June 2019 Site update

June 2019 Site update
June 2019 Site update
Kia ora whanau,

Eagle Time's domain name and hosting renewal came up again this year, and Pinary decided it was good a time as any to rejigger things so I'm now the one owning/hosting all of this.

This means we're going to have a downtime at some point, for some duration, over the next six hours. During this time Eagle Time's forum software will be updated, the site will be backed up, and the whole shebang copied onto my hosting and the domain pointed in the right direction.

I will make sure to post in here before we enter downtime. Thanks for your patience!
RE: June 2019 Site update
Alrighty, please wrap up any posting! We'll be closing up the shop in five minutes.
<p>Welcome back! Everything is now where it should be, which is exactly as it was all arranged but three houses down from the original location.</p><p><br></p><p>We've also updated the forum software and slapped a fresh new SSL certificate on there. Thanks again!</p>
<p>We're aware of the issue with extraneous tags/a lack of <b>formatting</b> showing up around new posts+PMs, please check in here soon so we can let you know when we've found a fix.</p>
testing....

testing.......
  Lobster With A Gun

testing.................