Watch Anime Together

Watch Anime Together
Watch Anime Together
I thought it'd be a really fun idea to have like a group watch for an anime and every week we all watch an episode and then come here to the forums to talk about it and our thoughts and who our favourite characters are.

For the first run of the anime group I thought um maybe we could watch Shoujo☆Kageki Revue Starlight together. I hear its a pretty fun anime and think everyone would have a really great time watching together.

If you want to take part all you need to go is watch the first episode and then come back and we'll get to talking about it here in the thread.
RE: Watch Anime Together
This sounds like a podcast
[Image: jt0Cf7522wX9Gp-rLZuSVuS9drxEdxC7ZldowSZy...640-h80-no]
It's like a book club for anime.
I like that idea! And I've always wanted to watch that show too.

It's quite late here so I think I'll come back to this tomorrow and leave a post.
I have this cat named Blue and I think you should ask about him.
He's a really friendly guy.
[Image: dMVcI4a.jpg]
slay?
Did I say I was going to leave a post yesterday? My bad, I meant I was going to watch the new Alien movie and forget I said that. So instead I am writing it now, my apologies.

First things first: I've been recommended to watch this anime for a very long time by my (perhaps an important detail?) lesbian friend, who is obsessed with magical girl anime, idol singers, and the like. So if I ever mention any expectations met/unmet, that is why.
Also, when I take screenshots, I can't really get the player out of the way. I hope you don't mind that.

Alright, now it's time to give my thoughts:

1. Can I just say how much I love the soundtrack in this first episode? It's gorgeous. The piano compositions (combined with all the electronic chatter, strings, and woodwinds) have this delightfully light and playful touch to them that I adore. Makes sense given the show centers around a musical.
  2. Visuals... wow. There were a lot of them. I would love to come back at a later time when I've seen more of the show to fully understand their significance. But for now, I'll just say I'm impressed. I'll definitely be taking notes on them as I watch.
  3. I don't know about you but there's something quite... homosexual going on here Inquisitory . I'm starting to see why my friend likes this so much.
  4. Who is this giraffe guy? Why is he a giraffe?
  5. The premise intrigues me. I don't know if I missed something but why is this tiara so important? Who selects the competitors for this tournament? How did they fit the Tokyo Tower down there? Clearly Hikari knows something that Karen doesn't.
  6. I would write about the characters, but there's only been introductions so far. I just hope lover girl here finds the bravery to confess.
All in all, spectacular first episode. I can't wait to see more!

Also, here are all the screenshots I took from moments I thought were interesting/able to take screenshots of without hindering my viewing experience by taking too much time screenshotting over watching.
I have this cat named Blue and I think you should ask about him.
He's a really friendly guy.
[Image: dMVcI4a.jpg]
slay?