, 09:06 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I believe it'd set a bet precedent, fouling up the suggestion environment. Perhaps there is a better word for that but it's not in my vocabulary.

Ohhh, okay, I see what you're saying now.

Also, does anyone have a running list of the boss monsters? TV Tropes and even our very own wiki are terribly outdated.
\(0v0)/
(05-09-2016, 09:21 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »
(05-09-2016, 09:06 PM)Fellow Wrote: »I believe it'd set a bet precedent, fouling up the suggestion environment. Perhaps there is a better word for that but it's not in my vocabulary.

Ohhh, okay, I see what you're saying now.

Also, does anyone have a running list of the boss monsters? TV Tropes and even our very own wiki are terribly outdated.

The currently known boss monsters are

Lomam: Zendo, Lethos, ???
Loham: Uilos, Vanity, Emily anglersfish (dead)
Locad: Audrey, Ruu, ???

The ones that don't link to a wiki page don't have one yet.
(05-09-2016, 10:33 PM)TerraTorment Wrote: »The currently known boss monsters are

Lomam: Zendo, Lethos, ???
Loham: Uilos, Vanity, Emily anglersfish (dead)
Locad: Audrey, Ruu, ???

The ones that don't link to a wiki page don't have one yet.

Thanks! I don't believe I recognize that "Emily anglersfish" one; who was that, again?
\(0v0)/
(05-09-2016, 10:40 PM)lovelypenguin Wrote: »Thanks! I don't believe I recognize that "Emily anglersfish" one; who was that, again?

Remember this? https://mspfanventures.com/?s=3039&p=1609
that was that monster, it was then killed by raziel.
Wow, I forgot about that! That was a boss? Shame we never got a proper name for them.

Also, I just realized we have both Raziel and Azriel.
\(0v0)/
Maybe we could use body language? Or perhaps that would be a bit too obvious. Actually, scratch that, we are literally a little doll with stubby legs and stubby arms. There is no way we could properly play charades.
Show ChatlogShow
(05-11-2016, 05:56 AM)intrepidPioneer Wrote: »Sorry, I don't think I properly introduced you into the nightmare Welcome new reader!!!12

Thanks! I first joined in the old forums, somewhere around Mephita's first appearance. Just got around to making an account here. :>
\(0v0)/