Oh no! I forgot about Tim!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So about a year ago when I was seeing if I'd be able to revive the eagle-time forums I ripped the style-sheets from the internet archive and made a joke forum where everything was just a tricked thread (mainly to mess with Ix).

I already had the versatile eagle-tim.com domain available for this so I just used that as the url base.

Well, Ix was tricked and with the mission accomplished I sort of....forgot about Eagle-Tim...and uh I went to check on it the other day and uh...

Well if you ever wanted to know what Eagle-time would look like with zero spam filters...

[Image: BVZCg4V.png]

[Image: a4ZRuq1.png]
RE: Oh no! I forgot about Tim!
I will have you know I was not tricked so much as I played along with your dupe so as to not let you think that the effort to which you had gone had been in vain.

Also I assume that by making me once again aware of Eagle Tim you were covertly trying to get me to post there again and mission successful. This is what you wanted right?
RE: Oh no! I forgot about Tim!
I'm really disappointed in all these non-persons refusing to join your grand battle and instead creating 100 new threads.

Maybe I can figure out how to funnel them into it.