Another Me - Your number has been called!

Another Me - Your number has been called!
RE: Another Me - Your number has been called!
>Effy to Clover: Don't be so grumpy. He'll make a wonderful addition to the team. I mean, he's so fancy.
>Clover: Eye Aubin warily. You just know there's something he's not telling.
>Suddenly have dark suspicions about having a "training trip" to the afterlife when Selana was trying to raise the dead and all...
> Clover: Politely question the necessity of this accompaniment

[Image: KugMBem.png]

You are now Clover, because clearly SOMEBODY needs to take the wheel and question this patent bullshit.

CLOVER: Why...
CLOVER: the HELL’re you comin’ along too?!
CLOVER: Ain’t this a guardian training trip? What’re YOU gonna be doin’, huh?!

[Image: 1pKnadT.png]

AUBIN: If you’ll allow me to ask a question in turn... What will YOU be doing there?
CLOVER: Me?!
CLOVER: I mean... Effy wants me there, so...
CLOVER: That’s the only reason! What’s it to ya, anyway?!
AUBIN: Yes, I thought so. Likewise, Nimah wants me there!
CLOVER: Wh— What?!
EFFY: Ahhhh!

[Image: EX6az9B.png]

EFFY: I get it! It’s gonna be just like the old days! Since that’s where you met, you can’t pass up this chance!
NIMAH: Well... Yes! Aubin is a good friend, and so... I would like him to be there, too.
NIMAH: And with the interest he has shown in your training...
CLOVER: ... Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait!

> Suddenly have dark suspicions about having a "training trip" to the afterlife when Selena was trying to raise the dead and all...

[Image: ecdMCNh.png]

CLOVER: Let’s think about this for a sec! Selena’s tryin’ to raise the dead, we’re goin’ through the afterlife and we’re just lettin’ this guy tag along?!
NIMAH: Ah... To begin with, it’s not as if they’re working together towards this... goal...
CLOVER: Seriously?!
NIMAH: Not only do I trust Aubin, the truth is that we will be using the afterlife only as a momentary passage between this place and our destination.
NIMAH: There are strict regulations in place, and his presence will be bound by the same rules as yours. To the authorities in place... Any one of you poses just as much of a risk as anybody else.
NIMAH: We won’t remain in there for very long at all, because otherwise, I would not have been able to obtain permission.

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
SpoilerShow
>Clover: That bastard didn't actually answer the question, but... grumble, grumble, fine.
>Clover, you worry too much. You won't know something will happen until it does. Consider this, if the blue mud does hit the fan, Aubin would make a great human/demon shield.

(Sure, I'd be fine knowing about the possible future of Another Me if you are inclined to share.)
I hope you've all been well! Here is that post I promised, and best wishes to you all for the new year.