THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)

THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
RE: THE PIT (Fortuna Discussion Topic)
Hey, I think I found an early hint about Hermes' death clock ability.
wow that is a really good catch. I was more thinking about how Hermes may have been looking at Cobalt's death clock when we discussed Cobalt x Geko
I'd be worry wheat, you seem to have Wheat time to live. I didn't know how much time that was but thankfully I was able to enlist the help of leet speak to translate it in to 111-1347.

If I'm right this is hinting at the year 1347. This is what wikipedia has to say about that year.
"1347 BC—Legendary King Erechtheus II is reportedly killed by lightning after a reign of 50 years"
As such I would be careful around time machines and/or stray lightning bolts.
Hold on, I think I missed something. How is... (Game One spoilers)
SpoilerShow
(04-02-2016, 05:51 AM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Hold on, I think I missed something. How is... (Game One spoilers)
SpoilerShow
Nikki did claim he was a time traveler. But I think that this was the only time it was mentioned?
What if Nikki never actually died
(04-03-2016, 10:28 PM)LoverIan Wrote: »What if Nikki never actually died
This may also be nikki from the past(or whatever the two things wheat mentioned).
I'm planning to send Helios a spoiler about weither or not Nikki could've survived fluking his miracle roll.
Hope this hasn't been found before, but uh -

[SPOILERS]

SpoilerShow
wait wait wait, what does Leonard say in this panel?

EDIT: Also, Gime, you should try working on the plot mentioned here, It would not only be hilarious, be we would then also get a better understanding of how things work.

EDITx2:
(04-18-2016, 04:07 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »Hope this hasn't been found before, but uh -

[SPOILERS]

SpoilerShow
You know what's exactly 3000 pages after that?
Dang guys, nice finds.
SpoilerShow
(04-18-2016, 11:22 PM)Ferociousfeind Wrote: »wait wait wait, what does Leonard say in this panel?

SpoilerShow
Now that we're talking secret messages, did anybody ever find out what Pembrose said? I don't recognise the font myself, but since each symbol is presumably a letter, one could presumably solve it if one were good at cryptology.
I know that Pembrose's text is actually just the font Wingdings 3, and figured out what he said myself a while ago but I don't remember what it was, nor did I bother writing it down.
(04-19-2016, 07:07 AM)Fellow Wrote: »Now that we're talking secret messages, did anybody ever find out what Pembrose said? I don't recognise the font myself, but since each symbol is presumably a letter, one could presumably solve it if one were good at cryptology.

SpoilerShow

EDIT: or... yeah... there could just be a font... yeah.........
[Image: nfcxx.jpg]
In my defense, I don't actually have the font windings 3 on my computer.
I also deciphered this panel.

[Image: 0chwpiw.gif]

This time, I used the Wingdings 3 font. It reads:

"Just please don't just stare at me and refuse to greet me like some people do. I don't quite like that at all, not a bit. But you didn't ask about that did you? No, no. You asked about my color. I am the color that I am because the color that I am is my favorite color! I got to pick, you see. It was such fun."

So, now we know. Also, I'm getting alarmingly good at reading Wingdings 3.
(04-19-2016, 02:25 PM)awkwardcarapace Wrote: »I also deciphered this panel.

[Image: 0chwpiw.gif]

This time, I used the Wingdings 3 font. It reads:

"Just please don't just stare at me and refuse to greet me like some people do. I don't quite like that at all, not a bit. But you didn't ask about that did you? No, no. You asked about my color. I am the color that I am because the color that I am is my favorite color! I got to pick, you see. It was such fun."

So, now we know. Also, I'm getting alarmingly good at reading Wingdings 3.

MIND. BLOWN.
I think I've mentioned it before, but I feel like repeating it: There seems to be a similarity between the mirage and a couple of time traveling characters we've met.

SpoilerShow

Macciu fits better than nikki, but it's curious that we have a time traveling cat as well.
Oooh Macciu eing The Mirage is totally possible when I think of it
Didn't we learn that The Mirage gives gifts (just like Macciu did)
A curious conversation:

SpoilerShow

It is a cat
It is a rat
[Image: wdvzp.jpg]
(the original art over here)
Maybe it came up when the update was airing and I missed it, but, you know who was a first gen of flesh and blood? Somnus.

Edit:
Hermes' cosmosdex Wrote:Godheads of Hermes tend to be extremely excitable and jumpy. Their speed is automatically brought to 10, they gain the [Space Ripper] trait, and are able to enter the underworld without any issues or drawback, they may not fully understand what is going on though. Most of Hermes’ godheads can be described as fairly innocent beings that take joy in everything, including horrible events. They can prance though horrible war fields without a care in the world.

I wonder if this oddyseus looking Tourist was actually a hermes consort.
I wonder, what if Nicko is actually a regular character, and Hades-Pluto-What_Have_You- is actually disguised as a Limpoturt on his head?

Edit: Also, I bet that dreamtuna Helios totally savescums all the time.

Hope you don't mind me double posting, my other post was months back.
You're a cat now
You're a rat now
You're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat you're a cat you're a rat now
Kelda got fused with Edchina because someone infected the ship with clockwork virus. The clockwork dart fortuna item would seem like a very suitable option for that task. Of course, nobody we know of has recieved clockwork darts. Or have they?

Helios made an overly specific mention of a quadruped animal, but we never saw what he took from the chest. Helios is known to work for mors AKA the guy who turned cobalt into a clockwork. What if Mors hired Helios as a hitman on Edchina? What if the Horsona was already unlocked, and he took the darts from the chest instead? It wouldn't be the first time for Helios to do an amoral and dirty job and he might not even remember that he did it.