cats or dogs

Poll: cats or dogs
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
cats
40.00%
8 40.00%
dogs
60.00%
12 60.00%
Total 20 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
cats or dogs
RE: cats or dogs
one more advantage of cats over dogs: dogfights are cruel and inhumane, while catfights, in common parlance, do not involve cats literally killing each other but instead two sexually-attractive women ladies, which, i think we can agree, is a much better state of affairs all around
i'm a sexually attractive women ladie, imo, and i am here to fight
guys have you considered

the ancient egyptians were eaten by the cats they so adored in a cruel twist?

dogs are more loyal. They would bury the bones, at least, instead of leaving them right out there in the open, in the litterboxx
[Image: Iv0bTLS.png]
I have an outside cat so i don't have to deal with litterbox nonsense

When you have a dog you're going to be picking up huge, nasty poops from your no longer nice backyard all the time and no thank you
[Image: WEdy1pW.png] [Image: cyTsdj6.png]
[Image: 30058_799389.png]
How can you not love this little goober

[Image: CU8WMIXUsAEsQcE.jpg]
You must be registered to view this content.
I can't decide! I can't decide! I've had lovely experiences with dogs as well as cats in my life and there have been many good arguments from both parties in this thread. I can't even side with the majority, because the polls are currently tied. What's a lieutenant fish to do?
vote for fish
But Chwoka specifically said not to do that. If I really wanted to vote for fish, maybe I'd vote for dogs out of spite for Chwoka not allowing fish as an option, but I don't, I'm actually in favor of his desire to narrow the discussion down to cats and dogs exclusively. That's not enough to swing me over into voting along with him, though, not on its own.
I met a dog yesterday. he licked my fingers and then gave me dog residue. my clothes are in the laundry now. dogs are weird.
speaking of fish that are neither cats nor dogs

(11-29-2015, 04:40 AM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »hey off-topic but do dolphins have nipples? they're mammals right. do they just spray milk all out into the ocean and shit

[11/28/2015 8:44:21 PM] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆: Dear Dr. Dalm An Actual Doctor
[11/28/2015 8:44:27 PM] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆: do dolphins have nipples
[11/28/2015 8:45:38 PM] ☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆: (keep in mind your answer will be preserved for all posterity a posterosi in hawkspace; and for good measure; carved into a stone tablet)
[10:48:46 AM] Dalm????: yes
[10:48:47 AM] Dalm????: they do
[10:48:49 AM] Dalm????: they're mammals
[10:49:34 AM] Dalm????: all mammals make breast milk
[10:49:45 AM] Dalm????: it's one of the defining features

Drudgerepond case closed Duckreport
I looked it up and dolphin nipples are concealed in a slit near the genital area, so the calf's freaky lipless dolphin tongue and mouth can form a proper seal and prevent spillage

Nip slits
I don't have anything helpful or relevant to say, but I do really like humor from redundant words, and "woman ladies" is one of my favorites. Thank you, chwoka.
with a dog giving it attention is an obligation. if your cat wants attention it'll ask for it and rub up against your leg and purr and stuff, but if your dog wants attention it'll complain and whine and bark, and it's almost a guilt-trip because they never know what to do with themselves all day when you're not paying attention to them
Frogs.
The cat is a passable son, also
(11-17-2015, 09:54 PM)☆ C.H.W.O.K.A ☆ Wrote: »please do not bring whatever clever third option you are dreaming up into this thread. that means no lizards, birds, snakes, frogs, bugs, rocks.

(12-02-2015, 03:54 AM)Slime Wrote: »Frogs.

the fuck did i say
cool cats and hot dogs
cats forever
~◕ w◕~
can I just get clarification before I make a final decision, this is a cat right

[Image: Shiba1_large.jpg?12658114575415194852]
Looks like an inukshuk to me.
Sig:
SpoilerShow
How about corgis
Bigro i will swim to adelaide and mess you up