Only Human [Robot Girl Adventure]

SpoilerShow

>

[Image: QcfmnFv.png]

I’m technically not a real person. I’m real, but not… real. I’m synthetic, artificial, something someone would call a robot...

>

[Image: Jbw4fmM.png]

Even so… in this stagnant form, I want to change. To become a new person, even if I have to lose something trying. I want friends, emotions… could this act of wanting go against my code? I don’t know anymore. The want festers, flowers, transforms inside of me into a need. I need friends, I need emotions, I need a name…

Who am I?
RE: Only Human [Robot Girl Adventure]
> You decide to call yourself Sara.... it sounds like a nice name.
>Sprocket
>Cog Wheeler jr
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!
Your name is Ip.
They're the only 2 letters in your identification code.
> Your serial number is GR AH3- GL 5B-C45-n°755H58B, GR AH3 stands for Genral's robotic's third genration of Artifical Human , GL for gynoid librarian , C is the Carolyn model followed by your serial indentification. Everyone calls you Carolyn45.
> Want .. .. need.... sounds like you've got some emotions, if only desire, lonelyness and frustration for a start.
Good start. basic level of emotion already reached. a desire to get a deeper meaning of self. As for the name, how about.... Kara, cause it means freind.

Egg It hatched.Show
>Erin.
EGGS AND UPGRADED EGGSShow

[Image: neocities%20button%20lol.png]

[Image: 47325.png]
SpoilerShow

>

[Image: HrausIx.png]

If I try to remember, I can see it… The time when I was created, at General Robotics.

>

[Image: ZXi7AP6.png]

There were so many of me, all different, all the same. We were lined up like products, inhuman and foreign to others. Maybe we had a little bit of humanity, but 0.01 percent is nothing compared to the other half. We were but soulless husks compared to the real thing. But…

> Kara.

[Image: FiARvN4.png]

I remember being told my code. By someone with kind eyes and… what I assumed were warm hands. They looked like they were warm, I can’t tell. They looked down at me, pat me on the head, and told me that code… GR AH3- GL 5B-C45-n°755H58B. It was long. It was clunky. They thought for a moment, and dubbed me with a name I’m ashamed of forgetting.

Carolyn. Or Kara for short. They told me, Kara meant friend. And they finished it with… “You’re going to change the world.”

> Want .. .. need.... sounds like you've got some emotions, if only desire, loneliness and frustration for a start.

[Image: ZgvnDqx.png]

I know I have emotions, to a small amount. But they… I don’t remember how exactly I got them. I’ve been alone for so long, so maybe that’s how? But I’m still not sure.

My hand is lingering over the doorknob to the outside of my unit, and I look down at it with thought.

>

[Image: v5f9Z48.png]

I don’t think I can go outside yet. Maybe I should do something to pass the time.
> Look around the place where you are.
>Yes, you need to be prepared before you go out. Do some stretches to get your heart pumping and your muscles limber. Oh wait...
>Process a large, properly formatted data file for fun!
Vivian Quest
Tale of a small lizard, crime, and weird biology!